Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League (36602 Views)

Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved / UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. / AC Milan Banned From European Football By UEFA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by CSTRR: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2021
iampeterben:
This is bad news to the football fraternity as Coach Ogordor will always say, why would Real Madrid even join them in this rubbish. Come to think that the president of this game spoiler is Florentino Perez.
Has UEFA disrespected anyone for these guys to come up with this kinda move?
Real Madrid and Juventus are the ring leaders.

Other clubs are the ones joining.
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Humanoid01(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Rolexjerry:

Are u a dream league live player?
Live player? If it's what I think it means, no I'm not. I used to play DLS a lot though.
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by hustla(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Isobug:

What's this buzz about Arsenal being in the league, In reality, Arsenal has far more trophies than Chelsea. I mean what makes a club big? Is it not trophies won and how dominating they were at one stage or the other plus financial worth. I'm not an Arsenal fan but any good football fan should know Arsenal is a big club. Financial worth, There are always on Top 10 every year. Call a spade a spade

undecided
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by CSTRR: 9:09am On Apr 19, 2021
Confirmed.

JP Morgan is the organisation financing the new super league.

America is invading European football with cash.

3 Likes

Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by anozie33146: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2021
FIFA and UEFA should go and sit down and allow the major stakeholders to do their job.
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Omoslim26: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2021
Can someone please explain what arsenal and Chelsea are doing on dat list.

wat sort of insult is this ,can you just imagine arsenal and chelsea standing before the almighty Real Madrid.

Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Cityfirstborn(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

MY GUY I AM IN SEVERE SHOCK AND ANIMATED TO SEE MANCITY JOINNING THIS GROUP OF GREEDY CLUBS DESPITE WHAT THEY DID TO US USING FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY.
MANCITY SHOULD KNOW BETTER, RIGHT FROM OUR HUMBLE BEGINNING AND NOW THIS? I AM SINCERELY DISAPPOINTED AT MANCITY. MY HEART IS BROKEN.
I AM SORRY I OVER-TRUSTED YOUR SINCERITY.
WOW, HOW MAN UTD, MADRID AND LIVERPOOL TAKE CONVINCE MANCITY TO JOIN THIS? IT BAFFLES ME

Are you the one paying their staff and players, do you know how much Uefa extort and steal from these big clubs..The club's have decided to take charge of their affairs, since they are the main stakeholders and greater percentage of revenues should be accrued to them..Do you know how much barca and real Madrid are owning..They are all doing what's good for them, the domestic league can still go on....European super league will be super entertaining

1 Like

Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Abid2020(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2021
hustla:

Arsenal has more trophies than Chelsea if im not mistaken grin
you are not mistaken but Chelsea had the cup arsenal has never won and will never win in their entire existence
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by YoungAncient1: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2021
Imagine arsenal too in super league. Football don spoil walahi; no wonder Gary Neville was so angry and said," arsenal just drew with Fulham" grin grin
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by hustla(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2021
Abid2020:
you are not mistaken but Chelsea had the cup arsenal has never won and will never win in their entire existence

undecided

Man City will soon over take Chelsea too

They will win at least two trophies this season
Na here we go dey when Chelsea slip pass slip grin
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Abid2020(m): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2021
hustla:

undecided

Man City will soon over take Chelsea too

They will win at least two trophies this season
Na here we go dey when Chelsea slip pass slip grin
grin grin grin sorry!!! It pains you
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by hustla(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Abid2020:
grin grin grin sorry!!! It pains you

I'm a Man Utd fan
Una no reach grin

1 Like

Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by emperor863(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2021
CSTRR:
And there is nothing FIFA can do about it.

These are the biggest clubs in the world making a capitalistic move.

FIFA and UEFA will have to back down.

It's nothing personal, it's just business.

Exactly my opinion. It is an unfortunate development but there is nothing FIFA or UEFA could do in the long run
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by husseinchoice(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2021
grin grin grin FIFA and UEFA too dey chop there money...
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by mrdharkchild(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2021
Reference:
Hmmm...the crypto currency of the soccer world is here. Everywhere you look the old world order is being challenged and here FIFA and UEFA act like typical Central Banks.

You just cannot tie down the human desire for liberty. It may work now or not but one thing for sure, except that which God Almighty creates, nothing lasts forever.

What is FIFA or UEFA. Just an Association. A club. A group of people coming together to do stuff. Period. It is not eternal. It had a beginning. It can have an end.
U have spoken well.
With wisdom, too
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Mustiboy(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Topmaike007:
you must be novice to football to say who make Ac Milan super.. The amount of fans Ac Milan controls in the whole world Man city don't have Quater of it...

Respect Rioseneri the Red and black devil the rightful prince of Sansiro..

Till the next 50yrs Man city, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham combine will never eqaul that 7ucl of Milan

You dey mind that one. He think say AC Milan na small club. Where was he even Milan was a threat to the whole of Europe.

They've embarked on a new project buying and developing quality players. And they are sitting comfortably in second position in Seria A.

