Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 (36990 Views)

Baylesa United Beat Nasarawa, Clinch First FA Title, Qualify For CAF Confed Cup / Euro 2020: England Reach Their First Major Final Since 1966, To Play Italy / Iheanacho's Lone Goal Sends Leicester Into FA Cup Fourth Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Siberia01(m): 3:25am On Apr 19, 2021
watch him score http://rainonit.com/46Au
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by kenzysmith: 3:29am On Apr 19, 2021
should super eagles go ahead to win d adcon African best us already on d bag
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Obason22(m): 3:34am On Apr 19, 2021
Kelechi will score to lift the FA cup on final day, for those that bet the match will end 2-1 in favour of Leicester. Winning from behind.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by stayclearofme: 3:39am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
God bless Seniorman Kelechi Iheanacho
Congrats Odogwu!

3 Igbo strikers are on a scoring spree dominating Europe
Simy Nwankwo just broke George Weah record in Italy, and is close to breaking Aubamayang record
Paul Onuachu is the highest goal scorer in Belgium for this season.
Kelechi Iheanacho just became Leicester city's highest scorer for this season and fired them to FA Cup final since 56 yrs

Meanwhile the Fulani captain Musa is now playing for Kano Pillars and was unveiled some days ago in a cubicle grin grin

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka
Must you add tribalism to everything thing? What sorts of person are you? On Sunday you will go to church to worship God... hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by stayclearofme: 3:41am On Apr 19, 2021
Kc3000:

Igbo Amaka is not tribalism, as long as you do not put down or malign any other tribe. It's a celebration of excellence.

Now, if e pain you, that might be tribalism.
This one cannot even read well.. what a shame.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by kingsceedon(m): 3:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Simy Nwankwo just broke George Weah record in Italy, and is close to breaking Aubamayang record
Kelechi Iheanacho just became Leicester city's highest scorer for this season and fired them to FA Cup final since 56 yrs

Meanwhile the Fulani captain Musa is now playing for Kano Pillars and was unveiled some days ago in a cubicle grin grin

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by KosiGee(m): 3:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

I know you are trolling but this post is very childish, disrespectful and embarrassing.

Ahmed Musa has done a lot for football and the local community and people like you should be singing their praises.

There are time for banters and this is not one of them.
Musa is one the bravest and most humble persons.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Faber(m): 3:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Didn't you read the line where he said fulani captain Musa?
SmartyPants:

Shame on you.
AMvanquish:

That was very unnecessary undecided
addey44:
He did just that by referring to Ahmed Musa as Fulani Captain now playing for Kano Pillars.
xtechx:

Must everything be about tribe or ethnicity here? If they begin to sideline Igbo players in the national team, you and I will complain of being marginalized in sports.

Please change your mentality.
nkiliuzo:
did you have to bring tribalism into this, me na Igbo guy but you gats respect musa o.
if anything that Fulani man as you call am deserves respect
Myself2:

Fulani captain ?

That was low low tribalism and it was not necessary
cheesy
trevorhorace:

If you can't detect tribal statements from the whole post, that any brainless person can, it's either you seriously lack comprehension or you are just a heavily biased prick.
KosiGee:

I know you are trolling but this post is very childish, disrespectful and embarrassing.

Ahmed Musa has done a lot for football and the local community and people like you should be singing their praises.

There are time for banters and this is not one of them.
Musa is one the bravest and most humble persons.
stayclearofme:

Must you add tribalism to everything thing? What sorts of person are you? On Sunday you will go to church to worship God... hypocrites.

All those attacking my comments about Musa, shouting tribalism up and down. Is Musa now a Benin man or Ijaw man. Did I said anything bad about his tribe? na you people shame suppose catch pass. It was Musa and the Northern cabals in NFF that scattered the Super Eagles Rohr is trying to rebuild.

See what they did. They brought quota system into Super Eagles. They prevailed on Sunday Oliseh to make their own captain. Oliseh took the armband from Vicent Enyama... One of Africa's finest goalies and gave it to Musa ahead of Mikel, Echiejile and Emenike. This scatterd Super Eagles. Enyama felt humiliated and retired. Emenike who was our best striker that time and who came out as top scorer in Afcon 2013 also retired. The team was in anarchy. DR Congo even begin win us.

