Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,526 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC (18080 Views)

Lagos Commences Construction Of New Massey Street Children’s Hospital / COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients / COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by olaolaking: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2021
KosiGee:

The photo is a scam sir. Nigeria has many problems and the person who submitted this photo isn’t helping himself or Lagos state government.

Apart from the management of the Helicopter and the expertise of the air ambulance, look at that helipad and tell me how the patient will be transported.

That’s an Audio helipad.. Air ambulance need space, helipad to ED/Resus pathway should be clear of obstacles then proximity to ED/Resus...

That will save time and energy.
Your first statement is very irrelevant to the discussion.

The second statement indicates that you are not in the field of civil engineer

The last statement confirmed that you are just talking what you think.

Conclusion: You are not an expert in this field and so we advise that you take the back seat.

Thanks
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by CodeTemplar: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2021
ekestic1976:

No, you didn't ask a SIMPLE and REASONABLE question! Your question shows you as a cynic. You got the right answer from the other guy.

olaolaking:
Even they tell you that it costs 50 naira, you will still tell us how America built a bigger one with 30 naira even though no one had been to America in your family

9jaRealist:

They don’t build hospitals, una wail...
They build hospitals, una still wail. SMH

Btw, what’s the cost of saving lives?!
>
Inflation is denial, especially in the poverty capital of the world. Ask those who cannot afford a train ride about that.

If tithers are suppose to afford church schools, aren't taxpayers suppose to be able to afford public amenities? Use your brain for once.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by mapet: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Beremx:
Nice one.
I had my 5yrs old son in a Lagos State Government hospital. Even though the hospital is on the high side, their services were superb. I think Sanwo Olu should look into the cost of having children in their hospitals.

Have you considered Health Insurance?
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Bluntemperor: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2021
maxell:
Looks nice.

Yes, beautiful.
But governor Sanwo-Olu should begin the Construction of the 4th-Mainland Bridge without delay.We should treat matters affecting people's life with all seriousness it deserves.
No political manourvering.
Please let the good work start in ernest.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by mapet: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2021
KosiGee:

The photo is a scam sir. Nigeria has many problems and the person who submitted this photo isn’t helping himself or Lagos state government.

Apart from the management of the Helicopter and the expertise of the air ambulance, look at that helipad and tell me how the patient will be transported.

That’s an Audio helipad.. Air ambulance need space, helipad to ED/Resus pathway should be clear of obstacles then proximity to ED/Resus...

Typical!

Social media is that place where the ignorant spew ignorant submissions chest out.....
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by mapet: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Massey hospital in a way is political propaganda for those area boys in question. Many of them live in that area. So that when politicians want to mobilize them, they will say that thier children are given free healthcare.

...and that is a bad thing?
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Minjim: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2021
AgentGoat:

Healthcare workers in lagos state are well taken care of.

Do you know how many health workers leave Nigeria yearly?

They're well paid compared to where?

Kano, Ekiti or Imo?

What else do you expect? I know a doctor at Isola General Hospital that left about 3 years ago. You need to see him now
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by mapet: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2021
iwaeda:

One funny question I asked my self is, has LASG done environmental assessment of the new MASSEY HOSPITAL. How can you locate hospital around LAWMA dumping ground, with all the bio and degradeable elements. Everything is not about politics. We need to reason like homo sapiens!

I believe you can provide answer to yourself in the same vein by seeking from appropriate authorities if EIA was taken or not. It is not about your conjecture or self-doubt. What is beside it is a transfer loading station and not a dump site. Not sure what the result of the EIA says, but you really think approval will be documented without relevant checks? Well a common mistakes is to imagine that the height of public programs & implementation is the limit of your limited imagination.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by AgentGoat: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Minjim:

Do you know how many health workers leave Nigeria yearly?

They're well paid compared to where?

Kano, Ekiti or Imo?

What else do you expect? I know a doctor at Isola General Hospital that left about 3 years ago. You need to see him now

Yes of course compared to any other states in nigeria. Are you comparing nigeria to USA or UK?

Do we have the same economy?

People will migrate whether they are paid well or not. And some other people will stay too.

Have you seen any medical consultant doing badly in Nigeria?
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Minjim: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2021
AgentGoat:

Yes of course compared to any other states in nigeria. Are you comparing nigeria to USA or UK?

Do we have the same economy?

People will migrate whether they are paid well or not. And some other people will stay too.

Have you seen any medical consultant doing badly in Nigeria?

Doing badly is relative my friend.
My friend's wife who's a doctor relocated to SA and my friend even followed her.

Lagos has enormous fund for it's workers to earn what's being earned in any African country.

When you change your Naira to Rand that's when you'll know we all deserve better
Or is it not fair to compare Nigeria to SA?
After all we are the largest economy in Africa, and Lagos would Av been the 7th if it were a country
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by AgentGoat: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2021
Minjim:

Doing badly is relative my friend.
My friend's wife who's a doctor relocated to SA and my friend even followed her.

Lagos has enormous fund for it's workers to earn what's being earned in any African country.

When you change your Naira to Rand that's when you'll know we all deserve better
Or is it not fair to compare Nigeria to SA?
After all we are the largest economy in Africa, and Lagos would Av been the 7th if it were a country

You are right, menh.
cheers
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by iwaeda: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2021
mapet:

I believe you can provide answer to yourself in the same vein by seeking from appropriate authorities if EIA was taken or not. It is not about your conjecture or self-doubt. What is beside it is a transfer loading station and not a dump site. Not sure what the result of the EIA says, but you really think approval will be documented without relevant checks? Well a common mistakes is to imagine that the height of public programs & implementation is the limit of your limited imagination.

