Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 (37262 Views)

Baylesa United Beat Nasarawa, Clinch First FA Title, Qualify For CAF Confed Cup / Euro 2020: England Reach Their First Major Final Since 1966, To Play Italy / Iheanacho's Lone Goal Sends Leicester Into FA Cup Fourth Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Isobug: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Guyyyyyyyyyyy what tha fvck!!!!!

You get mind o. angry

See the big money you take play, you come go put many games. Haa!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
E chock you?
Actually I play only one game and even only one option sef but I try multiple sometimes but not upto 10gmes. It was a risk though. I had another one last month 5M, still just one goal to cash out
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by tiwasiaife(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
God bless Seniorman Kelechi Iheanacho
Congrats Odogwu!

3 Igbo strikers are on a scoring spree dominating Europe
Simy Nwankwo just broke George Weah record in Italy, and is close to breaking Aubamayang record
Paul Onuachu is the highest goal scorer in Belgium for this season.
Kelechi Iheanacho just became Leicester city's highest scorer for this season and fired them to FA Cup final since 56 yrs

Meanwhile the Fulani captain Musa is now playing for Kano Pillars and was unveiled some days ago in a cubicle grin grin

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

You didn't mention chukwueze who broke record too

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Myself2(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

cheesy

All those attacking my comments about Musa, shouting tribalism up and down. Is Musa now a Benin man or Ijaw man. Did I said anything bad about his tribe? na you people shame suppose catch pass. It was Musa and the Northern cabals in NFF that scattered the Super Eagles Rohr is trying to rebuild.

See what they did. They brought quota system into Super Eagles. They prevailed on Sunday Oliseh to make their own captain. Oliseh took the armband from Vicent Enyama... One of Africa's finest goalies and gave it to Musa ahead of Mikel, Echiejile and Emenike. This scatterd Super Eagles. Enyama felt humiliated and retired. Emenike who was our best striker that time and who came out as top scorer in Afcon 2013 also retired. The team was in anarchy. DR Congo even begin win us.

Oliseh was a very good coach but the Northern abokki cabals in NFF no allow him to work. His Super Eagles was one of the worst we experienced. Even spoon them no win. They lost even at CHAN. Oliseh left them and went back to his base in Europe where he transformed Fortuna Sittard and won the Dutch 2nd Division title with them, promoted them to 1st division. Their first silverware since 23 yrs.

Rohr came on board and asked Musa to surrender the armband to Mikel who was his senior in the team.

Now look at the AFCON qualifiers. Person wey no dey with a club for close to 1 year was called up to the team just because he is the captain and from North. They sidelined Paul Onuachu who was scoring goals like madt in Belgium. I remember when Mikel was sidelined even as a captain because he was playing in the Championship. When we saw this... A lot of us hit Gehrot Rohr hard on Twitter, we involved Sports journalists in the country. I was burning my airtime calling Radio stations during Sports shows asking them to tell Rohr to include Paul Onuachu. Las las Rohr come get sense by force and included Paul Onuachu at the last minute.

It was this same Paul Onuachu that scored the lone goal in Porto Novo and broke the Benin jinx in their homeland since 20 years. Paul Onuachu also scored the following week against Lesotho.

Now they asked him to return to Kano Pillars so that they will have arguments to pressure Rohr to retain him as captain. Captain wey no get club, even a player plying his trade in China no deserve to be our captain. Our boys are the best in Africa right now.

The Musa and his northern cabals nearly killed our Super Eagles. That's just the truth. The Super Eagles is our national pribe. That's our joy right now. No be say you build one or two mini sports centres you will come force yourself on us. When it is clear you are no longer performing and needs to retire honorable. Victor Moses, Odion Ighalo, Mikel and co don retire to pave way for our young stars. Musa should do the same.

If football na quota system blacks for no full the French team come win the World Cup for France.

The tribalism crew. I no insult any tribe here. Perhaps na inferiority complex they worry you people.

Such a long tribalistic rant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brazil Players Throw Eggs At Phillipe Coutinho To Celebrate 26th Birthday(Photo) / Oyinbo Man Rocks Igbo Outfits To A Dinner Organised By Kanu Nwankwo In Owerri(pi / Carabao Cup: Fourth Round Draw Concluded [Full Fixtures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.