Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami (13317 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / PDP To INEC Chair: Don’t Succumb To Pressure On Amina Zakari, Zamfara APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Tigaromil: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2021
I am not surprised
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Socialproject: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2021
Ignore Him.... no need to respond
MASTAkiLLAh:
foôl, David Hundeyin digging up Pantami's terrorist antecedents is a full blooded Lagosian from Badagry, I don't expect a tribal bigot like you to like that fact. Kemi Adeosun was ratted out by a Fulani terrorists journalist so why not be a man and challenge those people one on one instead of dragging Igbo people into your shít
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by DeMonk: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2021
In saner climes the minister could be forced to resign not in Nigeria, just forget it.
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by AmazingELixir: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2021
lipsrsealed

This good for nothing Afonja professor again.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Brother Muri that refused to come to court is even talking. Terrorism recognise Terrorist grin

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by pickatyou1: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Is music not another terrorist organization.

I am asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Brushstrokes20: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2021
Pathetic bunch of bloodthirsty TERRORISTS!

Little wonder bokoharam and banditry are waxing stronger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by ukahrawah: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Can you imagine the type of characters Nigeria parades. This mumu guy should borrow some shame.
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by CSTRR: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Quality20(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2021
he shd not allow d blackmail
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Kingrefreshed: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://dailytrust.com/dont-succumb-to-blackmail-muric-tells-pantami

Two Terrorists romancing.

One high profile Terrorist and a low budget Yoruba Terrorist encouraging each other grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2021
Terrorists support Terrorists. That's just the way it is

1 Like

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by wingmanIII: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2021
nzeobi:
I have never seen a group as stupid and irrational like muric.
He should resign and another person should take over and continue with the nin idea after people who implemented bvn were not targeted.

Honestly, I don't understand their baseless arguments.
Why should NIN registration/linking to SIMs be tied to the current minister?
If he resigns or gets sacked the NIN process will not be halted.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Gandollaar(f): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2021
johnmartus:
Igbo think they can intimidate pantmi like they did to kemi.they intimidated kemi and call for resignation thought Buhari will appoint their people.
Please!!

You must not comment if you have nothing reasonable to say.

Sometimes I shudder to think that one could be arguing online with total lowlifers hiding behind internet anonymity.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by reccy(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Thank you muric... I like this. The man must be supported and protected from the enemies of the state who are hell bent on causing distraction to the minister.

We are not perturbed neither are we disturbed because we know them and their sponsor. They will never succeed and we are ready to expose them.

God bless mr pantami
God bless mr president
God bless the FRN..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by F117nighthawk: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Birds of same feathers flock together grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by CSTRR: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Quality20:
he shd not allow d blackmail
You clowns will set dangerous precedence in this country and then start looking for something else in the future.

Other appointees like Stella oduah and adeosun whose offence were not as grave as this resigned.

APC and their supporters are a curse to this country.

They made Jonathan tenure highly disorganized, and now they want everybody to support Buhari.

They are currently supporting impunity and tommorow, they will want Federal appointees to resign for something as little as 'corruption'.

Make una continue.

Others are waiting to defend their own people in the future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by johnmartus(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2021
You know I'm saying the truth. Stop attacking me.
Gandollaar:
Please!!

You must not comment if you have nothing reasonable to say.

Sometimes I shudder to think that one could be arguing online with total lowlifers hiding behind internet anonymity.
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by CSTRR: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2021
In future, even if you are caught looting on camera, don't you dare resign.

That is a small offence compared to having terrorists leanings.
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Gandollaar(f): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2021
wingmanIII:

It's not even his brainchild.

I hate to think Nigeria can never make any progress as one nation..

Imagine the insult this one man demon professor continues to heap on Nigerians on a daily basis.
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Racoon(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Terrorists supporting terrorists.MURIC is their SW terrorists wing.Nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Sterope(f): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2021
Stupid people
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Kent2020: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://dailytrust.com/dont-succumb-to-blackmail-muric-tells-pantami
Seems like Muslim in general supports terrorism.. Going forward I will stop feeling bad any time the news of boko haram attack surface online,it's clear this people know what they are doing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by CSTRR: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2021
wingmanIII:

That is the best abokkii minister na.
All of their Ministers since 1999 were complete failures.

So when this one produce something like NIN,it would be like discovering electricity.

When your Ministers are responsible for BVN, IPPIS, sovereign wealth fund, AMCON, Telecom reforms, SEC reforms, local content reforms, people like pantami will not freak you na.

Panatami is the best abokii minister since 1999 especially with all his monthly courses from big universities. grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by dalass(f): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2021
Validated:
MURIC must be investigated for supporting terrorism. An association that solely support everything evil must also have evil intentions.
By the way is MURIC registered in Nigeria?
Who are the people bankrolling Ishaq Akintola

Certainly people like Pantami and co
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Afolabimills(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2021
Useless
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by NVSBL: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2021
As if he'll resign before.

He'll finish his term as usual, same as CCT Chairman.
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by dalass(f): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Kent2020:

Seems like Muslim in general supports terrorism.. Going forward I will stop feeling bad any time the news of boko haram attack surface online,it's clear this people know what they are doing

Its a major doctrine to kill unbelievers or apostates, so its not surprising. For the first time, security forces àre going after sponsors of terrorists I'm this country...

Their eyes are only clearing now that the monsters they created is swallowing not just the enemy like Pantami wanted but its also consuming those who don't give them maximum support

1 Like

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Gerrard59(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Ishaq Akintola is a budding terrorist, no surprises. Generally, anyone who supports Sharia has terrorist tendencies and will be sympathetic to Al-Qaeda causes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2021
CSTRR:

That is the best abokkii minister na.
All of their Ministers since 1999 were complete failures.

So when this one produce something like NIN,it would be like discovering electricity.

When your Ministers are responsible for BVN, IPPIS, sovereign wealth fund, AMCON, Telecom reforms, SEC reforms, local content reforms, people like pantami will not freak you na.

Panatami is the best abokii minister since 1999 especially with all his monthly courses from big universities. grin
lol, you mean quota Balewa University?

His Terrorist activities even mark him out than the academics he was suppose to pursue there

Seems those universities are only breeding grounds for Jihadists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by houseontherock: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2021
If a Muslim messes up and Christians complain, the muslims gather round in support, but when a Christian messes up, the first set to bring him/her down are the Christians because we believe in being fair, we see beyond religious affiliation. We can't move forward as a country when we attach too much sentiment to religious affiliation

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Donedeal1(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2021
See them

Like Pantamic

Like Muric

Birds of the same feather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri / Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard / Buhari Departs Paris, Joins Leaders In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.