Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There (45922 Views)

If A Demon Possessed Man Tells You Your History / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by CSTRR: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Someone that drank one bottle of beer and someone that drank 1 crate of beer committed the same sin.

But the damage is different.

I am not justifying sin though.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Happy2020: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Both men and women don’t understand that who you have sex with, you exchange energy with that person whether it’s a good energy or a devil energy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Badsatan: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
doublecross:
I'm a bastard born by a stupid olosho pig, please forgive me sir.
Continue....
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by iswallker(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
What about the pastor caught giving head

cool

One artist sang about him

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by tivta(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
I'm looking for a non violent demon possesed lady...
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Godshand21(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Let me tell you guys my own experience with runs girl. When am in school, me and my friend usually pick girls from hotel and take them home and have nice time with them. This continue till one day I brought one beautiful girl home in the night. After our sex session we sleep. In my dream I saw myself in a very lonely place. As I was standing there a big python came and started wrapping it's self on me. As the snake was wrapping its body on me I was laughing inwardly. When the snake finally wrapped itself on me and rise its head to swallow me I held its neck and detached it from myself and throw it on the ground and it fled. When I opened my eyes I saw the girl holding my neck with her hand and equally place her leg on my body. She was looking directly on my face. So I quickly detached myself from her, but merely looking at her naked body I was tempted to have it with her again, surprisely she did not allow me to touch her again. She shifted away from me and sleep at the edge of the bed. Around 5 am in the morning she got dressed and ask me to open door for her that she was leaving. After the encounter, I told my friend but he said that it's just a merely dream that I should give him the girl number that he will like to enjoy her. I gave him her number and she invited her to his place after their sex session he went out to buy something only to realize when he come back that the lady has taken one of his condom. So he threatened to beat her up if she did not provide it. She quickly deep her hand inside her purse and give him his condom full of his semen. After such encounter I vow not to have anything with any runs girl again. I pray that God will provide the flesh of my flesh soon so that I can focus my attention to the life beyond this planet earth.

May God answer your prayer.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Klybp30733: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
How I doubled my 100,000 naira to 200,000 naira plus on bet9ja 49ja

Watch video via link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFzMWfpPNU
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by olamide0147: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Professorcplus:
Na my d!ck I go use drive her evil spirit comot angry
Our dick no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Calitoscassius(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
I want a demon possesed lady, as long as she has big breasts, big bottom and clean vagina, i would like to meet that demon in her. cheesy

There are no such thing as demon.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Hahjascho(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sapaboss:
Pls, i want to ask, they demon infested ladies, are the only upto people that havnt achieved their dreams?
I'm not doubting this but frm wat ive seen, alot of successful men have affairs with this kinda ladies spoken about, but are still progressing, men not interested in religion.
Pls someone shud assist me with some money (3k) as am extremely broke beyond recognition
No glory, no enemy.....the radiation and potentials of glorious destiny is bright enough to be seen the enemies.

Now, success have versions in contrary to how they're being projected to the public.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Sanctecosma(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
The fact that they are bisexuals makes them ipso facto demon possessed. Such proclivity is not ordinary.
CodeTemplar:
When are we seeing a thread for "demon possessed bisexuals"?
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Didi2d(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

I remember the story a friend told me a long time ago, even while I was still of the world, about how the experience a guy had with a girl he met somewhere, made him to regard all women including his sisters as witches.

He never wanted anything to do with ladies after that most traumatic experience. I believe he must have been warned severally of such things before that, but it took that painful experience for him to learn that same lesson.

It's really disheartening that many would rather choose to learn the hard way by themselves, than from the experience or teachings of others.

I hope experience doesn't become your best teacher as it was with the guy, because you may not live to tell your story as the guy had done.

God bless.

Tell us the story naa
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by WoundedLamb: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
You're done sexualizing them, it's time to demonize them. Poor ladies.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by PlanktonX: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
benweezy:
May God help us from this creature called women.

Women are not the problem but anything that men lust after. Like the way yahoo boys lust after Mercedes Benz car, the devil uses this tools to lure them to himself, thereby destroying the glory yet to manifest in their life.

We all have falling short of this glory of God in our lives at one point or the other, but for his GRACE we are saved.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Hotspotbro(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lori iror.the spirit go come out when the pako nak am finish
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by janetakan(f): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tell them!

Most Nigerian men go after everything and anything. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by janetakan(f): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hotspotbro:
Lori iror.the spirit go come out when the pako nak am finish

*spits on your face*
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by LordReed(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Randy100:
Nonsense

My problem is how gazette news was getting top information.
Buhari driver, Aso rock thief and TB Joshua and the list goes on.

Maybe demon possessed informants are giving them advance notice. LMFAO!
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by LordReed(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jeepers creepers! What a craptastic load of bull crap. Jeff Bezos even after "committing adultery" multiple times is still the richest man in the world. Same with Elon Musk that Jeff Bezo knocked to second richest man in the world, Musk "commits fornication" yet is still top of the 1%. You guys are simply fear mongers.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by RuMiRgO1stSon: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Imagine how terrible will life be to niqqas if cheerful givers aren't there for us
#Godbless_cheerfulgivers
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by MrColdsweat: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
There is this peace and calm you experience when you completely avoid women.

