Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There (45875 Views)

If A Demon Possessed Man Tells You Your History / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by dododawa1: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2021
This life
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by IamPlato(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Every lady these days are primarily born possessed.... Uyaiincomparabl is a perfect example
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by free2ryhme: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting15:
Some days back, I published an article titled "Ladies, Beware Of Demon-Possessed Guys Out There" on my official blog (sundayakanni.com). I advise you see that write-up, as I explained some operations of these foul spirits right there. Today, let's talk to the guys.

You see, as God created you, He made you gloriously, and adorned you with glorious features to dominate the earth and fulfill destiny in line with His Will. Unfortunately, the devil, your greatest enemy, won't fold his hands and watch you just like that. Rather, he makes attempt to stop you, and his evil aim is found in John 10:10 - to steal (your glory) from you, kill you by causing a separation between you and your Source which is God, and ruin you in hell fire.

Folks, the devil is so terrible, and you must have nothing to do with him, nor allow him have access to you.

The devil understands the inherent desire people have for members of the opposite gender. Hence, one of the greatest tools satan has been using to bring people (both male and female) into destruction is the opposite gender.

Listen guys. Not all ladies out there are ordinary humans. There are several of them that are heavily possessed with demons and foul spirits. This made them a ready tool in the hands of the devil, and he easily direct them to you, so he can use them to achieve his evil purposes of ruining you. Some of these ladies are aware, others are not.

Like I explained last time, even those that are not housing a demon in their bodies can still ignorantly be influenced by evil spirits that are in charge of their territories. Only people that have submitted their lives totally to JESUS CHRIST can live victoriously above demons and their evil influences.

You see a lady that is comfortable with exposing parts of her body that should be private, and you think it is normal and ordinary? No! She's under the influence of demons (either she knows it or not). The aim is to saturate you as a guy with lust, and make you sin (which then opens the door for negativity into your life)

You see a lady that makes sex easy to get, and you think it's normal? You think she's just 'fell for your swag'? Or 'She's just matured'? Fool! A demon is at work! You are on your way to a miserable pit!

You see a lady that boldly shares her nudes online, and you think it's ordinary? Come on! The aim of the devil is to use such to get you corrupted and dip you into the smelly pool of sin.

On a normal level, true womanhood should be synonymous with purity and decency and modesty. So when you now see a lady who deviated from this (by putting on exposing skimpy dresses, sleeping around with men not their own husband, practicing such immoral things like lesbianism, etc), you should know she is under some nasty influence.

Many guys have been ruined and destroyed by such ladies. And unfortunately, many of such ladies are still around. In your working place, school, etc, they are there. Perhaps, your girlfriend is even one of them.

The problem with many men is that they are not only spiritually blind, but are also insensitive, as they get carried away with beauty and temporal pleasure. If not, you will be able to see the true state of these immoral ladies, and run from them. She might look 'sweet', but she's actually a rubbish ground that harbors terrible viruses. Her 'sweet look' is an alluring trap. Not everyone is ordinary.

How then can you as a man live above them and avoid the traps of such ladies? The answer is to give your life to JESUS CHRIST and submit truly to His Lordship and government.

Jesus will send the Holy Spirit to you, and He will lead you to only what is pure in His Will. He's going to empower you to live above sin, and you will be dead to pleasures of the flesh (which is what such ladies do make use of to get guys into the pool of immorality).

When it's time to get married, Jesus will lead you to one of His sanctified daughters and you will enjoy bliss in Him. You have nothing to lose giving your life to JESUS.

Are you ready? Simply open your heart, and sincerely tell Him, "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life"

Hallelujah!!