Oliseh was a very good coach but the Northern abokki cabals in NFF no allow him to work. His Super Eagles was one of the worst we experienced. Even spoon them no win. They lost even at CHAN. Oliseh left them and went back to his base in Europe where he transformed Fortuna Sittard and won the Dutch 2nd Division title with them, promoted them to 1st division. Their first silverware since 23 yrs.

Rohr came on board and asked Musa to surrender the armband to Mikel who was his senior in the team.

Now look at the AFCON qualifiers. Person wey no dey with a club for close to 1 year was called up to the team just because he is the captain and from North. They sidelined Paul Onuachu who was scoring goals like madt in Belgium. I remember when Mikel was sidelined even as a captain because he was playing in the Championship. When we saw this... A lot of us hit Gehrot Rohr hard on Twitter, we involved Sports journalists in the country. I was burning my airtime calling Radio stations during Sports shows asking them to tell Rohr to include Paul Onuachu. Las las Rohr come get sense by force and included Paul Onuachu at the last minute.

It was this same Paul Onuachu that scored the lone goal in Porto Novo and broke the Benin jinx in their homeland since 20 years. Paul Onuachu also scored the following week against Lesotho.

Now they asked him to return to Kano Pillars so that they will have arguments to pressure Rohr to retain him as captain. Captain wey no get club, even a player plying his trade in China no deserve to be our captain. Our boys are the best in Africa right now.

The Musa and his northern cabals nearly killed our Super Eagles. That's just the truth. The Super Eagles is our national pribe. That's our joy right now. No be say you build one or two mini sports centres you will come force yourself on us. When it is clear you are no longer performing and needs to retire honorable. Victor Moses, Odion Ighalo, Mikel and co don retire to pave way for our young stars. Musa should do the same.

If football na quota system blacks for no full the French team come win the World Cup for France.

The tribalism crew. I no insult any tribe here. Perhaps na inferiority complex they worry you people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by trevorhorace(m): 3:46am On Apr 19, 2021
Kc3000:

Igbo Amaka is not tribalism, as long as you do not put down or malign any other tribe. It's a celebration of excellence.

Now, if e pain you, that might be tribalism.

If you can't detect tribal statements from the whole post, that any brainless person can, it's either you seriously lack comprehension or you are just a heavily biased prick.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

men.. stop this trash you people are always doing. it doesnt make sense

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by trevorhorace(m): 4:07am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

All those attacking my comments about Musa and Shame on me, na you people shame suppose catch pass. It was Musa and the Northern cabals that scattered the Super Eagles Rohr is trying to rebuild.

See what they did. They brought quota system into Super Eagles. They prevailed on Sunday Oliseh to make their own captain. Oliseh took the armband from Vicent Enyama... One of Africa's finest goalies and gave it to Musa. This scatterd Super Eagles. Enyama being an Aba brought up, felt humiliated and resigned. Emenike who was our best striker that time and who came out as top scorer in Afcon 2013 also resigned.

Oliseh was a very good coach but the Northern abokki cabals in NFF no allow him to work. His Super Eagles was one of the worst we experienced. Even spoon them no win. They lost even at CHAN. Oliseh left them and went back to his base in Europe where he transformed Fortuna Sittard and won the Dutch 2nd Division title with them, promoted them to 1st division. Their first silverware since 23 yrs.

Rohr came on board and asked Musa to surrender the armband to Mikel who was his senior in the team.

Now look at the AFCON qualifiers. Person wey no dey with a club for close to 1 year was called up to the team just because he is the captain and from North. And sidelined Paul Onuachu who was scoring goals like madt in Belgium. I remember when Mikel was sidelined even as a captain because he was playing in the Championship. When we saw this... A lot of us hit Gehrot Rohr hard on Twitter and he come get sense by force and included Paul Onuachu at the last minute. It was this same Paul Onuachu that scored the lone goal in Porto Novo and broke the Benin jinx in their homeland since 20 years. Paul Onuachu also scored the following week against Lesotho.

Now they asked him to return to Kano Pillars so that they will have arguments to pressure Rohr to retain him as captain. Captain wey no get club, even a player plying his trade in China no deserve to be our captain. Our boys are the best in Africa right now.

The Musa and his northern cabals nearly killed our Super Eagles.

I wanted to start correcting many of your erroneous assertions but it'll be pouring water on Zuma rock. You are already heavily drunk in tribalism so everything you base your judgement on will be through the shades of your faulty mentality.

