Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How To Ask A Girl Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask A Girl Out (882 Views)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask A Girl Out by OfficialR(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
I created this thread to ask for advice on how to ask a girl out

This advice can also be useful for others viewing the thread and also planning to ask a girl out

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by MikeofKd(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
First of create a bond between you guys ,make sure she is giving you these Green lights , e.g she calls you , she replies your ur text fast ,she's super happy to talk with u on phone or video calls .note : if she isn't giving all these Green light chances she would turn u down are pretty high ,but if she is giving the green light chances of her saying yes is high .

Now after she agrees on a date with U, Set a date ,a romantic one ,look for a place that isn't really that expensive ,places with taste of love dat kind thing. Now make sure she enjoys the date with you ,avoid unnecessary questions that breeds boring conversations , be free with your self, if u faking it should would know and that a turn off , know how to use cutleries like a gentle man, make sure you treat her like a queen that day ,don't overdo it sha, just make it cool . While you guys are eating ,pause and stare at her for a long while smiling , wait till she would react ,then throw some punch lines like ,baby ? is your name Google ? Cause uve got everything I'm searching for lol ,throw a few more punch lines, tell her specifically why you want to date her ,then u pop the question ,like , babe would you be my girlfriend ?. The rest na history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by Yungstallion: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
How old are you?
MikeofKd:
First of create a bond between you guys ,make sure she is giving you these Green lights , e.g she calls you , she replies your ur text fast ,she's super happy to talk with u on phone or video calls .note : if she isn't giving all these Green light chances she would turn u down are pretty high ,but if she is giving the green light chances of her saying yes is high .

Now after she agrees on a date with U, Set a date ,a romantic one ,look for a place that isn't really that expensive ,places with taste of love dat kind thing. Now make sure she enjoys the date with you ,avoid unnecessary questions that breeds boring conversations , be free with your self, if u faking it should would know and that a turn off , know how to use cutleries like a gentle man, make sure you treat her like a queen that day ,don't overdo it sha, just make it cool . While you guys are eating ,pause and stare at her for a long while smiling , wait till she would react ,then throw some punch lines like ,baby ? is your name Google ? Cause uve got everything I'm searching for lol ,throw a few more punch lines, tell her specifically why you want to date her ,then u pop the question ,like , babe would you be my girlfriend ?. The rest na history.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by Cholls(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by MikeofKd(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
How old are you?
Old enough, any probs ?
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by Nazgul: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
OfficialR:

This advice can also be useful for others viewing the thread and also planning to ask a girl out
Bro guys don't ask girls out these days cos asking a girl out puts you at a serious disadvantage. You'll have to prove to her that you're worth her time by succumbing to her outrageous Billings. Very unnecessary if you ask me cos you might later discover that after all your efforts she might not even be worth it.

Just package yourself very well and display confidence, maturity and boldness whenever you're around her. She'll naturally fall for these traits in you, you can take her out for lunch to know more about her and start things (relationship or situationship) from there.

3 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by SILENTandSMART2: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Aa I always do , I will just pull up and say hey gimme your number i will like to be your friend that's all

If she say no i will just be laughing cus girls plenty around wink
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by tosik(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
just waiting for a topic how a girl can ask a guy out...
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by phazotron(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
OfficialR:

Oga no dey write textbook for mata of only one chapter

Person Wey go like you go like you

Person Wey no fit like you no fit like you

Most important thing is to be yourself, look good and be confident

One or 2 go fall for you last last
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by pizzzy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omo na 2021 we dey ooohh which kind 1990 scope you dey fall out so. If a girl calls you back, reply ur messages asap , agrees to go out on a date with you the moment you sense that there is a chemistry between you guys try to get physical( kiss or so) with her. Asking a girl out dis days will mostly likely ruin your chance of getting her. Remember action speaks louder than voice

(1) (Reply)

Help / Marriage: Shame On This Generation / My Husband Pushed Me Into Extra Marital Affairs Which Resulted In Pregnancy…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.