Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? (43240 Views)

She Laid Like A Rod During Sex / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife As She Laid On His Grave: Tearful Romance / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by BeautyO(f): 4:42am On Apr 20, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

If she had repented she won't be laying curses. She is as guilty as a dirty bitch

Check your sister too she might be a dirty bitch
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by BeautyO(f): 4:43am On Apr 20, 2021
Polchiz:

Why do young ladies always believe that a guy who loves them will marry them no matter what?

Please nobody loves and wants to marry rubbish.

Even God who loves us unconditionally will still not allow everybody to go to heaven.

And talking about repentance, apart from spiritual transformation, it is always difficult to repent from a habit.

A girl who sleeps around today is conditioning her body system for adultery.

Adaptation is powerful. It leads to addiction and once your body gets addicted to a habit, only Holy Spirit can save you.

Why do you think celebrities do not last in marriage?

Why do you think married people do engage in adultery even if the wife is pretty and ready and the husband is sexually active?

So my dear, stay away from any habit that will destroy your destiny.

God is wiser than us!

you made no Sense... you're obviously still a teenager
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by sageer1706(m): 4:51am On Apr 20, 2021
I don't know why some people just can't mind their business... Everyone has a past life and she might has repented and turn a new leaf but know u choose to destroy the relationship. Oga just be praying hard she won't carry ur name to a very strong native doctor. (Don't underestimate the power of an angry woman)
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 4:54am On Apr 20, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

I don't expect less from a woman whos seeking opinion from us some weeks about her well hatched plan to be fuccking around all in the name of her husband no longer give her much attention

The guy did right

Most of naija gals r very useless & worst dog

Only a fool will waste their money marrying w Nigeria gal except the gal is a virgin

Useless gals everywhere

People like you ends up marrying hoes
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Midas01: 4:55am On Apr 20, 2021
You should've told your mother to close up.
Oturatetuala:
Bros you did the right thing. When you tell them to close up, they won't hear word... Ewu
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Midas01: 4:57am On Apr 20, 2021
Him that wanted to fvck her was not a community hoe o, see logic grin
Qatar2022:

You people condemning this guy is a devil, you want to keep quiet and watch his friend marry a community hoe
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:04am On Apr 20, 2021
Oturatetuala:
Bros you did the right thing. When you tell them to close up, they won't hear word... Ewu
Wicked boy grin pity her na my guy
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:07am On Apr 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Its certain that the demon of deception has taken over u and u dont know it...just like most ladies... its only ladies that challenge the bible ...
nope. People who have learned to spot manipulation do
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by SyIvalord: 5:07am On Apr 20, 2021
9japride:
@Op your action was wrong. You as a person have you not been sleeping with other ladies? [b]What of if rumors go round that a lot of girls have slept with you in the past and any girl can have you anytime for sex, will you be happy with such info? [/b]Except you just posted this to catch cruise which is the in thing these days on nairaland. It's always good to mind ones business. She might have repented. Everyone has a past, so move on.
Lol, it’s a man’s world. You can not compare the consequences of words spreading about a woman’s salacity to the consequences of words spreading about a man’s salacity.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:07am On Apr 20, 2021
Qatar2022:

You people condemning this guy is a devil, you want to keep quiet and watch his friend marry a community hoe
Hahaaha bad boy
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Sterope(f): 5:07am On Apr 20, 2021
If only curses work smiley

I pray your life ends exactly the way she says
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by petitejolie(f): 5:11am On Apr 20, 2021
You did nothing wrong. Nothing dey work. If u had slept with her, u would b in soup. Some people still go ahead to marry their babe with every wrong doings dey have heard about her. This one didn't love her enough. But d issue here is that she might intentionally want to make sure d curse works on you by going so far in action. U should relocate from there.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:13am On Apr 20, 2021
ictjobber:

Do not be deceived. People don't change. They lay low for a while. But you won't understand until you mature in age
lol. I am not like all these trolls with opera free data plan
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by DrayZee: 5:13am On Apr 20, 2021
BeautyO:

True Love sees no past or flaws.... i

people marry known prostitute nd still live a better Life.,... Donald trump , offset just to mention a few
So everyone should start marrying prostitutes?
Offset cheated on Cardi...because he doesn't value her (and for very obvious reasons). If she wasn't rich, he wouldn't be anywhere near her.
Trump is a sexual predator, you using him as a good example shows you barely know him.