Get yourself a Bible and meditate on the Word of God every time. Pray frequently. And you will be empowered to live above the temporal. God bless you in Jesus Name Amen.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/04/i.html

What not do a write-up of demon possessed men
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by IPIGSRMUMUS: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
undecided nonsense undecided sad.What about demon possess DI*k sad

Don't mind him, complete rubbish trash post.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Cpkx63911: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Gsggs
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Gozzzy(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2021
I wish expecting to see an enlightening intelligent post with points and instances... I ended up reading someone's person opinion, that he thinks he's making a point. Mtcheeeewwww. angry angry grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by agadam(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2021
How do you now know those demon possessed ladies out there now? undecided
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Trustedpronet: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Please write a book on how we can deliver such possesssed ladies. Is not good to abandon those beautiful ladies like that. Jesus can do everything right!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by doublecross(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Abeg sharraaap! Your mama na demon?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by amanda2013(f): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2021
This one is just looking for who to blame for his failures in life. Yes go ahead blame it on women. One day Buhari will still wake up and blame women for everything happening in this country.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Heterodox(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting15:
Some days back, I published an article titled "Ladies, Beware Of Demon-Possessed Guys Out There" on my official blog (sundayakanni.com). I advise you see that write-up, as I explained some operations of these foul spirits right there. Today, let's talk to the guys.

You see, as God created you, He made you gloriously, and adorned you with glorious features to dominate the earth and fulfill destiny in line with His Will. Unfortunately, the devil, your greatest enemy, won't fold his hands and watch you just like that. Rather, he makes attempt to stop you, and his evil aim is found in John 10:10 - to steal (your glory) from you, kill you by causing a separation between you and your Source which is God, and ruin you in hell fire.

Folks, the devil is so terrible, and you must have nothing to do with him, nor allow him have access to you.

The devil understands the inherent desire people have for members of the opposite gender. Hence, one of the greatest tools satan has been using to bring people (both male and female) into destruction is the opposite gender.

Listen guys. Not all ladies out there are ordinary humans. There are several of them that are heavily possessed with demons and foul spirits. This made them a ready tool in the hands of the devil, and he easily direct them to you, so he can use them to achieve his evil purposes of ruining you. Some of these ladies are aware, others are not.

Like I explained last time, even those that are not housing a demon in their bodies can still ignorantly be influenced by evil spirits that are in charge of their territories. Only people that have submitted their lives totally to JESUS CHRIST can live victoriously above demons and their evil influences.

You see a lady that is comfortable with exposing parts of her body that should be private, and you think it is normal and ordinary? No! She's under the influence of demons (either she knows it or not). The aim is to saturate you as a guy with lust, and make you sin (which then opens the door for negativity into your life)

You see a lady that makes sex easy to get, and you think it's normal? You think she's just 'fell for your swag'? Or 'She's just matured'? Fool! A demon is at work! You are on your way to a miserable pit!

You see a lady that boldly shares her nudes online, and you think it's ordinary? Come on! The aim of the devil is to use such to get you corrupted and dip you into the smelly pool of sin.

On a normal level, true womanhood should be synonymous with purity and decency and modesty. So when you now see a lady who deviated from this (by putting on exposing skimpy dresses, sleeping around with men not their own husband, practicing such immoral things like lesbianism, etc), you should know she is under some nasty influence.

Many guys have been ruined and destroyed by such ladies. And unfortunately, many of such ladies are still around. In your working place, school, etc, they are there. Perhaps, your girlfriend is even one of them.

The problem with many men is that they are not only spiritually blind, but are also insensitive, as they get carried away with beauty and temporal pleasure. If not, you will be able to see the true state of these immoral ladies, and run from them. She might look 'sweet', but she's actually a rubbish ground that harbors terrible viruses. Her 'sweet look' is an alluring trap. Not everyone is ordinary.

How then can you as a man live above them and avoid the traps of such ladies? The answer is to give your life to JESUS CHRIST and submit truly to His Lordship and government.

Jesus will send the Holy Spirit to you, and He will lead you to only what is pure in His Will. He's going to empower you to live above sin, and you will be dead to pleasures of the flesh (which is what such ladies do make use of to get guys into the pool of immorality).

When it's time to get married, Jesus will lead you to one of His sanctified daughters and you will enjoy bliss in Him. You have nothing to lose giving your life to JESUS.

Are you ready? Simply open your heart, and sincerely tell Him, "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life"

Hallelujah!!

Get yourself a Bible and meditate on the Word of God every time. Pray frequently. And you will be empowered to live above the temporal. God bless you in Jesus Name Amen.

Sharrap
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by illicit(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2021
And Demon possessed ladies sabi Bleep o

The day one of dem bleep me ehn...