10 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Hotshisha: 4:09am On Apr 19, 2021
Iheanacho is in his best form
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by favour32(m): 4:11am On Apr 19, 2021
Isobug:

I wanted to send the betslip I'd but because of your Monika I'm not sending again
You japa for homosexual people?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 19, 2021
ussv:
I don`t think this guy lied about his age at all like some others do, he seems to have peaked at the right time, getting better with age. At this point he seems unstoppable
He has been GOOD.
MANCITY went for him b'cos they saw something

In Fact when GUARDIOLA took over MAN CITY, KELECHI was scoring crucial Goals, yet the man hated him so much that he relegated him to the Bench.
BENCH improves no one at all.
The MORE GAMES you are exposed to, the more hurdles you encounter, and the likelihood of surmounting them increases too, giving you that desired improvement.

GUARDIOLA never liked him ab initio.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by favour32(m): 4:16am On Apr 19, 2021
stayclearofme:

Go and preach to gworo chewing kunu guzzling schizophrenic nepotistic president of northern Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Faber(m): 4:18am On Apr 19, 2021
trevorhorace:

I wanted to start correcting many of your erroneous assertions but it'll be pouring water on Zuma rock. You are already heavily drunk in tribalism so everything you base your judgement on will be through the shades of your faulty mentality.
Oga shift one side. Tribalism no dey my comment na your brain dey configured to tribal statements. How many tribal statements from Shettima, Pantami, Ganduje and co you don condemn here on this forum. Reset your brain to factory settings. Use this code 256-765 take reset ur brain grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by sameks08(m): 4:20am On Apr 19, 2021
dem say Iheanacho is de first Nigerian to have scored 15 goals in a single season so Yakubu dat was bagging 20+ in a season is not a Nigerian ndiara
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Faber(m): 4:21am On Apr 19, 2021
favour32:

Go and preach to kunu guzzling schizophrenic nepotistic president of northern Nigeria!
Leave am alone. He no see Ganduje, kashim Shettima, Pantami, Al-Gore of Miyetti Allah and Co. I no even talk say Musa no sabi play ball. Abi na lie I dey lie. Kano pillars unveiled him inside one cubicle like that grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Masterito(m): 4:21am On Apr 19, 2021
Mentioning Musa in such manner is disrespectful and disgusting. Stop it.
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by ussv: 4:23am On Apr 19, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

He has been GOOD.
MANCITY went for him b'cos they saw something

In Fact when GUARDIOLA took over MAN CITY, KELECHI was scoring crucial Goals, yet the man hated him so much that he relegated him to the Bench.
BENCH improves no one at all.
The MORE GAMES you are exposed to, the more hurdles you encounter, and the likelihood of surmounting them increases too, giving you that desired improvement.

GUARDIOLA never liked him ab initio.
I like that talk "bench improves no one at all" and it`s very true. I am just so happy for him.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Faber(m): 4:23am On Apr 19, 2021
sameks08:
dem say Iheanacho is de first Nigerian to have scored 15 goals in a single season so Yakubu dat was bagging 20+ in a season is not a Nigerian ndiara
... Na you no read well. He is the first to score 15 goals since 2016 when Odion Ighalo scored 17 goals for Watford that's what they wrote there. Read well before you make yourself onye ara grin

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by grandlexuz(m): 4:23am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

This is Nigeria's biggest problem and it ain't ending anytime soon. Tribalism .

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

Some of you Nigerians are just the scum of the earth. Someone decided to come back home to contribute when he could have opted to just stay away and continue looking for a club outside of the country, yet scum like you who no never even achieve 1/100th of what this man has achieved for the country is there talking. Thunder fire you scatter for there! 1000 times! angry

9 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Masterito(m): 4:25am On Apr 19, 2021
Keep dreaming, you must Chelsea are in the finals to joke. Chelsea will win the FA. Entering the final is Leceister trophy.
Obason22:
Kelechi will score to lift the FA cup on final day, for those that bet the match will end 2-1 in favour of Leicester. Winning from behind.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by grandlexuz(m): 4:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

Oga shift one side. Tribalism no dey my comment na your brain dey configured to tribal statements. How many tribal statements from Shettima, Pantami, Ganduje and co you don condemn here on this forum. Reset your brain to factory settings. Use this code 256-765 take reset ur brain grin grin

Like he said, it will be throwing water on Zuma's rock

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by favour32(m): 4:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

cheesy

All those attacking my comments about Musa, shouting tribalism up and down. Is Musa now a Benin man or Ijaw man. Did I said anything bad about his tribe? na you people shame suppose catch pass. It was Musa and the Northern cabals in NFF that scattered the Super Eagles Rohr is trying to rebuild.