These are you two best examples of people we should follow? Lol.
I wonder why women defend prostitution so much.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:13am On Apr 20, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Wokmen fundamentally are aware of the polygnous nature of men due to men biologically having more testerones than the average woman , the primary sexual drive hormone, there is no excuse for women to be promiscuous, I can only accept very low body counts as I'm pragmatic and not an hypocrite
Actually, hypergamy is the best excuse.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:15am On Apr 20, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Women fundamentally are aware of the polygnous nature of men due to men biologically having more testerones than the average woman , the primary sexual drive hormone, there is no excuse for women to be promiscuous, I can only accept very low body counts as I'm pragmatic and not an hypocrite

That women need to select the best doesn't mean she won't dabble in a few.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:16am On Apr 20, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

I don't trust virgins, some are even having oral and anal sex, my vetting process of my future long term relationship partner will be based on whether she can control her innate Hypergamy and trust me with authority to lead relationship as long as she has very low body counts and very few exes, she's not fvcking around recklessly, if I find a chaste virgin with a strong father figure , I would mould her into the wife I want
you are giving me sexual predator vibes.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:18am On Apr 20, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Lmaooo
But it is the truth na,why did you beat me?!! Don't be pained
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by SyIvalord: 5:21am On Apr 20, 2021
Cashio:
I personally do not believe in curses,
But you are wrong by telling your friend of the lady's past. I personally do not give a Bleep about the past of anyone I am with.
Well obviously the friend of the OP gives many fûcks about the past of the life partner he ends up with. No one gives a fûck about what you personally give a Bleep about here. This is not a thread about how you prefer to allocate your fûcks.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 20, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
you are giving me sexual predator vibes.

I'm sorry if it offends you , I'm just stating my opinion with regards to settling down with women in the long run , it might sound creepy but thorough vetting of long term relationship prospect is worth it

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by koxi: 5:28am On Apr 20, 2021
Lovethaa:
There's this neighbor of mine , He used to be an Abuja based but work made him relocate to Lagos

To cut the Long story short we became friends after a while and we do chilli and Go out together . Although he is 5 years older than me .

He told me of his intentions to settle down as soon as possible which is right considering the fact that he is financially stable plus not getting younger ,

He recently met this babe around where we both stay and they started going out , I didn't think it was something serious until he revealed to me that he wants to marry her .

Now the issue here is that I used to know a guy that once dated the babe and after they broke up the guy revealed to me the crazy things they did and he also mentioned some of his friends that have tasted the babe in the same area too , I almost toasted her myself back then just to get a piece of the cookie but I later ignored the thought ,

So when my friend told me he wants to marry her ,It broke my heart because I felt he deserved more than a lady who had been used many times especially where he lives , Although at first I didn't want to tell him but I later opened up to him and the guy felt bad because he loves the babe but he thanked me , (Unknown to me that he had gone far as meeting the babe parents).

Long story short My friend broke up with her and the babe called me up ,laying curses on my head, Strong curses saying I won't know peace for destroying her relationship..

How she got to know I was the one who told her boyfriend I didn't know.

I blocked her numbers and warned her not to call me again because the curses were too much and she was actually crying why cursing me

Those curses and tears got me feeling uncomfortable and I have been wondering if I did anything wrong.

Was I wrong for interfering ?..Truth is I would have felt betrayed if my friend knows some secrets about my fiancee and he didn't tell,I was only putting myself in his shoes

P.s I need you honest opinion ....

