Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed (665 Views)

I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2021

4 Likes

Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2021

4 Likes

Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by heniford2: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2021
thank you for motivating someone today bliss up
Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by libartay(f): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2021
I'm happy for you really but my heart was beating at the rate you're spending that money without looking back when there's no certain cash flow source yet!

Or maybe cos I detest poverty and hate to be in want so I'm a bit more conservative and investment focused with cash and tend towards aka gum attimes�... but we're differen differen so congrats bro and enjoy your life and liberation.
It's obvious you'll do very well in life . All the very best!!!

3 Likes

Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by zealousayo(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Praise God!
Please find a steady source source of income, maybe look for a good job or do a business ( I perceived you're enterprising). I pray you will continue to progress and never retrogress IJN.
Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Olumighty123(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Tankunland:
Then the next morning I was up and ready to leave and he told me to put his traveling bag in the trunk of the car and I was about putting mine he said " No need son" then he told me to drive and he directed me till we got to a park and he spoke to someone and he called me and the person took my name and picture and uncle Nedu told me to drive him to the airport, which he also directed me and when we got to the airport he told me some things of how he never mixes emotion or pleasure with business but that he loves the fire in me. That when someone comes for the car even if it's tomorrow I would drop it I said yes sir, he told me no one would bother me for a ticket and the police there doesn't disturb as much as ours do here and he came down and asked me if I can locate my way back and I said yes and guy's right from that moment I became a taxi driver in Ghana. No be film be this ooo, na real life story

I did taxi till early December and I had made a lot of money plus the 450 I already had , when I got home one night his wife Aunt Margaret told me someone is coming for the car the next day and I was so grateful to her and her sister and 2 lil son's. I gave her 50k, gave her beautiful sister 30k and gave her two son's 10k each

The morning of the next day I sent everything to my account and kept my transportation that would take me Back home and just as I came I got back home during midnight and lodged in an hotel because I swore I wasn't gonna step foot in that cursed house again and that night I cried again.

Was it because of money that a life was lost,was it because of money that I was depressed, was is because of money that I was so lonely and had no friends again

That was our God gave me over 800k in 7 or 8 weeks. The next day I got a new phone because I had to drop the phone I was given by Doris, i took like 100k to get new clothes because I had no clothes again and when I got back to the hotel later in the evening I called my helper and told him I'm back to Lagos and thank him from my heart and I asked him if i can come see him and he told me for what I told him I need to come say thank you and he said no need that his wife already told him what I did and I shouldn't have given them that much money but I told him sir I had just 5k 8 weeks ago but now over 700k all thanks to him and I need to see him and he said no need and said I should wish my son a merry Christmas

I knew just as that one leper in the Bible I needed to say thank you to a Man that chose to help an idoma man, that chose to house and feed me for weeks without knowing me, and guys I send him a voacher of 50k and a little message of gratitude and he called me shocked that no one has done such for him before

I told him he deserved it and he told me he would get back to me. I remember the Next few days I was looking for apartments in Lagos and I think 3 or 4 days after, he called me if I can supply him 500 bags of cement and I said yes why not and he told me to give him the price of the cement the next day but guy's before he was done talking I was on my way down to look for where to get cement ( I jump at opportunities) That same day I got it and I think it was 2700 then and he told me to make it 3200 in the quotation I was gonna send to him and that was how I made another 250k just by that singular act of gratitude

I got an apartment, went to see my kids, it was so emotional, they hugged me, I took them out and during Christmas and new year I got both of them dress that cost me almost 60k and that's how life has improved for me and my kids

But during the new year I knew I still needed closure about the paternity of my son so I went to a DNA center in Allen,. Paid 110k, we did and it was a nervous 10 days and guys when the results came out he was my son.

I cried and cried so much, me ,small me have a son hahahaha. It's been wonderful so so far, I'm getting set to pay there school fee again this next term, it feels good when they call me Papa,

Things can still turn around for you, who told you that your present situation is your last bus stop.

leave woman Alone my brother and work so hard, leave Man my sister and work hard. I can't tell you the number of girls I have been with since I got back because girls would come to you just as fly perches around feaces

I know my weakness oo, my weakness na woman, I like woman Make I no lie especially the one with the body of Yemi alade so I'm not a saint but I pray for you this day the Lord that turned my life is gonna turn yours also.

Everything I lost and sold I have it back plus one small 300k left in my account, my skin is now glowing, my kids eating well, both have good clothes, everything is now good mentally and emotionally and I pray for you everything you have lost the almighty would bring it back for you

Do this lil exercise for me please and you would see the almighty would turn everything around for you

download this songs and please listen to them with every believe that the almighty can turn your life around as well Victoria Orenze( VERY great God)
Victoria Orenze ( God can)
David G ( my trust is in you)

Underneath is the screenshot of that made Uncle Nedu come into my DM, there is another screenshots of me and UBA when I got to Ghana, I didn't have too but I just wanted to do this so you know this isn't a movie or a fake story, this is some of my pictures with my beautiful son, sorry I had to our blur our faces so I maintain our cover lol. this is my fridge now so you see no be film I just tell you, it's real life

If you need advice I can give you, I don't have money to give to you oo but if you need someone to talk too I'm here also

Thank you nairaland
I would probably delete this account tomorrow or the next

Impressive, I have been through hell and back myself, im glad I never gave up, Life can be tough, just gotta keep your head up regardless.
Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Tokskob2008: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Very impressive and thank God your helper located you on time but what about someone like me that looks like God has completely forgotten There's just so much patience and perseverance a man can have and after that only God knows what can happen. I pray i get help soon because I'm tired already..
Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Very impressive and thank God your helper located you on time but what about someone like me that looks like God has completely forgotten There's just so much patience and perseverance a man can have and after that only God knows what can happen. I pray i get help soon because I'm tired already..
aww my brother it might seem like God has forgetting you or nature has turned it's back on you but keep on holding, keep on pushing, don't give up, soon things would change ok.
Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Papertrails(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Please I need help, nothing is too small to feed I have been searching for job here in Lagos I just got a miniel job and I won't be paid till after two weeks please hunger want to finish me...0266948071 GTbank.
Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Philip4564(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Takunland you're indeed a living Testimony. I followed that your thread last year it was very emotional for me but thank God for your life this has really rekindle my hope and I believe when there is life there is plenty of hope...Enjoy your winnings bro and may God continue to bless you..you'll never weep over your child.
Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2021
Interesting story. More grace.
Re: The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed by libartay(f): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Tankunland:
thank you, I just had to you know appreciate those that helped me and of course give my kids a good life but thanks. Hopefully I won't fall back. Happy Sunday

Of course showing appreciation is golden and you did excellently well there after all you alone understand exactly what you went thru and know how best to reward yourself.

Was just saying if na me, I won't splurge yet but think of using that money as seed capital for any venture that'll ensure I'm never set to tier zero financially anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Please Support By Subscribing / # / I Have An Adolescent Male Boerboel Dog For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.