See what they did. They brought quota system into Super Eagles. They prevailed on Sunday Oliseh to make their own captain. Oliseh took the armband from Vicent Enyama... One of Africa's finest goalies and gave it to Musa ahead of Mikel, Echiejile and Emenike. This scatterd Super Eagles. Enyama felt humiliated and retired. Emenike who was our best striker that time and who came out as top scorer in Afcon 2013 also retired. The team was in anarchy. DR Congo even begin win us.

Now look at the AFCON qualifiers. Person wey no dey with a club for close to 1 year was called up to the team just because he is the captain and from North. They sidelined Paul Onuachu who was scoring goals like madt in Belgium. I remember when Mikel was sidelined even as a captain because he was playing in the Championship. When we saw this... A lot of us hit Gehrot Rohr hard on Twitter, we involved Sports journalists in the country. I was burning my airtime calling Radio stations during Sports shows asking them to tell Rohr to include Paul Onuachu. Las las Rohr come get sense by force and included Paul Onuachu at the last minute.

It was this same Paul Onuachu that scored the lone goal in Porto Novo and broke the Benin jinx in their homeland since 20 years. Paul Onuachu also scored the following week against Lesotho.

The Musa and his northern cabals nearly killed our Super Eagles. That's just the truth. The Super Eagles is our national pribe. That's our joy right now. No be say you build one or two mini sports centres you will come force yourself on us. When it is clear you are no longer performing and needs to retire honorable. Victor Moses, Odion Ighalo, Mikel and co don retire to pave way for our young stars. Musa should do the same.

If football na quota system blacks for no full the French team come win the World Cup for France.

The tribalism crew. I no insult any tribe here. Perhaps na inferiority complex they worry you people.
This current government na oga for nepotism...dem nor fit face am.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Humanoid01(m): 4:27am On Apr 19, 2021
Ebuka78:

You guys said Atletico Madrid, Porto would beat Chelsea. How did it end?

Same as Manchester city. You guys don't want to give up your hate.
I think he meant Chelsea will win that game.

As for the haters, let them keep hating. If we win the UCL and FA cup, I'm sure they'll still say we'll lose the uefa super cup, club world cup and community shield hahaha!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Faber(m): 4:29am On Apr 19, 2021
binghammer:

Some of you Nigerians are just the scum of the earth. Someone decided to come back home to contribute when he could have opted to just stay away and continue looking for a club outside of the country, yet scum like you who no never even achieve 1/100th of what this man has achieved for the country is there talking. Thunder fire you scatter for there! 1000 times! angry

Anu ofia, he no decide to come back home na condition bend crayfish. Rohr told him that he is no longer in his plans as no club gree sign him for Europe. That's why he came home. When was the last time a national team's captain anywhere in the world stayed for close to 1 year without a club. Wise up
His career nosedived QED oya chop that thunder wey you wish me.. Chop am below

5 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by trevorhorace(m): 4:36am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

Bros drunkards no dey accept say dem dey drunk. It reeks heavily on you and it's already eating you deep and making you stink and ooze on this forum and probably in person. Everyone has noticed already and all they feel for sick and stinking people is disgust or pity. So if you like keep lying to yourself, it's already what it is. Enjoy your life. QED

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by mu2sa2: 4:37am On Apr 19, 2021
bigcasava1:
go and hug transformer.
You may need help without knowing that you do. Yaba left offers excellent services. Goodluck.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Faber(m): 4:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Humanoid01:

I think he meant Chelsea will win that game.

As for the haters, let them keep hating. If we win the UCL and FA cup, I'm sure they'll still say we'll lose the uefa super cup, club world cup and community shield hahaha!

Five cups loading for the blues. I bet my balls Chelsea will win like 3 cups from the five. I support Chelsea 100000% to send Madrid home. Chelsea please be careful with that their Real Madrid training stadium. You know you guys will not play at Santiago Bernabeu. It's locked down for renovations. That their training centre is very bad. Wind and cold too much for their. That's one of their tactics right now.

I am a proud Barca fan culers for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain / Mobile Viewing Centers In Owerri Streets By Imo Government (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.