Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? (43243 Views)

She Laid Like A Rod During Sex / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife As She Laid On His Grave: Tearful Romance / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2021
efeski:

Dear OP
Everyone has a past
Chances are you may just apologise to the babe if you knew the sort of things and lifestyle your moms did/lived way back before meeting your dad and birthing you.
The poor babe's own might be child's play compared to what you'd find out.
Point is , you didn't do well especially as the relationship has been called off because of you.

Next time try to avoid being a meddlesome interloper.
exactly
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Dreyton36: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
Well what can I say than go for deliverance....and learn to keep shut next time.. Maturity is the act of minding ones business

ntw

This your story looks familiar like one of your previous story...

is this the remix of the one you claimed one babe did abortion...

You sound like an illiterate, like someone who was raised from a broken home
Now here's how to judge a case bc it's obvious you lack brains
You put yourself in people's shoes before you judge you idiottt

Q: it your own blood brother decided to settle down today , and the girl he's finna settle down with is someone you know very well of her promiscuity
A girl you can even point out how many guys either I your school or place work or street have slept with countless times
Would you keep shut just bc you're minding your business or you will tell your blood brother the bitter truth ?

P.s I'm not expecting the correct answer from yiu bc y'all are the same , pvssy spreaders of the local community looking for successful men to hang on with tueh
Your brain box die finish kpatakpata

If any of my friend mistakenly bring someone like you to my estate I'll use you to plus, cuz i can't fold my hands to see a local community thing ruin my own gee's lyf

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by holatin(m): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2021
Baawahala:
Nah so one of this new generation idiot told me she had 3 ex boy friends at just 25 years old...
I just cancelled her out and ate the cookies...
Only a wayward and purposeless girl will have 3 ex at just 25,cos no other thing goes through her mind apart from relationship...
I ve one in my street, 6 ex at 19. what about that......the shit I see for this agege scare me more than judgement day
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Nauttyprof(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2021
I don't think this guy did anything wrong. Many looked from the angle of a broken relationship but didn't consider the fact that this lady being a cheerful giver could also repeat same in marriage.

Asides that, if one's friend wants to enter a ditch, does it mean we should just close our eyes, say or do nothing for him to enter the ditch? If the main guy genuinely loved this lady, it's a thing he could forget the past and move on with her.

The fault lies on the man who broke up with the lady.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by fidtopade: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2021
You have done what is a expected of good friend. Not telling your friend would have simply mean betrayal. You only told your friend what you know and your friend made his decision.
As for the curses, never mind you shouldnt expect less.
Better to do what is right than fear the consequences.
Lovethaa:
There's this neighbor of mine , He used to be an Abuja based but work made him relocate to Lagos

To cut the Long story short we became friends after a while and we do chilli and Go out together . Although he is 5 years older than me .

He told me of his intentions to settle down as soon as possible which is right considering the fact that he is financially stable plus not getting younger ,

He recently met this babe around where we both stay and they started going out , I didn't think it was something serious until he revealed to me that he wants to marry her .

Now the issue here is that I used to know a guy that once dated the babe and after they broke up the guy revealed to me the crazy things they did and he also mentioned some of his friends that have tasted the babe in the same area too , I almost toasted her myself back then just to get a piece of the cookie but I later ignored the thought ,

So when my friend told me he wants to marry her ,It broke my heart because I felt he deserved more than a lady who had been used many times especially where he lives , Although at first I didn't want to tell him but I later opened up to him and the guy felt bad because he loves the babe but he thanked me , (Unknown to me that he had gone far as meeting the babe parents).

Long story short My friend broke up with her and the babe called me up ,laying curses on my head, Strong curses saying I won't know peace for destroying her relationship..

How she got to know I was the one who told her boyfriend I didn't know.

I blocked her numbers and warned her not to call me again because the curses were too much and she was actually crying why cursing me

Those curses and tears got me feeling uncomfortable and I have been wondering if I did anything wrong.

Was I wrong for interfering ?..Truth is I would have felt betrayed if my friend knows some secrets about my fiancee and he didn't tell,I was only putting myself in his shoes

P.s I need you honest opinion ....
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Sarcastic101:

You're right
But understand
Women would always be at the receiving end no matter how equal the genders turn out to be
These same men encouraging yall to be bad girls would never go for one when they want to settle down.

