Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 (36967 Views)

Baylesa United Beat Nasarawa, Clinch First FA Title, Qualify For CAF Confed Cup / Euro 2020: England Reach Their First Major Final Since 1966, To Play Italy / Iheanacho's Lone Goal Sends Leicester Into FA Cup Fourth Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Won't lie....the flatin0s are currently dominating the EPL.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by saajus: 12:42am On Apr 19, 2021
Hmmm, if this boy stops my club's dream, I go swear for am o. His goal fulenge fulenge should stop at that Semi final.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Whitecoal711: 12:43am On Apr 19, 2021
Ebuka78:

You guys said Atletico Madrid, Porto would beat Chelsea. How did it end?

Same as Manchester city. You guys don't want to give up your hate.
Re read and comprehend

11 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Isobug: 12:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Just one more goal from this match I would have 1.4M in my bank account and they refused to do that but no problem, tomorrow is always better.

Bet responsibly!

4 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Beze992(f): 12:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Kc3000:

Igbo Amaka is not tribalism, as long as you do not put down or malign any other tribe. It's a celebration of excellence.

Now, if e pain you, that might be tribalism.

Odogwu!

9 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by openmine(m): 12:48am On Apr 19, 2021
His recent performances has been excellent!
All a player like him needs is a manager who believes in him and then keep improving by working hard everyday on the pitch!
The commentator rightly said that when vardy's goals dried up,Kelechi stepped in and delivered!

12 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 19, 2021
Senior man KELS

5 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by SmartyPants(m): 12:57am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
God bless Seniorman Kelechi Iheanacho
Congrats Odogwu!

3 Igbo strikers are on a scoring spree dominating Europe
Simy Nwankwo just broke George Weah record in Italy, and is close to breaking Aubamayang record
Paul Onuachu is the highest goal scorer in Belgium for this season.
Kelechi Iheanacho just became Leicester city's highest scorer for this season and fired them to FA Cup final since 56 yrs

Meanwhile the Fulani captain Musa is now playing for Kano Pillars and was unveiled some days ago in a cubicle grin grin

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

Shame on you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by LesbianBoy(m): 1:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Isobug:
Just one more goal from this match I would have 1.4M in my bank account and they refused to do that but no problem, tomorrow is always better.

Bet responsibly!

Na lie make we see the ticket grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by AMvanquish: 1:37am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Simy Nwankwo just broke George Weah record in Italy, and is close to breaking Aubamayang record
Kelechi Iheanacho just became Leicester city's highest scorer for this season and fired them to FA Cup final since 56 yrs

Meanwhile the Fulani captain Musa is now playing for Kano Pillars and was unveiled some days ago in a cubicle grin grin

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

That was very unnecessary undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by davidkingsley59(m): 1:38am On Apr 19, 2021
Kudos to all Nigerians making us proud out there.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by bigcasava1(m): 1:41am On Apr 19, 2021
addexx:

You would have made sense but you spoilt everything with tribalism and bigotry. Immature.
go and hug transformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by bigcasava1(m): 1:44am On Apr 19, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Leicester must beat Chelsea weather Chelsea fans like it, or not! angry

Very annoying set of standing fans tongue
kelechi iheanacho is my fellow Nigeria I celebrate. But it comes with him interfering with my love for chelsea! Let me stop there
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Rossupti: 1:49am On Apr 19, 2021
xx
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by MoonWater: 1:56am On Apr 19, 2021
Kelechi is going to places
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Isobug: 2:03am On Apr 19, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Na lie make we see the ticket grin grin grin grin
I bet online. Why would I lie for betting. Infact if you see my stake it will shock you

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Kc3000: 2:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Didn't you read the line where he said fulani captain Musa?

I actually missed that. Indeed, that is a violation.

7 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by addey44: 2:13am On Apr 19, 2021
Kc3000:

Igbo Amaka is not tribalism, as long as you do not put down or malign any other tribe. It's a celebration of excellence.

Now, if e pain you, that might be tribalism.
He did just that by referring to Ahmed Musa as Fulani Captain now playing for Kano Pillars.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by deji17: 2:14am On Apr 19, 2021
Senior man on fire.

Nigeria Amaka!!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

Must everything be about tribe or ethnicity here? If they begin to sideline Igbo players in the national team, you and I will complain of being marginalized in sports.

Please change your mentality.

11 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by meobizy(f): 2:21am On Apr 19, 2021
Shareholder don do again. Front page things.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by nkiliuzo(m): 2:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka
did you have to bring tribalism into this, me na Igbo guy but you gats respect musa o.
if anything that Fulani man as you call am deserves respect

14 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by LesbianBoy(m): 2:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Isobug:

I bet online. Why would I lie for betting. Infact if you see my stake it will shock you

Let us see

Wetin you play wey e reach 1.2m
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Myself2(m): 2:31am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

Fulani captain ?

That was low low tribalism and it was not necessary

5 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by nick50(m): 2:34am On Apr 19, 2021
Football is not being played based on quota system minus igbo players in our national team the squirrels of Togo would be better than our super eagles
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by notoriousbabe: 2:40am On Apr 19, 2021
That boy again? Na him send my club out of the FA Cup
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by scdyxgg: 2:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Isobug: 2:51am On Apr 19, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Let us see

Wetin you play wey e reach 1.2m
I wanted to send the betslip I'd but because of your Monika I'm not sending again

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by ussv: 3:00am On Apr 19, 2021
I don`t think this guy lied about his age at all like some others do, he seems to have peaked at the right time, getting better with age. At this point he seems unstoppable

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

Totally irrelevant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) / NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts / Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.