1 Like

Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Housing(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2021
The money is tempting 3.5Billion Euro, but allowing the Super League to become a reality will be beginning of disaster for European football and all other Continental Football Federations.
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Topmaike007(m): 10:58am On Apr 19, 2021
Mustiboy:

You dey mind that one. He think say AC Milan na small club. Where was he even Milan was a threat to the whole of Europe.

They've embarked on a new project buying and developing quality players. And they are sitting comfortably in second position in Seria A.
they are in there transition stage that's why this children of nowadays get liver to call Milan small team.

2 Likes

Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Topmaike007(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:
Can someone please explain what arsenal and Chelsea are doing on dat list.

wat sort of insult is this ,can you just imagine arsenal and chelsea standing before the almighty Real Madrid.

lolz..... Na see finish they cause am cheesy
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Topmaike007(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2021
CSTRR:
Confirmed.

JP Morgan is the organisation financing the new super league.

America is invading European football with cash.
Na so he suppose be na
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by otokx(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2021
Is it time for a change?
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by goldman777: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2021
Introduction to real match fixing bet companies go cash out
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by uunwanaobong3: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2021
TOO MUCH OF FREQUENTLY BIG HITTING FIXTURE MAKES IT AN AVERAGE FIXTURE IN DUE TIME.....,.. TOO MUCH OF LIVERPOOL VS MADRID OR MANCHESTER VS JUVENTUS ON A REGULAR BASIS MAKES THE FIXTURE BECOME AVERAGE LIKE WESTBROM VS NEWCASTLE

2 Likes

Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Calmdude4: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Now let me clearify this: the top clubs are dieing because they have star players that earn huge amount of money, so they need money to meet up moreover fans are not allowed to enter stadium to watch games because PANDEMIC, Only the small clubs are benefiting because their little payroll, so the big club need money that why they stood to form ESL to generate funds, infact the ESL is bigger the champions league in terms of funding, imagine clubs getting £300m just to participate, while champions league u only stand to make £60m if u made it to the semi-final with additional £10m if u won it, so its not about greedyness. The top clubs are running down, the champions league stakeholders and governing body are not generating a enough fund for the clubs, FIFA and UEFA are against the ESL because of the money involve and they strictly jeolous because no person will fancy the champions league anymore, so to solve this issue UEFA should increase the funds in champions league and more over return fans back, THANKS

1 Like

Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by sylve11: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
JustCruise:
Anytime you hear the word "Founding" just know that Britain/America have a hand in it and it won't end well for FIFA/UEFA,if they succeed.

Na so... cool
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Greatomotoy: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
iampeterben:
This is bad news to the football fraternity as Coach Ogordor will always say, why would Real Madrid even join them in this rubbish. Come to think that the president of this game spoiler is Florentino Perez.
Has UEFA disrespected anyone for these guys to come up with this kinda move?
Why won't they? when winners of Champions league hardly makes €80m. Can that Money buy an inform players?

I support the Break away. UEFA has been greedy with prize money
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Rossupti: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
New World Order taking effect.

Expect more consolidation and centralisation of wealth by a few, till it gets to a point where you find yourselves being ruled by a single central, unelected world government backed by private capital.

When we were warning you, you were calling us conspiracy theorists.
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Minemrys: 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
BadRadio:
Teams with an academy will be smiling... dont expect first team players to be fielded out by the coach. This is where man utd will be smiling.
many of the clubs have academies. Even the small clubs.
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by jelel6: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
The news that rocked football for ever! European Super League

Mhen, the guys (12 clubs) are damn serious this time. Uefa and the major leagues didn't expect it will actually come close to this. They have always believed the super League noise is just to bargain for greater financial slice from the Champions League money. Yesterday was siesmic.

I do think that think whether this Super League dream happens or not depend on how the battle pans out in England. The Big Six Vs The English FA, Premier League and Government. If they could stopped the English teams, the Super League won't happen. (I'm really looking forward to the English FA's first move now, that will actually be the first act of war)

If both sides pressed ahead, it will end up in courts. The 12 clubs already anticipate that. If it gets to the court, just know that this 12 clubs are far far far richer than FIFA, uefa, English, Spanish, Italian FA's and league's combined. They will and hire the best sport lawyers and keep they case running till thy kingdom come.

Whatever happens from here, European Club football will never be the same again.
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by Minemrys: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
richmond500:
The match won't be played weekly, it will be like UEFA champions league ones in two weeks kinda thing
actually, the intenti0n is to play it weekly. There are 20 teams into 2 groups of 10 teams playing h0me and away games. Top 3 in each would go to kn0ck outs. 4 and 5 would c0mpete for 3rd place. So it's going to be weekly.
Re: Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League by garfield1: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
urbobo20:
arsenal are just like apc they always want to get power through back door. shio

How did apc get power through the back door? You mean like pdp did in zamfara and bayelsa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marseille Fans Celebrating PSG's Defeat (Videos & Pictures) / Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 26th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.