Love in todays world is just a nonsense
No one can love unconditionally
Can you marry an impotent man or a deaf man
Many can't but that's true love it doesn't care about the person
But how many of us can love unconditionally
It would take a man who loves her unconditionally to know the truth and yet marry her
I know no one is perfect
But we should all strive to be
She may have repented but her past is interfering with her future

What ever you do now think about tomorrow
Your friends may live worse lives and get married easily
Not all destinies are the same

Your past shouldn't be used to judge your present
But nevertheless your past would still haunt you

Before men love unconditionally but when we discover that the other gender care more about themselves we change and become like them.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2021
Reex12:
cashio pls there's a girl in my church who repented yesterday from being a roadside prostitute and a call girl to cultists, she's looking for a Godfearingman who can forget her past and enter a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, pls if your interested send me a pm..
Hahahahahaha bad boy why don't you try your luck
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Cashio:
like I said before, I do not give a Bleep about my girl's past life.
If the lady had an association with cultists, I clearly will steer clear. Not because of who she was, but for my own safety.
Funny enough, I once had an encounter with a road side girl who lived in the same lodge with me. We got quite close and she divulged her little secrets to me. Yes I made her change, relocate to her hometown and is currently learning a trade in a drug store. Don't know if she has completely changed though, that I can not vouch for. Sometimes when you get to know the true story of those purported oloshos, you will feel nothing but pity for them.

Pity them like how my dear, you mean poverty
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by deavicky(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Is good u did what u did. U can't leave a dirty life and expect it to just go away like that. They should settle their mater.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by ImpactCrater: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2021
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, Bro.
nothing at all and dont even feel bad because you did the right thing... if the idiot starts fvckibg people outside after marriage as it is their character now, your innocent friend will be in problem because of how she decided to live her life.
only women believe they should eat their cake, eat your own cake and still have both. very deluded!

if you notice only hoes are cursing you and telling you to go for deliverance because it strikes a chord with them too.
such a useless curse is just the vain blabbings of a frustrated farm tool. nothing is there!

you are a true bro just watching your friends back and every real guy will be proud to have you on his team.

leave all the lies about curses from a frustrated two-timing bitch, it wont do shit. infact, you will be blessed beyond measure with peace and prosperity for watching your brothers back.

only women believe you should accept them as they are but they wont accept you if you dont hold any benefit for them. they hate responsibilty and.consequence... God bless you along with all your generation with all the good thibgs of life and health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by 9japride(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2021
SyIvalord:
Lol, it’s a man’s world. You can not compare the consequences of words spreading about a woman’s salacity to the consequences of words spreading about a man’s salacity.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea it's a man's world, but everything has a limit.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Oturatetuala(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2021
Midas01:
You should've told your mother to close up.

People like you we know your logo, if u have a mother you won't be insulting other people's mom. Efulefu like u
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by proff010: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2021
Go in peace and wear your cloth when coming back to nairaland village square.
Michelle55:
It's well.. Lemme coman be going because if I say what's on my mind now, some people will tag me a bitter person
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by aimmoney9: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2021
9japride:
@Op your action was wrong. You as a person have you not been sleeping with other ladies? What of if rumors go round that a lot of girls have slept with you in the past and any girl can have you anytime for sex, will you be happy with such info? Except you just posted this to catch cruise which is the in thing these days on nairaland. It's always good to mind ones business. She might have repented. Everyone has a past, so move on.
Sleeping around favours men n not women the more u broadcast his ways d more women will want to sleep with and marry the man..... But for women d more u broadcast her ways it's only d more people will like to sleep with her and not marry her.... It always favours men

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Let me tell you the truth.

Those curses will forever follow and be upon you. Its beyond what any pastor or prophet can get you out of.

Wish I can add more to those curses without being banned.

You wrecked someone`s life cos of her past and think your own life wont get wrecked?