Personally I’m not gonna say she was right by laying curses on you but the fact of the matter is that YOU WERE 100% WRONG for doing what you did.
Who are you to judge?!
Everyone has a history including you! So how dare you destroy someone’s happiness!
So yes, you are ABSOLUTELY WRONG and being jealous!
And if my hand meet you Na correct beating you go receive. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:28am On Apr 20, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

I'm sorry if it offends you , I'm just stating my opinion with regards to settling down with women in the long run , it might sound creepy but thorough vetting of long term relationship prospect is worth it
the moulding part?

Are you ready to be moulded to be an ATM machine?
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by cardoctor(m): 5:29am On Apr 20, 2021
U dey fear?
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 20, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Actually, hypergamy is the best excuse.

True
I didn't consider it in my thoughts, that's why I advocate for a society to keep women's innate Hypergamy in check but these 21st century internet era where social media fuels female narcissism , it would be quite difficult, if not impossible, that doesnt mean women should not discipline themselves especially in Africa Societies where both genders will be judged with different standards

A promiscuous man is celebrated
A promiscuous woman is slut- shamed
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by uthlaw: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Let me tell you the truth.

Those curses will forever follow and be upon you. Its beyond what any pastor or prophet can get you out of.

Wish I can add more to those curses without being banned.

You wrecked someone`s life cos of her past and think your own life wont get wrecked?
Karma for sharing f
Bro! Karma is a bitch, It will screw you from the anus and cum in your mouth

karma for sharing free pussy or which other karma....you don jogor!
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by nwosu1982: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2021
She has no power over ur life , u did d right thing to save the innocent man . Don't mind those condemning u, may their brothers marry such ladies IJN. In my place u must ask questions about the person u want to settle down with b4 it's too late. Ladies r just emotional , they don't reason beyond. U r a man u did want u supposed to do . If she is pure another man will still marry her and it must not be ur friend. She supposed to go on her knees and asked God for forgiveness and pray for her life to be changed for good.

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by uthlaw: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

I don't blame you.. later you will complain that your village people are hindering your progress not knowing you caused it yourself
na lie,big lie... nothing bad in saying the truth!
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 20, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
the moulding part?

Are you ready to be moulded to be an ATM machine?

I'm ready to take up the mantle of provisioning responsiblity for my future wife and family as a man having authority in his household,it's my duty and burden of performance as a man, I'm playing the outlier game of not having my wife do any career work, most of my peers can't do it, Because pragmatically speaking they would marry relatively earlier than me and would need their spouse to support them financially, I would marry preferably at age 36-38 when I'm finacially stable and emotionally matured and would marry a young chaste, fertile, beautiful,feminine, submissive, cooperative lady at age 22-24 that I can mould to be my wife
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by uthlaw: 5:36am On Apr 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

I pray someone does this exact thing to your daughter ..so u know how it feels .. how are you so sure everything they said about her was true..

Some men are known for giving a woman a bad image just to spite her for refusing thier advances
nothing is going to happen to his daughter,if she is not sharing pussy upandan like palliative!

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Freelancer007(m): 5:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Two wrongs do not make a right... But the guy has done nothing wrong o.

Check out the Best Mattresses for Couples https://bestmattresso.com/best-mattress-for-sex-couples
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:40am On Apr 20, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

I'm ready to take up the mantle of provisioning responsiblity for my future wife and family as a man having authority in his household, I'm playing the outlier game of not having my wife do any career work, most of my peers can't do it, Because pragmatically speaking they would marry relatively earlier than me and would need their spouse to support them financially, I would marry preferably at age 36-38 when I'm finacially stable and emotionally matured and would marry a young chaste, fertile, beautiful,feminine, submissive, cooperative lady at age 22-24 that I can mould to be my wife
ATM machine levels of provision? I am talking about Trips to fiji in the summer range rover and benz kinda provision, not the bread and butter with public transportation kind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.