Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos (33814 Views)

Soldiers Threaten To Shoot RRS Officers Over Covered Number Plates / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / RRS Officers Administer First Aid Treatment To Two Hawkers Who Got Into A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by DonX001: 2:17am On Apr 20, 2021
Skepticus:

Your analysis was on point.

No. 2 happened!

Lol, guessed as much.
It was a strategic move on the part of the policeman, though still commendable.
Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by blaise26abj(m): 3:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Mpanyi:

You just didn't get it. I don't think anybody is saying policing in America is bad. No. Rather, people are trying to say there's enough justification to shoot the guy death. If I were a police officer in this case I don't think the guy would walk away alive. There are many reasons to have him shot. At least from the video. But what happened before that could also play roles in action I would take.

There is no justification to shoot an unarmed citizen even if he/she is being aggressive . Unless he was trying to disarm the officer or attack him with a deadly weapon .
I think Nigerians need reorientation. We have been so battered that small power , people are ready to kill at the slightest provocation . Imagine if this man here becomes a police officer , he will shoot anyone and anybody at the slightest provocation .
Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by incogni2o: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

grin grin grin grin grin
A dumbass trying to sound smart

Good Morning.

If I am a truely dumbass for my statement, I guess what that compares to.

Peace.
Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by chccho(m): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2021
Hezmatosky:
They don buy market. Firstly, they will receive beating immediately they stepped into the station. You know as two lovers wey never see for awhile dey rush themselves with kiss if they enter house cheesy na so dem go rush them with beating and with planks and iron shocked
LMAO!!! Of all police stations PANTI KE!!! Your own don be. Those guys go smell their yansh hole. By d time those Panti guys deal with this guy him go turn evangelist. If he see one way na him go dey preach give offenders. Them go use this guy's nose blow trumpet. I can never forget what i saw when i go bail person from kirikiri. That place na like Dungeon. Enjoy your arrest guys!!!

1 Like

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by chccho(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2021
damosky12:

Absolutely. Thank God we have sane people around.

Corruption is indeed creeping into our laws. Taking over someone else's property just because they disobeyed traffic laws is rather barbaric. It's like the kind of punishment you expect of a 15th century tyrant. Whoever passed such laws is either plain stupid or insensitively cruel.
U know so much and can speak so much grammar yet people like u will still go n break the law, why? If u know better shouldn't u do better? Anyways if feels its corruption creeping into our laws, then take one way. Your can always go and argue it out in court.

1 Like

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Mpanyi: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2021
blaise26abj:

There is no justification to shoot an unarmed citizen even if he/she is being aggressive . Unless he was trying to disarm the officer or attack him with a deadly weapon .
I think Nigerians need reorientation. We have been so battered that small power , people are ready to kill at the slightest provocation . Imagine if this man here becomes a police officer , he will shoot anyone and anybody at the slightest provocation .

Even when he was going back to his car?
Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Carparts888(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
It's true and very worrisome
lekki1444:
i dont know where you guys heard this rubbish that your car is seized and auctioned after one way. before they auction it they will give you the opportunity to pay 250,000 naira to rescue your car. it is if you dont have it that they will auction it
Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Franzinni:
They should give him traffic exam and if he fails they should tell him to come for lectures for two weeks straight at his own expense ...

Trust me he will fail the test ...and that is another way to generate revenue and keep the motorists sane

FRSC must roger me for this idea o
Nice idea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Security Operatives Encounter Armed Militia Along Benue-Nassarawa Border. Photos / Parents Refuse To Press Charge Against Their 2-Year-Old's Rapist In Jos. See Why / Church Member Steals Pastor’s Car (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.