Bro! Karma is a bitch, It will screw you from the anus and cum in your mouth

There is nothing wrong with what he did. He is a very good friend. You can't live anyhow and think you can get away from your past. And you are even talking about karma being a bitch! Karma is what broke her relationship up.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by frizakengineeri: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2021
Lovethaa:
There's this neighbor of mine , He used to be an Abuja based but work made him relocate to Lagos

To cut the Long story short we became friends after a while and we do chilli and Go out together . Although he is 5 years older than me .

He told me of his intentions to settle down as soon as possible which is right considering the fact that he is financially stable plus not getting younger ,

He recently met this babe around where we both stay and they started going out , I didn't think it was something serious until he revealed to me that he wants to marry her .

Now the issue here is that I used to know a guy that once dated the babe and after they broke up the guy revealed to me the crazy things they did and he also mentioned some of his friends that have tasted the babe in the same area too , I almost toasted her myself back then just to get a piece of the cookie but I later ignored the thought ,

So when my friend told me he wants to marry her ,It broke my heart because I felt he deserved more than a lady who had been used many times especially where he lives , Although at first I didn't want to tell him but I later opened up to him and the guy felt bad because he loves the babe but he thanked me , (Unknown to me that he had gone far as meeting the babe parents).

Long story short My friend broke up with her and the babe called me up ,laying curses on my head, Strong curses saying I won't know peace for destroying her relationship..

I blocked her numbers and warned her not to call me again because the curses were too much and she was actually crying why cursing me

Those curses and tears got me feeling uncomfortable and I have been wondering if I did anything wrong.

Was I wrong for interfering ?..Truth is I would have felt betrayed if my friend knows some secrets about my fiancee and he didn't tell,I was only putting myself in his shoes

Those curses and insults are the least of what you truly deserves. Any woman that has been used by someone else is not good for marriage? who is using them? is it not we the men? the babe wasn't good enough for your friend to marry but she was good enough to Bleep, even you wanted to collect your own share. How many ladies have you used so far even though you know you're never gonna marry them? who is going to marry your sisters who are no longer virgins?.Oga no be everything eyes see mouth go talk.

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2021
BeautyO:

As in.. how can a man gossip like a woman .. this is something women should be doing.. he deserves more curses
That is not gossip it is an honest advice and he said he will not mind someone advicing him like that. God will bless OP for being a good friend.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by 9japride(m): 7:42am On Apr 20, 2021
aimmoney9:
Sleeping around favours men n not women the more u broadcast his ways d more women will want to sleep with and marry the man..... But for women d more u broadcast her ways it's only d more people will like to sleep with her and not marry her.... It always favours men
[color=#006600][/color]

Unfortunately that's the truth in our present society. Me normally, I won't even get involved in such discussion. Putting mouth in love matter has a high tendency to backfire. The guy self might even accuse you of trying to sleep with he's woman. Things will always sort it self out. Except it's my family member, then I can advise if not nothing concern me in other people's love life.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2021
yanabasee1:
Learn to mind your business....

It's fellow men like you that deceived her and have their ways with her... The curse will follow those guys in your area that slept with her with wrong intentions...

Did you ever feel that she could be a changed person? or must have learned from her mistakes?
May you marry that kind of changed person in Jesus' name.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:46am On Apr 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
Well what can I say than go for deliverance....and learn to keep shut next time.. Maturity is the act of minding ones business

ntw

This your story looks familiar like one of your previous story...

is this the remix of the one you claimed one babe did abortion...

There is nothing matured about sitting quietly like an idīot and watch your friend marry a community puna! It is simply wicked!
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

I don't blame you.. later you will complain that your village people are hindering your progress not knowing you caused it yourself
God will bless him immensely for exposing her.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by pelicanbeau(f): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2021
let's all be careful of our steps /movements
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2021
incogni2o:
Judge Yourself.

You said you wantes a peice of the cake back then,

You are not innocent Bro.

Thats the issue, if to say you were a saint now, It's another thing.

You better go and kneel and beg the Girl.
OK thunder will fire you if you if you follow that advice. Kneel for what? Beg who? God forbid!
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

I pray someone does this exact thing to your daughter ..so u know how it feels .. how are you so sure everything they said about her was true..

