Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? (630 Views)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / How To Spot Rich People On Nairaland / Why Do Nigerians Use Tramadol For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? by bodybuilder: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
In Nigeria, you cannot criticise a superstar musician, without one dumb fvck telling you he's making millions so you shouldn't air your opinion. What if the artist is making millions, does he feed you or me? No be him for him pocket? As a matter of fact the only thing I stand to benefit from a musician is the entertainment value I get from his music, that's all. Not any millions he has, that's for his pocket. I don't care how much an artist make I just want to enjoy good music.

Is just like someone criticising Airtel and you say but the owners of Airtel are billionaires.
Their billions don't have any value in my life. I only need a good network. Nothing more.

Nigerians stop obsessing over people's money. Just live your life.

I don't know whether is poverty that's causing this thing. Maybe they think if they defend millionaires online, they will be noticed and be dashed some money.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
That's the mentality everyone has in this country..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? by Godada(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy
Every single average Nigerian in this country is suffering from that..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
True talk op.
Some certified morons will still come and tackle your point in this thread
Re: Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? by Pweetiedude(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
You be OG

Re: Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? by brosom(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
After GOD.

They're demigods/goddesses
Re: Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? by Hylla05: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
They say "In a country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king"
So in a country of mostly poor people, the rich man will be seen as king. I don't blame them
Re: Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? by Victerica(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
I just pity Nigerians, bro
Re: Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
- POVERTY
- BROKE MENTALITY
- DESIRE TO BE THEM/RICH

just like a hungry person who would dream of food, thus a poor person dreams of being rich!

(1) (Reply)

What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Respect Most ?? / Speed Darlington S*xtape Finally Leak || See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.