Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There (45915 Views)

If A Demon Possessed Man Tells You Your History / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by BRATISLAVA: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting15:
Some days back, I published an article titled "Ladies, Beware Of Demon-Possessed Guys Out There" on my official blog (sundayakanni.com). I advise you see that write-up, as I explained some operations of these foul spirits right there. Today, let's talk to the guys.

You see, as God created you, He made you gloriously, and adorned you with glorious features to dominate the earth and fulfill destiny in line with His Will. Unfortunately, the devil, your greatest enemy, won't fold his hands and watch you just like that. Rather, he makes attempt to stop you, and his evil aim is found in John 10:10 - to steal (your glory) from you, kill you by causing a separation between you and your Source which is God, and ruin you in hell fire.

Folks, the devil is so terrible, and you must have nothing to do with him, nor allow him have access to you.

The devil understands the inherent desire people have for members of the opposite gender. Hence, one of the greatest tools satan has been using to bring people (both male and female) into destruction is the opposite gender.

Listen guys. Not all ladies out there are ordinary humans. There are several of them that are heavily possessed with demons and foul spirits. This made them a ready tool in the hands of the devil, and he easily direct them to you, so he can use them to achieve his evil purposes of ruining you. Some of these ladies are aware, others are not.

Like I explained last time, even those that are not housing a demon in their bodies can still ignorantly be influenced by evil spirits that are in charge of their territories. Only people that have submitted their lives totally to JESUS CHRIST can live victoriously above demons and their evil influences.

You see a lady that is comfortable with exposing parts of her body that should be private, and you think it is normal and ordinary? No! She's under the influence of demons (either she knows it or not). The aim is to saturate you as a guy with lust, and make you sin (which then opens the door for negativity into your life)

You see a lady that makes sex easy to get, and you think it's normal? You think she's just 'fell for your swag'? Or 'She's just matured'? Fool! A demon is at work! You are on your way to a miserable pit!

You see a lady that boldly shares her nudes online, and you think it's ordinary? Come on! The aim of the devil is to use such to get you corrupted and dip you into the smelly pool of sin.

On a normal level, true womanhood should be synonymous with purity and decency and modesty. So when you now see a lady who deviated from this (by putting on exposing skimpy dresses, sleeping around with men not their own husband, practicing such immoral things like lesbianism, etc), you should know she is under some nasty influence.

Many guys have been ruined and destroyed by such ladies. And unfortunately, many of such ladies are still around. In your working place, school, etc, they are there. Perhaps, your girlfriend is even one of them.

The problem with many men is that they are not only spiritually blind, but are also insensitive, as they get carried away with beauty and temporal pleasure. If not, you will be able to see the true state of these immoral ladies, and run from them. She might look 'sweet', but she's actually a rubbish ground that harbors terrible viruses. Her 'sweet look' is an alluring trap. Not everyone is ordinary.

How then can you as a man live above them and avoid the traps of such ladies? The answer is to give your life to JESUS CHRIST and submit truly to His Lordship and government.

Jesus will send the Holy Spirit to you, and He will lead you to only what is pure in His Will. He's going to empower you to live above sin, and you will be dead to pleasures of the flesh (which is what such ladies do make use of to get guys into the pool of immorality).

When it's time to get married, Jesus will lead you to one of His sanctified daughters and you will enjoy bliss in Him. You have nothing to lose giving your life to JESUS.

Are you ready? Simply open your heart, and sincerely tell Him, "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life"

Hallelujah!!

Get yourself a Bible and meditate on the Word of God every time. Pray frequently. And you will be empowered to live above the temporal. God bless you in Jesus Name Amen.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/04/i.html

You are a man, why aren't you concerned with true manhood for your brothers?

You've talked so much about women and demonized them as agents of the devil. Women this, women that.

What about demon possessed men, men who are agents of the devil? Is it that all men are innocent puppets? Or they all go to heaven? While you turn a blind eye to their demise because you're trying to rope women into it?

Your brothers are going to hell and you are pointing at women as if it's only women who need the gospel of sexual purity. Go and preach the gospel to men.