Some men are known for giving a woman a bad image just to spite her for refusing thier advances
grin grin grin why is that noble act by OP painting you girls like that?
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Cheeryfeet: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2021
Lovethaa:

you, are you holy. Is it only one girl you haff knacked. Have you not been knacking other people. Why spoil her market. Ok was she cheating on the guy currently? The way you people do eh, if you people are God, no body will enter heaven o. Did it ever occur to you the girl may have changed. Have you heard of youthful exuberance? What you did was wrong bro. Very wrong. People make mistakes in life but they shouldn't be judged by their past mistakes for the present cos people also change.

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by drgideon: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2021
You and the guys supporting you are A** holes.
I wouldn't advice my lady enemy to marry any of you.

That being said guys and girls formicate why do guys what to get formication history of girls before marrying them??
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by WEALTHYMII: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2021
You did the right thing!
Cleared your conscience!
The curses will go back to her oilless head.
We should stop paying bride(pride) price for non virgins in Nigeria!
This is why they Bleep around & then look for one hardworking rich man to settle down with without telling him about her past.
Same people despise young men who cannot measure up financially with rich sex predators, occultic alhajis & randy married men.
The Man that broke their virginity should pay the bride(pride) price instead.
The cheating is too much, a young Man is made to pay millions for what one efullefu took with a bottle of fanta & doughnut in the name of list & dowry.
This will make ladies behave themselves.
Anybody here supporting this indiscreet lady has no shame & honour!
Enough of this sexual rascality by women with zero integrity.

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by ekerintee: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2021
I think you did your best by advising your friend .its left for your friend to decide.you wud have Not been detailed about her past.its possible she might have Changed .i think sincerity demands that she be Open to the Guy about her past and convince him that she is Changed .i think the Guy Must also be seeing some Signs that Made him finally decide to leave her .She Must have been displaying some Attitude with him ,which He tolerated,you Just gave him the Last reason Not to marry her.Do you think that you are the only one WHO Must have hinted him,you Must be joking If you think so.Many people would have tried ,the Guy simply gathered all the advices and took a decision .My dear ,you have Not done really Bad ,you try small .we all have a past ,we shud admit and Take responsibility for our past.She shud simply admit her past and move on ,there are Guys WHO will Take her Not minding her past .Just my thought

BeautyO:
Wow . you are really heartless and you deserve those curses .. what if the guy that told he slept with her was lying?... and who are you to judge her .. so sad

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by emmyileri(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2021
So far the guy is your friend he deserves to know the truth and you did nothing wrong, the big disappointment is that he is not mature to keep secrets. Be as it may, you need to run away from that your friend too. Well about the curse, no weapon fashion against me shall prosper. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by WEALTHYMII: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=BeautyO post=100919966]

He without sin should cast the first stone. What if she had repented?

By the way my quatar2022 are you a saint yourself?.. what happens to all the girls u ditched too , who would wife them if everyone wants to start checking history.

The only solution is to stop paying bride price for these ungrateful women who spread their legs for any idiot with some chump change & expect another man to pay for what another man took with a bottle of cheap fanta & gala.
This is why Nigerian ladies disrespect young men because we have refused to put them in their proper place.
No virginity!
No pride(bride) price!
The cheating is too much!!
Some Nigerian ladies now see marriage as a retirement platform after a hectic career in systemic prostitution or aristo culture.
If a lady wants to marry a honourable man, she should close her legs.
Too many sexually recycled women are the reason why marriages are crashing.
If the foundation be destroyed, then what shall the righteous do?
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by BeautyO(f): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2021
DrayZee:

So everyone should start marrying prostitutes?
Offset cheated on Cardi...because he doesn't value her (and for very obvious reasons). If she wasn't rich, he wouldn't be anywhere near her.
Trump is a sexual predator, you using him as a good example shows you barely know him.

These are you two best examples of people we should follow? Lol.
I wonder why women defend prostitution so much.

Not defending prostitution..m just dropping my two cents on why I think the Op should have done.. He's wrong for interfering
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
you just made your argument irrelevant by quoting that bible. It's a tool for mass manipulation, nothing more.
Can you please keep quiet, the bible has so much wisdom in it, I read the bible though a Muslim, why are Christian condeming religion all of a sudden

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.