Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? (630 Views)

As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by lecturer50(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
I went for an interview in a private school when I was still searching for job.

A female teacher of the school was asked to supervise the written exams before the interview.

She was very gracious and was somehow shy.

Since there were so many applicants around, she would be touching her head because she was somehow shy.

She brought paper for us to write our names and was very conscious of her actions so that people would not feel offended.

Even when one man wrongly wrote his name, she said something like "please write it here" in such a gentle and low voice so as not to offend the man, even though the man was at fault.

Her gentleness, soft spoken nature and wanting to please us was easily noticed by all people.

But surprisingly some people started attacking her because they thought she was vulnerable.

I was ready to defend her from everyone there who was trying to take out their frustration due to joblessness on her(we were over 150, and the school needed about 20 people, so everyone was angry and saw her as their target)

Another person in the girl's shoes would have been proud and insulting since she is already a staff, but we are trying to get in.

But she was so humble and kind.

I really loved her and she is among the amazing girls who are the lights in a dark world of pride and hatred, where everyone is trying to offend every other person.

She could not have been up to 25 years.

She was really a sweethearted girl.

But I am sure that after some years, she would change.

Why do ladies lose their sweethearted nature when they start growing older?
Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by rtdCivilservant: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by dingbang(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
They arent even sweethearted in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
shocked
Very true..

That just reminded me of how my gf used to be sweethearted as at 6 years ago..But with time, everything changed and it now seems like she isn't the same girl whom I used to know again

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by slawormiir: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
I thought reverse was the case

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by smatt1711: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by habsydiamond(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
If one possesses an attribute, it will be there permanently.... For a lady to loss an attribute means she doesn't possess it.. She is only faking it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by doggedfighter(f): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Unemployment has scattered this one's head.

He's not even worried about the teaching job he went to look for.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by BigYash: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
They were never sweetheart, they were only pretending. As they grow older,their real color comes out.. Note: Not All oo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by DaddyRochie1642: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
dingbang:
They arent even sweethearted in the first place.

This is funny
Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by IamPlato(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
The human penis is either going to make her or break her....

Sex done reset their brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98GlKQHmDoA
Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
I thought your story was going to be based on a real account of someone who once used to be a sweetheart, and now isn't a sweetheart, anymore.

And by the way, the lady in the story wasn't trying to please you guys, or trying to not offend.

She was simply being professional, humane and courteous, as we all should be.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by vanvickie(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
After so many break ups and relationships where she felt cheated. She'll change her nature because she will feel being sweet equals been vulnerable. But in reality it's just her relationship experiences messing with her psychology and perception of things...
That's why younger ladies 19-24 tend to be "more sweethearted" than the older ones 25 and above.
My take though...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by lecturer50(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
vanvickie:
After so many break ups and relationships where she felt cheated. She'll change her nature because she will feel being sweet equals been vulnerable. But in reality it's just her relationship experiences messing with her psychology and perception of things...
That's why younger ladies 19-24 tend to be "more sweethearted" than the older ones 25 and above.
My take though...

That is exactly what I was thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by Reex12(m): 5:01am On Apr 19, 2021
hesrthbreaks, pressure to get married, job seeking, the list is endless

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Lose Their Sweethearted Nature When They Grow Older? by fiyinfoluwa29093: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2021
Very true..That just reminded me of how my gf used to be sweethearted as at 6 years ago..But with time, everything changed and it now seems like she isn't the same girl whom I used to know again

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Cross, JMK, Angel, Whitemoney, Pere Reveal Their Body Count. / Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? / Why Do Nigerian Men Circumcize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.