Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC (18043 Views)

Lagos Commences Construction Of New Massey Street Children’s Hospital / COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients / COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by tribalmall: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by ProWalker: 6:19am On Apr 19, 2021
plaindealer:

Abeg, how much den spend on this your village keke ambulance?

grin grin grin

10M each
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
Oponu, you'll die a slave and be buried a slave.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
Of course he as not so the right thing to do is for you to go on all Umahi's project n direct me to where the projected cost is since I have been asking after I have seen just 2. I will direct your to where not the projected cost of the projects but the exact cost estimate are.

Have you bothered to ask from aba or ebonyi or the theory of removing the log in your igbo father's eye does not concern you ?

Oloriburuku Igbo clown ! You expect Tinubu to install a foolish Igbo as the matron with all the hate your tribesmen have for him?

Eleyi ti Ya werey sha! Check what you wrote and see if it makes sense. Erąn oko
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by CodeTemplar: 6:30am On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
Of course he as not so the right thing to do is for you to go on all Umahi's project n direct me to where the projected cost is since I have been asking after I have seen just 2. I will direct your to where not the projected cost of the projects but the exact cost estimate are.

Have you bothered to ask from aba or ebonyi or the theory of removing the log in your igbo father's eye does not concern you ?

Oloriburuku Igbo clown ! You expect Tinubu to install a foolish Igbo as the matron with all the hate your tribesmen have for him?

Keep derailing your own thread because I asked a simple question. If Abia or Ebonyi is so important to you, you can ask the cost question on any Abia or Ebonyi party propaganda thread. I asked about Lagos on a Lagos propaganda thread and committed no offense.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by KosiGee(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2021
What’s with the Helipad sign/logo on the last photo?
Who submitted this design? It looks fraudulent.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by 9jaRealist: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2021
CodeTemplar:
What's the cost? They should pity the masses when inflating the cost o.

They don’t build hospitals, una wail...
They build hospitals, una still wail. SMH

Btw, what’s the cost of saving lives?!
>

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by olaolaking: 6:50am On Apr 19, 2021
CodeTemplar:
What's the cost? They should pity the masses when inflating the cost o.
Even they tell you that it costs 50 naira, you will still tell us how America built a bigger one with 30 naira even though no one had been to America in your family

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by 9jaRealist: 6:50am On Apr 19, 2021
KosiGee:

Medivac (emergency medical transportation by helicopter)...
>
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by olaolaking: 6:52am On Apr 19, 2021
KosiGee:
Are you an expert in that field, of yes let hear you. From an expert edge ó not just nairaland angle

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by 9jaRealist: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2021
Bossil:
The problem is government hospitals are now getting expensive.
Beremx:
Nice one.
I had my 5yrs old son in a Lagos State Government hospital. Even though the hospital is on the high side, their services were superb. I think Sanwo Olu should look into the cost of having children in their hospitals.

Lagos has a family health insurance scheme...
With it, you shouldn’t be paying for each treatment.
>

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by KosiGee(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Medivac (emergency medical transportation by helicopter)...
>

Whoever designed this need to do a better job. This is a scam. It won’t work.

Is it the lack of land space on the ground that made him to put this there? Helipad on a politician’s or some hotel doesn’t work same way as in hospitals.

Do you know what it takes to pick up a patient or accident victim and transport him to a hospital? Do you know how many crews and the logistics of moving such person to the ED department?
With the helipad on top of the building, a lift will be needed to transport such patient....you are talking about a patient on a stretcher with the paramedics etc.

Why not make it simpler and more feasible....

Ground Helipad.....> Resus/Ed
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by JaceBlaze: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2021
plaindealer:

Abeg, how much den spend on this your village keke ambulance?

grin grin grin

Is that an EMS van? grin grin

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by KosiGee(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2021
olaolaking:
Are you an expert in that field, of yes let hear you. From an expert edge ó not just nairaland angle

The photo is a scam sir. Nigeria has many problems and the person who submitted this photo isn’t helping himself or Lagos state government.

Apart from the management of the Helicopter and the expertise of the air ambulance, look at that helipad and tell me how the patient will be transported.

That’s an Audio helipad.. Air ambulance need space, helipad to ED/Resus pathway should be clear of obstacles then proximity to ED/Resus...

That will save time and energy.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by DivineDynamics: 7:21am On Apr 19, 2021
Let us live our lives in line with the teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus saves.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by ekestic1976(f): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Stop replying to your own imagination. I asked a simple and sensible question anyone who has a conscience should ask and you started cancelling my post & allocating me villages of origin.