The devil makes men to focus on women while their gender is about fulfilling the devil's work.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by loosecanon50(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting15:
Some days back, I published an article titled "Ladies, Beware Of Demon-Possessed Guys Out There" on my official blog (sundayakanni.com). I advise you see that write-up, as I explained some operations of these foul spirits right there. Today, let's talk to the guys.

You see, as God created you, He made you gloriously, and adorned you with glorious features to dominate the earth and fulfill destiny in line with His Will. Unfortunately, the devil, your greatest enemy, won't fold his hands and watch you just like that. Rather, he makes attempt to stop you, and his evil aim is found in John 10:10 - to steal (your glory) from you, kill you by causing a separation between you and your Source which is God, and ruin you in hell fire.

Folks, the devil is so terrible, and you must have nothing to do with him, nor allow him have access to you.

The devil understands the inherent desire people have for members of the opposite gender. Hence, one of the greatest tools satan has been using to bring people (both male and female) into destruction is the opposite gender.

Listen guys. Not all ladies out there are ordinary humans. There are several of them that are heavily possessed with demons and foul spirits. This made them a ready tool in the hands of the devil, and he easily direct them to you, so he can use them to achieve his evil purposes of ruining you. Some of these ladies are aware, others are not.

Like I explained last time, even those that are not housing a demon in their bodies can still ignorantly be influenced by evil spirits that are in charge of their territories. Only people that have submitted their lives totally to JESUS CHRIST can live victoriously above demons and their evil influences.

You see a lady that is comfortable with exposing parts of her body that should be private, and you think it is normal and ordinary? No! She's under the influence of demons (either she knows it or not). The aim is to saturate you as a guy with lust, and make you sin (which then opens the door for negativity into your life)

You see a lady that makes sex easy to get, and you think it's normal? You think she's just 'fell for your swag'? Or 'She's just matured'? Fool! A demon is at work! You are on your way to a miserable pit!

You see a lady that boldly shares her nudes online, and you think it's ordinary? Come on! The aim of the devil is to use such to get you corrupted and dip you into the smelly pool of sin.

On a normal level, true womanhood should be synonymous with purity and decency and modesty. So when you now see a lady who deviated from this (by putting on exposing skimpy dresses, sleeping around with men not their own husband, practicing such immoral things like lesbianism, etc), you should know she is under some nasty influence.

Many guys have been ruined and destroyed by such ladies. And unfortunately, many of such ladies are still around. In your working place, school, etc, they are there. Perhaps, your girlfriend is even one of them.

The problem with many men is that they are not only spiritually blind, but are also insensitive, as they get carried away with beauty and temporal pleasure. If not, you will be able to see the true state of these immoral ladies, and run from them. She might look 'sweet', but she's actually a rubbish ground that harbors terrible viruses. Her 'sweet look' is an alluring trap. Not everyone is ordinary.

How then can you as a man live above them and avoid the traps of such ladies? The answer is to give your life to JESUS CHRIST and submit truly to His Lordship and government.

Jesus will send the Holy Spirit to you, and He will lead you to only what is pure in His Will. He's going to empower you to live above sin, and you will be dead to pleasures of the flesh (which is what such ladies do make use of to get guys into the pool of immorality).

When it's time to get married, Jesus will lead you to one of His sanctified daughters and you will enjoy bliss in Him. You have nothing to lose giving your life to JESUS.

Are you ready? Simply open your heart, and sincerely tell Him, "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life"

Hallelujah!!

Get yourself a Bible and meditate on the Word of God every time. Pray frequently. And you will be empowered to live above the temporal. God bless you in Jesus Name Amen.

Thanks so much for this

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by 77star: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by michaelbills(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
What’s the story?
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by michaelbills(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
What’s the Story?

jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

I remember the story a friend told me a long time ago, even while I was still of the world, about how the experience a guy had with a girl he met somewhere, made him to regard all women including his sisters as witches.

He never wanted anything to do with ladies after that most traumatic experience. I believe he must have been warned severally of such things before that, but it took that painful experience for him to learn that same lesson.

