Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport (22255 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted / NDLEA Arrests 7, Intercepts 37.3kg Cocaine, Heroin, Skunk At Lagos Airport / 469 Senators, Reps To Pocket 191,954 Civil Servants’ Monthly Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Drella(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Moferere:
Chibuzo Ezekiel + Destiny Chukwudi

Everything to them na business.
By their names we shall know them

Ndi developers...

Why were they arrested on their way to go and develop?? angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

They will all come here to write their childish tribal hate filled comments, as if there's any tribe in Nigeria that is devoid of Shortcomings.

I am not justifying drug peddling, but these guys had to do this for survival, as the present government of Jubril only favor the quota system people alone.

You must support your cocain shitting people

DRUG DEALERS

SHITY SHITY
grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Sailorsoldier1: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Igbo Kwenu! .... They will come back with hard currencies and start building edifices in Anambra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by pickatyou1: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Laying the golden egg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by blamingthedevil: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chukwudi Destiny and Ezekiel Chibuzo,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by donprinyo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
igbo imposter
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Yungban: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jesus

1 Like

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Olatara(f): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

They will all come here to write their childish tribal hate filled comments, as if there's any tribe in Nigeria that is devoid of Shortcomings.

I am not justifying drug peddling
, but these guys had to do this for survival, as the present government of Jubril only favor the quota system people alone.
You just did.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by tribalmall: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
I just said the same thing b4 coming across your post.
omenka:
It's a shame how much crime Tinubu and Buhari make Nigerians commit daily.

To our super bigoted mod who banned me for taking on one of the most disgusting and ultra bigoted posters on the forum, yours would be a story that ends like that of your brothers Ngwakwe and Afam4eva.

I don't blame you, I blame Seùn for giving you guys the room to ruin his hardwork.

Please, go ahead and ban me until your biafra is founded if that makes your cojones any bigger.

Spits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by LesbianBoy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
When it comes to stupidity leave it for Nigerians.

Nigerians always think it's 'cool' to be stubborn now see!

They know they catch them at the airport yet dem sha go wan try

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by kunleham(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I am not justifying drug peddling, but these guys had to do this for survival, as the present government of Jubril only favor the quota system people alone.
See mentality! You're not justify Indeed. Igbo people will not see anything wrong in what their fellow tribesmen do, they'll rather blame others as if they are only people in Nigeria

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by jrusky(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pls no need to check name just post comment and pretend those names never exist because my people can never stop falling my hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by NoSentiment: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
BigSarah:
Expensive shit... They've brought Shame upon themselves, alone!

If it were bandits or boko haram, would you have said this? The shame wouldn't have been on the perpetrators alone but on the entire Northerners or muslims, right? Do u ppl have conscience?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by omoadeleye(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Lol, this is the motivational bs that keeps you moving

4 Likes

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by BigSarah(f): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
NoSentiment:

If it were bandits or boko haram, would you have said this? The shame wouldn't have been on the perpetrators alone but on the entire Northerners or muslims, right? Do u ppl have conscience?

Yes, I don't support generalisation
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by SmartPolician: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Beremx:
Stop doing drugs.

Some people no dey hear word sha.

Shameful

They don't do drugs; they push drugs

There's a huge difference.
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Blackman7: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
The name says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Ayomi90: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Stupid comment, so the only way to survive is by doing crime.

1 Like

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Kuginzi: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
What!!! Global Developers

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Beremx(f): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

They don't do drugs; they push drugs

There's a huge difference.
drug na drug, whether it was pushed, pulled, done or doesn’t.

I come in Peace

1 Like

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by ogwumgbe: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kzinne:
The developers are at it again

The developers just made the zoo proud in High school world contest in Delaware US, I didn't see any of you muthafuckers in that thread useless idiot
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by KushLyon(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Before opening the thread, I'm already thinking they are gonna be igbos
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by lekki1444: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
chibuzo and destiny etiko shocked
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by femi4: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Developers at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram / Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack / I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.