Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,496 members, 7,958,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

What I Ordered VS What I Got - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Ordered VS What I Got (677 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne / Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Ordered VS What I Got by Instablogger9ja(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2021
A Nigerian woman was left disappointed after trying to create a carbon copy of actress Lilian Afegbai dress.

The woman shared photos of the outfits she ordered and tge one she received from the tailor and everyone who saw it, Commented that the outfits she got was under par.

Still see the outfits she ordered vs what she got below...

https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/04/what-i-ordered-vs-what-i-got-woman-left.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got by DrShomo: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2021
And this will make fP
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got by pdppower: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2021
The only difference is that one was seen by a tailor, the other by a cobbler. Shikenna
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got by zeyheed(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2021
U ordered without measurement and even without the tailor seeing ur picture. Sorry the one u saw was made for someone the designer saw and measured

2 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got by Prechgold1180(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2021
Dem even try

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got by Ipromote: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2021
You no get that kind body you go buy dress.... undecided undecided

Go and iron the cloth and try again

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got by Ahmad62(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2021
Hehehehe... E be things
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got by pretydiva(f): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2021
Some tailors won't make heaven cheesy. Make she sha slim fit am, the fitting fit come out small
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got by hollah123: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
pretydiva:
Some tailors won't make heaven cheesy. Make she sha slim fit am, the fitting fit come out small
get d fact n understand she doesn't have that kind of banging body like d celeb,if they switch clothes d celeb will still rock
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got by pretydiva(f): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
hollah123:
get d fact n understand she doesn't have that kind of banging body like d celeb,if they switch clothes d celeb will still rock
She doesn't need to have that kinda body. She's shapely too. The tailor did a very terrible job.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Timaya Gets Rid Of His Dreadlocks After Many Years. What Do You Think? / The Rich Lifestyle Of Bbnaija Nengi Hampton / "You Are Beautiful Even On The Days You Doubt Yourself" - Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.