Wetin we go come do now

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Funkybabee(f): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2021
The topic supposed to be other way round

Beware of any possessed man that always seek for your body

Say no to fornication

It kill glory, don't let them used your desperate mind to take you, seek for Christ.

And run far away from them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by temitope27(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2021
dingbang:
This díck just dey very stubborn, e no dey hear word.
Bleep you there grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Sterope(f): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Like me grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2021
CodeTemplar:
When are we seeing a thread for "demon possessed bisexuals"?

Probably after someone would have posted about the anatomy of a female cow.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Worksunlimited: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Sakamanjé

I pity you.. there are some ladies wey be say, once you sleep with them, u no go see 1naira for a period of time..

You no go notice unless you dey self conscious...

Till you sleep with another woman wey get good luck for body, make the thing for cancel

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Dumeiby(f): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting15:

Hallelujah!!

ok
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Fweshest3: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2021
If u get 50 likes, i share an experience I had with one of these demon-possessed ladies. Like the op stated above, some of them may not be aware.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Incandescent(m): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Are you Baba Gbile's son?
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Emmhychidi(m): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2021
UTAN28:
Daaaaaaaaa
Nothing DE this life

If u have 3 cars,gift out 1 to someone who doesn't have

No need to save much in ya acct
Gift out the money when it is necessary,reach out to the poor in their affliction because this is the true and undefiled religion before our God the father(james 1:27)

Yes ooo... U can help me with one cos I don't have any... I done too trek... Help a soul... I dey find who go help me startup in life...

Everything is vanity
Show love to people,becus there is surely life after this one on earth

#onelove#
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by JoeDa: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting15:
Lack of self control has brought many men to their destruction. You see a lady and your body just start shaking, and you are no longer yourself.

See, that beautiful innocent looking lady might be a terrible demon!!

But as you give yourself totally to JESUS, He empowers your spirit. As you partner with the Holy Spirit, He strengthens your mind and body, and make you dead to sinful pleasures. Jesus said, 'it is the Spirit that quickens, the flesh profits nothing' (John 6:63).
It is an Endtime
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by JoeDa: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting15:

Hallelujah!!

its a pity
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Kosoco(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2021
People on this Forum joke with virtually everything.... No morality again....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Angrygoat: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2021
You are stupid,this article is senseless. So if you happen to travel abroad,what will you now say about their culture. E mean say na encyclopedia u go write be that. Evil this,evil that. We are just too timid and religion has turned us into mumu. So na the ones wey cover body head to toe dey go heaven and not been used by the devil. Okay I know your type,if you come see American pastor wey plait hair burst ear dey preach for pulpit,get tattoo for body. U go shout say na end times wey dey. Fucking hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by zinaunreal(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Na them dey sweet pass
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Do you know if the properly dressed ones that sing holy holy all day long are possessed too? But if them open leg Una go chook on code . Abeg getout with your hypocrisy stop using demons possessed nonsense to hide your horniness.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by transe(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by oluwafeolami(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Wole Soyinka said he came to wisdom early, while his mates came late. Do you know the number of girls all these celebrities have had sex with throughout their buzzing careers. Davido, whizkid, Olamide, burna etc and they keep elavating but u that even posted this nonsense is not even recognized in ur family. You need to get wisdom about this life so that you will not be brainwashed. Some things are just a figment of our wide imaginations that we added to morals.

When they tell us to avoid having sex with demonic ladies, it’s just like telling you to abstain from sex from multiple ladies that’s all. What if u have not had sex with another lady except ur babe for the past two years, and ur babe is d so called demonic lady cos na somebody go marry d demonic lady nah.

Wisdom is profitable to direct bro

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by joyandfaith: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting15:

Hallelujah!!

Male chauvinism.
What about demon-possessed men ?
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by mrwonlasewonie: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting15:
You must be wise when dealing with ladies (generally, people out there). You don't just allow just any kind of person get close to you, as you don't know what they carry in them, what drives them, and what they wants from you. Well, the surest way to get such discipline and wisdom is by being led by the Spirit of God
yes oooo wink cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla 34 Prophecies For 2021 / Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos / "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.