Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami (13319 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / PDP To INEC Chair: Don’t Succumb To Pressure On Amina Zakari, Zamfara APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2021
OmoManU:

Smiles because there's nothing counterproductive as going into an argument with a nonentity especially a one with the least privilege of holding a smartphone with cheap data
lol, Yoruba Muslim

No curse is greater than this, a slave to allah and a slave to fulanis who themselves are slaves to cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by OmoManU: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mikehot:
lol, Yoruba Muslim

No curse is greater than this, a slave to allah and a slave to fulanis who themselves are slaves to cows
Smiling ���
E pain am
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
OmoManU:
Smiling ��� E pain am
Joke on you abdul

If you weren't the one pained you wouldn't have quoted me

Keep your Jihadi tears

1 Like

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by hansomb: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by OmoManU: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mikehot:
Joke on you abdul

If you weren't the one pained you wouldn't have quoted me

Keep your Jihadi tears
It's still paining him. Mumu
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by etim20(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
The best organic Date palm is ready.
150g goes for 1k
While 300g goes for 2k.

It's nutritional benefits can't be overemphasize and it is preferable and better than sugar and honey.
It serves as sweetener for baking, smoothie, cereals eg pap and beverages. With it no need for white sugar and unsure honey.
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
In other words, the MURIC, which represents the thoughts of all muslims, are in support of fact that"when unbelievers blood are spilled, theya re joyous".

1 Like

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by harrypetty(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Muslims, sorry to say o, have to really explain what they mean by Jihad. This is the concept all other religions have problems with when it comes to Islam.
When we get into argument, Muslims will say, Do your research. Well, my research has shown that unless modern day Muslims redefine their concept of Jihad in the 21st century, they will continue to breed different forms of terrorism.

I come in peace
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by owunabastard: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Idiot
johnmartus:
Igbo think they can intimidate pantmi like they did to kemi.they intimidated kemi and call for resignation thought Buhari will appoint their people.
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by autonomous22: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=Aaa007 post=100921508]pantami no be kemi .cheesy
waillers go soon arrive[/

Every Muslim is a potential terrorist.... Even u..... Nonsense
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by UnabashedIPOB: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
All these nonsense is happening because you're in ONE NIGERIA. As long as you're in this contraption, MURIC and all their thugs and terrorists would be playing you for FOOLS. They see you as a CONQUERED people. You better wake up and take your FREEDOM from the FULANIS who are hell bent on enslaving you.
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by jamiudinho(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
TheEnygma:
Why am I not surprised about this news.... Please Muslim nairalanders what do you guys have to say about this?
The only thing we can say is dat u Christians should try and reduce ur hate toward Islam.....cos Islam is d fastest growing religion u can Google it
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by sorom4: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Why is MURIC always against reasoning, truth and good things?
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Thelife: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
jamiudinho:

The only thing we can say is dat u Christians should try and reduce ur hate toward Islam.....cos Islam is d fastest growing religion u can Google it

Smile, I guess your terrorist imam didn't tell you that Christianity still remain the largest populated religion, you can google it.

Hopeless foool, your cleric was seen on camera supporting terrorist and here is this one taking about how Christian hate hislam grin grin grin

Hope you see where the same Google told you that Islam is the fastest growing religion because you breed like pigs and rats grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by jamiudinho(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Thelife:

Smile, I guess your terrorist imam didn't tell you that Christianity still remain the largest populated religion, you can google it.

Hopeless foool, your cleric was seen on camera supporting terrorist and here is this one taking about how Christian hate hislam grin grin grin

Hope you see where the same Google told you that Islam is the fastest growing religion because you breed like pigs and rats grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha I know u will b pained d hate for buhari has make most of u crazy
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by copiescopy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin cheesy

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by uchezzi(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by precious1967(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
which Dr is this MURIC man? hope the man is okay in his upstairs.
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by mrkia(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Alhamdulillah for being a Muslim
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by OperationcowLeg: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
computer0810:
No difference between muric and other terrorist groups just that muric uses mouth to fight development

Dey said NIN will help them arrest yahoo boys, kidnappers and bandits but d question is Nigeria govt or military know the exact location of kidnappers and bandits gumi negotiates with why have dey not gone to arrest them, will NIN arrest ppl through magic or what

How do dey intend to monitor what I browse on my phone with NIN and who will be monitoring the whole NIN data millions of activities at d same time

I have been more convinced nw that islam is deceitful, shallow and religion of unreasonable ppl

Pantami is a terrorist and he will never go Scot free, Nigeria will never move forward with dis kind of terrorists in power
Since dey claim to be monitoring what we browse through NIN I expect to see them in my house tomorrow as have registered for NIN
Buhari is a mad dead man
don't mind Dem, u see, this so called muric is a quintessential terror group ;a media arm.

Imagine the slow poke talking about Yahoo yahoo boy. We talking terror this idiiot is mentioning yahoo!

Besides, if any1 thinks that NIN registration will stop banditry dat person intelligence shld b questioned. Wen I abduct u, I will abduct ur phone too na. D transactions WT ur families would be via ur phone so how is NIN goin to help a kidnap victim??
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by abidem4real: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://dailytrust.com/dont-succumb-to-blackmail-muric-tells-pantami
I don't expect less from Muri. Both of them are birds of a feather.
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by TheEnygma(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
jamiudinho:

First of all, I'd like you to know that I might have been born a Christian but I left religion as a whole a long time ago.... I still believe in God but I think religion is just man's flawed way of trying to understand that which cannot be explained, therefore I'll say that I am an AGNOSTIC DEIST.
Finally FYI no one hates your religion but the truth is many Muslims use Islam as an excuse to commit many atrocities and the other Muslims never do or say anything to condemn it which will cause non Muslims to believe that you guys are in support of the evils, for example some weeks ago a Muslim was burnt to death (MURDER) for blasphemy also Many men use the religion to achieve their paedophilia desires through child marriage and Islam considers it a normal thing.
Let me ask you a question, how many Muslims have come out to condemn the actions of ISIS, ISIL ,ISWAP, Boko Haram etc? Because we all know that those terrorist groups all claim they are fighting a holy war for Allah .
So before you jump into conclusion that Islam is hated by other religions just remember that Muslims haven't done much to reduce the fear which generates the fear.
Finally always remember that I personally have no hatred for Islam or anyother religion as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Thelife: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
jamiudinho:

hahahahaha I know u will b pained d hate for buhari has make most of u crazy

Eri oloriburuku oo.

What concern me with buhari,

Alaye baje gbogbo.

Ogun lapa gbogbo yin.
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by goldmatrix(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
If this stupid MURIC can vomit this,then it's saddening. Terrorist organisation has hold Nigeria captive
Re: Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami by Denko2721987(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2021
You can now all see for yourselves the kind of people we are sharing this country with??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition / Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released / Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.