Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me (1258 Views)

Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 6:19am On May 09, 2022
Good day Nairalanders(specifically families in the house). I have a 17 year old relative who is looking for a family to take care of their children or home and in return stay and be accommodated. She is a good girl and will be allowed to go to work. She is a fashion designer. She will do house chores and take care of the kids in the morning and evening after work. You must reside in Lagos. Any other relevant information will be giving when we meet. If you need such services, you can dm me for further enquires.
Please @lalasticlala..help me push this to front page
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 3:08pm On May 09, 2022
This is an urgent need. Please help push to front page.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by esthel(f): 8:01pm On May 09, 2022
I'm on the lookout for one that can come in the morning and leave in the evening but yours need accommodation.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 9:46pm On May 09, 2022
esthel:
I'm on the lookout for one that can come in the morning and leave in the evening but yours need accommodation.
What you are looking for is a full time service. Mine works during the day, like I said, will only be available morning and evening after work that's why the accomodation is necessary.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 11:24am On May 10, 2022
If you know anyone in need of this service, you can reach out to them to contact me. Thanks
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 8:51pm On May 10, 2022
Just a reminder that this is still on.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by Truvelisback(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2022
sweetman2022:
Good day Nairalanders(specifically families in the house). I have a 17 year old relative who is looking for a family to take care of their children or home and in return stay and be accommodated. She is a good girl and will be allowed to go to work. She is a fashion designer. She will do house chores and take care of the kids in the morning and evening after work. You must reside in Lagos. Any other relevant information will be giving when we meet. If you need such services, you can dm me for further enquires.
I don't understand all these u wrote above. Read ur write up.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by Dailyparrot: 9:31pm On May 10, 2022
sweetman2022:

We're looking for someone to go and stay with my grandma in the village. Accommodation, feeding and small token will be made available to her.

This offer may not necessarily be valid to you but to someone else reading this.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 9:52pm On May 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
I don't understand all these u wrote above. Read ur write up.
In summary, if you need someone to help you at home such as doing chores and taking care of the kids. There is a 17 year old available for such offer. Do u understand better now?
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by Jossyfine(f): 11:34pm On May 10, 2022
How I wish she can travel down to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by Truvelisback(m): 7:24am On May 11, 2022
sweetman2022:

In summary, if you need someone to help you at home such as doing chores and taking care of the kids. There is a 17 year old available for such offer. Do u understand better now?
Now u talking grin
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 9:09am On May 11, 2022
quote author=Jossyfine post=112712537]
How I wish she can travel down to Abuja.[/quote]
The issue will be her work. She just finished her fashion school and has started working, she wants to grow in it. She needs an accomodation that's why she wants to render such service. And I will need to know you a bit, that's why I said Lagos because we reside here.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by Ernesthugo(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2022
HOW MUCH?
WHAT STATE IS SHE FROM?
NO CHILD JUST CHORES AND LITTLE ERRAND>..
I'M IN LAGOS.
sweetman2022:

Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 6:11pm On May 11, 2022
Ernesthugo:
HOW MUCH?
WHAT STATE IS SHE FROM?
NO CHILD JUST CHORES AND LITTLE ERRAND>..
I'M IN LAGOS.
It's a family that I need because she will be living with the family. She will just be allowed to go to work.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by JONSYN7154: 6:25pm On May 11, 2022
sweetman2022:
What about her working in abuja?
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by Ernesthugo(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2022
please use your senses i am married oga.

sweetman2022:

It's a family that I need because she will be living with the family. She will just be allowed to go to work.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by Ernesthugo(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2022
sweetman2022:

PLEASE USE YOUR SENSES IT IS MY WIFE WHO NEED A MAID NOT ME.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 7:24pm On May 11, 2022
uote author=Ernesthugo post=112736477]
PLEASE USE YOUR SENSES IT IS MY WIFE WHO NEED A MAID NOT ME.[/quote]
You did not state that it is your wife that needs the service. No need for insult pls
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 7:26pm On May 11, 2022
JONSYN7154:
What about her working in abuja?
Do you have the work available for her to do immediately? Another issue is if you have family here in Lagos that will attest for you, then she can go.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by Ernesthugo(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2022
sweetman2022:
uote author=Ernesthugo post=112736477]
PLEASE USE YOUR SENSES IT IS MY WIFE WHO NEED A MAID NOT ME.