Where in the world do you have a loading /transfer site close to infants hospital, but here we always see things for selfish reasons. Let the government provide EIA. Do you know infront of the hosiptal is the lagoon?
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by maxell(f): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Yes, beautiful.
But governor Sanwo-Olu should begin the Construction of the 4th-Mainland Bridge without delay.We should treat matters affecting people's life with all seriousness it deserves.
No political manourvering.
Please let the good work start in ernest.

I agree. I believe they are working behind the scenes (eg source funding) to get the bridge construction underway. The
governor also met lots of obligations when he started. He can’t just toss them away.

Constructing the 4th Mainland bridge is not an easy undertaking, otherwise, one of the previous
governors would’ve had it built by now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by ekestic1976(f): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Inflation is denial, especially in the poverty capital of the world. Ask those who cannot afford a train ride about that.

If tithers are suppose to afford church schools, aren't taxpayers suppose to be able to afford public amenities? Use your brain for once.

Your country where your father, your grandfather and his fathers before him were born is the poverty capital of the world! You and your wife and children were born in the poverty capital of the world. You grew up in the poverty capital of the world. You went to school in the poverty capital of the world. You are looking for fulfilment in the poverty capital of the world . Walahi, your life has no more value upgrade than the life of a beggar that lives in the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by mapet: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
iwaeda:

Where in the world do you have a loading /transfer site close to infants hospital, but here we always see things for selfish reasons. Let the government provide EIA. Do you know infront of the hosiptal is the lagoon?

Lagoon in front of the Hospital? Erm you don't live in Lagos, do you?
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by etim20(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
The best organic Date palm is ready.
150g goes for 1k
While 300g goes for 2k.

It's nutritional benefits can't be overemphasize and it is preferable and better than sugar and honey.
It serves as sweetener for baking, smoothie, cereals eg pap and beverages. With it no need for white sugar and unsure honey.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by plaindealer: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
ProWalker:

10M each

That's just sad.

grin grin
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by plaindealer: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
KosiGee:

prototype

A prototype is the original model, a sample on which to base future designs.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/prototype

This one obviously doesn't know the meaning of prototype.

When people try to sound smart but end up sounding ignorant and unintelligent.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by iwaeda: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
mapet:

Lagoon in front of the Hospital? Erm you don't live in Lagos, do you?

What is the place with the new Estate Fashola started on the otherside of the express. You will not remembered it was sand filled! Yesterday during the rain Sura area was water logged.

To tell you, I used to have a mechanic around the Celestial church decorated in purple. Around that area are LASTMA office, LAWMA, a RCCG church painted in milk colour. An open playing ground, a Cele church with blue roof.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Maximar: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
Now, this is what a hospital should look like.
I hope to see more of these in the south.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by shoboy9: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
CodeTemplar:
What's the cost? They should pity the masses when inflating the cost o.
why?
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
mapet:

...and that is a bad thing?
kinda.

Cos healthcare is never free
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by mapet: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
kinda.

Cos healthcare is never free

Your submission is way wierd.....
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
mapet:

Your submission is way wierd.....
it's the truth.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by mapet: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
iwaeda:

What is the place with the new Estate Fashola started on the otherside of the express. You will not remembered it was sand filled! Yesterday during the rain Sura area was water logged.

To tell you, I used to have a mechanic around the Celestial church decorated in purple. Around that area are LASTMA office, LAWMA, a RCCG church painted in milk colour. An open playing ground, a Cele church with blue roof.

You mean an hospital that has a 6 lane expressway with a whole estate across to boot is what you described has "in front of Lagoon"? I am not even giving a thought to your other ignorant narratives
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by mapet: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
it's the truth.

What's the truth? very ignorant submission.

What ideally should guide the location of hospitals, especially government hospitals?
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by iwaeda: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2021
mapet:

You mean an hospital that has a 6 lane expressway with a whole estate across to boot is what you described has "in front of Lagoon"? I am not even giving a thought to your other ignorant narratives

You dont know the area very well. How water log it is prone to. I was around the arra on Sunday. You defend, because of your food. God keeping us, I pray what happened to the Present Massey will not be the lot of this one due to all the factors I mentioned esrlier. God bless you, do enjoy your day. Ireee ooo.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by mapet: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2021
iwaeda:

You dont know the area very well. How water log it is prone to. I was around the arra on Sunday. You defend, because of your food. God keeping us, I pray what happened to the Present Massey will not be the lot of this one due to all the factors I mentioned esrlier. God bless you, do enjoy your day. Ireee ooo.

How some of you willfully become dumb and irrational is beyond comprehension. I defend "because of my food"? Obviously to stay in conversations and make intelligent contributions is beyond you and you think everyone should be judged by your standards? You're not even pulling any weight with your lame arguments, jumping from position to position....first it was the baseless claim that there was no EIA, then it was "rubbish dump", then it was in front of Lagoon, then it is waterlogged area............. Whenever you're ready to decide what it is......
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by iwaeda: 8:11am On Apr 20, 2021
mapet:

How some of you willfully become dumb and irrational is beyond comprehension. I defend "because of my food"? Obviously to stay in conversations and make intelligent contributions is beyond you and you think everyone should be judged by your standards? You're not even pulling any weight with your lame arguments, jumping from position to position....first it was the baseless claim that there was no EIA, then it was "rubbish dump", then it was in front of Lagoon, then it is waterlogged area............. Whenever you're ready to decide what it is......

What does EIA mean? Environmental Impact Assessment!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) / Wear Face-mask If You Are Over 60 Years, When Going Out - WHO (6 June 2020) / COVID-19: Gombe Deports 700 Almajiris To Their States Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.