It's really disheartening that many would rather choose to learn the hard way by themselves, than from the experience or teachings of others.

I hope experience doesn't become your best teacher as it was with the guy, because you may not live to tell your story as the guy had done.

God bless.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Image123(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
LordReed:

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA

Weird the lyrics of your song. Are you a gay or something Reed? From your song, evidently Your uncle dey for your village. No take your mouth to make me Methuselah. i understand that i put you in your little Reed riding hood place, but it's nauseating that you keep referring to some kind of sexual advances in replying me. undecided undecided Anyways, it's not past the sinner what the devil tells him to do, being his slave. Let's brace up and carry our cross with the joy of Heaven radiating all way.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by LordReed(m): 12:26am On Jun 07, 2021
Image123:

Weird the lyrics of your song. Are you a gay or something Reed? From your song, evidently Your uncle dey for your village. No take your mouth to make me Methuselah. i understand that i put you in your little Reed riding hood place, but it's nauseating that you keep referring to some kind of sexual advances in replying me. undecided undecided Anyways, it's not past the sinner what the devil tells him to do, being his slave. Let's brace up and carry our cross with the joy of Heaven radiating all way.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Judybash93(m): 1:14am On Jun 07, 2021
Fear is the fuel that powers religion
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Image123(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2021
LordReed:

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

i don't do such, it's hideous and against the Word of God.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Nasww22nasww: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2021
Hi
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by LordReed(m): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Image123:

i don't do such, it's hideous and against the Word of God.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by oluwafeolami(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2021
ibtommy:
That's human wisdom. Are those celebrities your perfect examples Some of them are loaded with juju and know how to manage themselves. They ain't our perfect examples at all. You're just trying to console yourself. If you want to marry, go and marry and stop fornicating with your so-called 'one babe'

Well, you can keep fooling yourself with some demon possessed lady that will harm you or take your glory away because of sexual intercourse.

We all believe what we want to believe. It’s a free world indeed. Don’t quote me again please, I’m not ready to argue abeg.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by 9jaRealist: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2021
Interesting15:

Hallelujah!!

VILE DISGUSTING MISOGYNY being passed off as religion…SMH angry
>
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Image123(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
LordReed:

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

Little Reed, you're trolling. i have explained to you several times that i don't do gay or bisexual. There is no sense in sending me this video continually of your declining a sexual advance. i understand that i always put you in your place but i never felt you took it as some kind of sexual conquest. The best way out for you is not to post nonsense. The easiest way, which is the pastor way, is for me to talk without much or further questions, quotes or comments. i have helped your boys like Samuel and capslock to achieve that. That one even went totally deaf and dumb on the forum, it's really surprising.
Do learn from them the appropriate thing to do instead of sending shocking videos that others may misconstrue.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by LordReed(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Image123:

Little Reed, you're trolling. i have explained to you several times that i don't do gay or bisexual. There is no sense in sending me this video continually of your declining a sexual advance. i understand that i always put you in your place but i never felt you took it as some kind of sexual conquest. The best way out for you is not to post nonsense. The easiest way, which is the pastor way, is for me to talk without much or further questions, quotes or comments. i have helped your boys like Samuel and capslock to achieve that. That one even went totally deaf and dumb on the forum, it's really surprising.
Do learn from them the appropriate thing to do instead of sending shocking videos that others may misconstrue.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by ibtommy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
oluwafeolami:

Na you sabi. Keep consoling yourself. Mind you I don't fear about demon-possssed girls cos I get time for better and more fulfilling things. Best of luck.

Well, you can keep fooling yourself with some demon possessed lady that will harm you or take your glory away because of sexual intercourse.

We all believe what we want to believe. It’s a free world indeed. Don’t quote me again please, I’m not ready to argue abeg.
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by dingbang(m): 5:47am On Jun 10, 2021
temitope27:
Bleep you there grin
fvck you there too brotherly grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2021
ChocolateWine:

Says someone who cannot talk to a woman without peeing in his pant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.