You did not state that it is your wife that needs the service. No need for insult pls

OK NO INSULT,I PRESUMED YOU WENT TO LOOK AT MY PROFILE PICTURE,WELL SINCE YOU ARE IN LAGOS AND YOU WOULD DO ATTESTATION YOUR BRAIN IS SUPPOSE TO HINT YOU THAT YOU WOULD DO PROPER VERIFICATION BEFORE HANDOVER NOT GOING TO LOOK AT MY PROFILE PICTURE AND THINKING NEGATIVE WITH AN INSANE MINDSET.

THAT ASIDE

HOW MUCH WOULD SHE COLLECT MONTHLY? I HAVE NO ERRAND JUST MY WIFE AND IT IS TO MOP AS WE EXPECTING?

WHO WOULD FEED HER?

SHE IS WORKING?

ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS PUBLICLY ALSO

THANK YOU.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by Naijaolosho2: 11:23am On May 12, 2022
A
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
Ernesthugo:

OK NO INSULT,I PRESUMED YOU WENT TO LOOK AT MY PROFILE PICTURE,WELL SINCE YOU ARE IN LAGOS AND YOU WOULD DO ATTESTATION YOUR BRAIN IS SUPPOSE TO HINT YOU THAT YOU WOULD DO PROPER VERIFICATION BEFORE HANDOVER NOT GOING TO LOOK AT MY PROFILE PICTURE AND THINKING NEGATIVE WITH AN INSANE MINDSET.

THAT ASIDE

HOW MUCH WOULD SHE COLLECT MONTHLY? I HAVE NO ERRAND JUST MY WIFE AND IT IS TO MOP AS WE EXPECTING?

WHO WOULD FEED HER?

SHE IS WORKING?

THANK YOU.
Lolz..some of you here are so funny. Well I never care to look at your profile and will never do. I just answered you based on your statement. The service is not available for you. Pls move on, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by Ernesthugo(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2022
I WOULD THANKS

sweetman2022:

Lolz..some of you here are so funny. Well I never care to look at your profile and will never do. I just answered you based on your statement. The service is not available for you. Pls move on, thanks.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 10:16pm On May 12, 2022
Naijaolosho2:
A
What reason do you have for booking space? I don't get
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 7:09pm On May 13, 2022
Mods please move this to front page so I can get much audience.
@Mynd44
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 1:00pm On May 14, 2022
This service is still needed for concern parties.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by bdchange(m): 6:03am On May 16, 2022
Jossyfine:
How I wish she can travel down to Abuja.
You can ask the OP what if you will provide job for her or better still take care of her while she help you. I think the OP wants her to do something while helping you in your home. I guess he doesn't wants her idle.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by Lucrativress(f): 2:05pm On May 16, 2022
Ernesthugo:

THAT ASIDE

WHO WOULD FEED HER?

SHE IS WORKING?

THANK YOU.
I just dey pity your Wife
You're damn uncultured
A shrew for a man and lewd
Note: ma se weyrey sodo mi
Woman asking for simple thing
Na like say they touch two negative wires inside you together.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by Ernesthugo(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2022
WHAT CAGE WERE YOU RELEASED FROM?

KIRIKIRI OR KUJE? ///

Lucrativress:

I just dey pity your Wife
You're damn uncultured
A shrew for a man and lewd
Note: ma se weyrey sodo mi
Woman asking for simple thing
Na like say they touch two negative wires inside you together.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by Lucrativress(f): 7:18pm On May 16, 2022
Ernesthugo:
WHAT CAGE WERE YOU RELEASED FROM?

KIRIKIRI OR KUJE? ///

Alaye na the same one wey dem release you from
Be like say na your set leave before me
Senior Hugo
Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by thatthickgurl(f): 11:03pm On May 16, 2022
sweetman2022:

Thank you for not engaging that man further
There's something fishy about the way he responds

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Someone To Take Care Of Your Kids? Contact Me by sweetman2022: 5:56am On May 17, 2022
quote author=thatthickgurl post=112902115]

Thank you for not engaging that man further
There's something fishy about the way he responds[/quote]
That is the best way to keep your sanity here, else u will be going back and forth with someone you don't know from Adam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To My Beautiful Wife. I'm Sorry For Being The Worst Husband Ever / Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships / What Does The Man Get To Gain In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.