No, you didn't ask a SIMPLE and REASONABLE question! Your question shows you as a cynic. You got the right answer from the other guy.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by tunwumi: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2021
You are more intelligent and smarter than this. You don't have to respond in the same "mental capacity" as you are asked or mocked. Just do yours and ignore when provoked.

Well done bro

tribalmall:

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by AmazingELixir: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2021
undecided

Helipad for 5 storey complex hmmm.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Minjim: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2021
I bet it'll cost 3 times the actual value in Europe.

I'm expecting them to disappoint me though
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Minjim: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2021
AgentGoat:

Good services comes with high cost. You should look into giving birth in your state primary health center next time undecided

Most of those money find theirs ways into personal accounts of politicians

If we pay it to govt why are health workers striking every year over their salaries?
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2021
plaindealer:

At least you are not shouting bandits, BH and your usual ipob terrorist rubbish, this is an improvement and a step forward for you.

Me sef wonder how much they spent on your ipob village wheelbarrow, kerosene and keke ambulance..

grin grin
See one of the people we share same country with.
The Igbos are your problems, and you forget the government should be accountable for whatever they do.

Na like this Nigeria go better?
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Beremx:
Nice one.
I had my 5yrs old son in a Lagos State Government hospital. Even though the hospital is on the high side, their services were superb. I think Sanwo Olu should look into the cost of having children in their hospitals.
in a lagos State hospital e.g general hospitals, LASUTH(not federal like FMC or LUTH) Admission,some drugs and consultation with a doctor is subsidized for children under the age of 13. Parents have to pay for tests and other things.

If you as a parent, complain about the cost of healthcare for a child in a lagos state hospital, then maybe less children is more in your case.

People should think long and hard before having children.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2021
Minjim:
I bet it'll cost 3 times the actual value in Europe.

I'm expecting them to disappoint me though
i tire.

The real truth is that nigerians can be myopic when it comes to the costs involved in raising a child.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2021
KosiGee:

Whoever designed this need to do a better job. This is a scam. It won’t work.

Is it the lack of land space on the ground that made him to put this there? Helipad on a politician’s or some hotel doesn’t work same way as in hospitals.

Do you know what it takes to pick up a patient or accident victim and transport him to a hospital? Do you know how many crews and the logistics of moving such person to the ED department?
With the helipad on top of the building, a lift will be needed to transport such patient....you are talking about a patient on a stretcher with the paramedics etc.

Why not make it simpler and more feasible....

Ground Helipad.....> Resus/Ed
you know lagos doesn't really have land right? Especially that lagos island where the site is located
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2021
iwaeda:
Atleast the road to Sura will be tarred and all those area boys around Ilubirin will vacate the slum. We will use money from refurbished #LekkiTollgate to pay for the new Massey hospitals to be completed in 2025
Massey hospital in a way is political propaganda for those area boys in question. Many of them live in that area. So that when politicians want to mobilize them, they will say that thier children are given free healthcare.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Lagos has a family health insurance scheme...
With it, you shouldn’t be paying for each treatment.
>
Na so.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:
Mtcheeew............wasted effort.

After completion, Tinubu will install his 60 year old daughter as the matron of the hospital while Lagosians will continue to chant "Eko Oni Baje and itesiwaju Eko lo jo wa logun oooo...." with an empty stomach.
can your state do better?
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2021
AgentGoat:

Good services comes with high cost. You should look into giving birth in your state primary health center next time undecided
healthcare worldwide is expensive.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by iwaeda: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Massey hospital in a way is political propaganda for those area boys in question. Many of them live in that area. So that when politicians want to mobilize them, they will say that thier children are given free healthcare.

One funny question I asked my self is, has LASG done environmental assessment of the new MASSEY HOSPITAL. How can you locate hospital around LAWMA dumping ground, with all the bio and degradeable elements. Everything is not about politics. We need to reason like homo sapiens!
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by iwaeda: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=plaindealer post=100914024][/quote]

One funny question I asked my self is, has LASG done environmental assessment of the new MASSEY HOSPITAL. How can you locate hospital around LAWMA dumping ground, with all the bio and degradeable elements. Everything is not about politics. We need to reason like homo sapiens!
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by AgentGoat: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Minjim:

Most of those money find theirs ways into personal accounts of politicians

If we pay it to govt why are health workers striking every year over their salaries?

Healthcare workers in lagos state are well taken care of.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out / Toilet Infections / Who Do Doctors Go To When They Fall Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.