Women of this generation have been possessed by something satanic.

They have become so shameless and morally decayed. I want to blame men and their irresponsibility, but if you look deeper, this is not the fault of men.

The modern woman is a proud prostitute, and she doesn't care. She has no morals, no remorse, nothing. Every year we record over 20million abortions, they are obsessed with exposing their nudity, nose and multiple piercing wey be stuffs of ashawoo, them don hijack am. We now have bastards everywhere. When you hear a man committed suicide because he found out his wife tricked him into raising another man's child, you see women laughing over a man's death. They are now proud whoress. Lesbianism everywhere. And the painful thing is, men still shamelessly wife them.

Is this because her newly gotten freedom has gotten to her head?

Is this why men tamed them in the first place?

I don't understand this generation of women.

Cheers to the brothers who are determined to never marry because we know say any man wey say him wan marry now has a 95% chance of marrying a whoree

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by otorman: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Sakamanjé
Tunamania
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by otorman: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Funkybabee:
The topic supposed to be other way round

Beware of any possessed man that always seek for your body

Say no to fornication

It kill glory, don't let them used your desperate mind to take you, seek for Christ.

And run far away from them
Wahala too plenty for Africa

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Image123(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
LordReed:
Jeepers creepers! What a craptastic load of bull crap. Jeff Bezos even after "committing adultery" multiple times is still the richest man in the world. Same with Elon Musk that Jeff Bezo knocked to second richest man in the world, Musk "commits fornication" yet is still top of the 1%. You guys are simply fear mongers.

i scanned through the OP and didn't see the part where he talked about poverty being the consequence of adultery, care to share mr snake? i think he mentioned sin, destruction, evil, lust, corruption, negativity and co from what i read.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by MrColdsweat: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
CSTRR:

Sleeping with runs girls and prostitutes is spiritual foolishness.

There is a way you can sin and still minimise the damage.
Sin with sense.

Someone that slept with a normal girl and another person that slept with a prostitute both committed the same sin.

But the spiritual and physical risks are not the same.

You still don't get the point, there is no difference between a prostitute in a brothel and the modern woman. They are both whoress.

That is why I pity humanity.

These whoress are going to be the mothers who are supposed to instill morals in our children.

How will a whoree tell her teenage daughter that sleeping around is bad?

Won't the whoring trait be biologically transfered to the daughter?

Wahala for men!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by ibtommy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
That's human wisdom. Are those celebrities your perfect examples Some of them are loaded with juju and know how to manage themselves. They ain't our perfect examples at all. You're just trying to console yourself. If you want to marry, go and marry and stop fornicating with your so-called 'one babe'

oluwafeolami:
Wole Soyinka said he came to wisdom early, while his mates came late. Do you know the number of girls all these celebrities have had sex with throughout their buzzing careers. Davido, whizkid, Olamide, burna etc and they keep elavating but u that even posted this nonsense is not even recognized in ur family. You need to get wisdom about this life so that you will not be brainwashed. Some things are just a figment of our wide imaginations that we added to morals.

When they tell us to avoid having sex with demonic ladies, it’s just like telling you to abstain from sex from multiple ladies that’s all. What if u have not had sex with another lady except ur babe for the past two years, and ur babe is d so called demonic lady cos na somebody go marry d demonic lady nah.

Wisdom is profitable to direct bro

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by chiefolododo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
incogni2o:

Imagine David's sin. God still said he is a Man after Gods heart.

It is a thing of your mind Bro.

You are either on God's side or not.

Temptations come and go for every Human being alive.

Your relationship with God is what matters.

In as much as God hates sin and disciplines indulgence in it, He is still a Loving FATHER and will accept any type of genuinely REPENTANT sinner.

The question is ARE YOU READY TO BE SAVED?
Grace is the ability to live above sin, it is possible to be holy , It us not everybody that commit sin. Of the fullness of Christ we receive grace for grace. We receive grace to qualify for more grace , not grace to dwell in sin. Yes God is a loving Father, but it is dangerous to live perpetual in this state.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Insectkiller: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
One of d best twit I have ever read on Nairaland..

God bless you and increase ur ministry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by LordReed(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Image123:

i scanned through the OP and didn't see the part where he talked about poverty being the consequence of adultery, care to share mr snake? i think he mentioned sin, destruction, evil, lust, corruption, negativity and co from what i read.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by gentlguruz(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
I pray may God continue to save and guild us!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Gfskw: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lies
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Upforgreatness(f): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting15:
Some days back, I published an article titled "Ladies, Beware Of Demon-Possessed Guys Out There" on my official blog (sundayakanni.com). I advise you see that write-up, as I explained some operations of these foul spirits right there. Today, let's talk to the guys.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/04/i.html

I don't totally agree with you that girls that girls that expose their body has anything to do with d devil or of evil influence...just yesterday I got to know that my course mate which happens to be my neighbor too belongs to witchcrafts society..this girl goes to church everyday, works in d church, covers her body yet she's a possessed demon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye / Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / Namibian Lady 'Delivered' From Bedwetting & Drunkenness By Tb Joshua (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.