Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Why Is There Hardly Good Stories About EX? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is There Hardly Good Stories About EX? (561 Views)

What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends / Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? / FFK Pens Down Lovely Message About Ex Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There Hardly Good Stories About EX? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
You can do a census. Call five to 10 people and ask them about their EX and if they will like to go back. Majority may say ill of their EX. Why is it always so?. These were the people who cherished at the beginning of your relationship; the people you probably called your perfect person, probably called God-sent.. And today, you will never wish to be with them again.
Re: Why Is There Hardly Good Stories About EX? by Qatar2022: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
If you have a good story why did you break up with her?
Re: Why Is There Hardly Good Stories About EX? by doris4u(f): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Why would I have a good story about someone that intentionally broke my heart.
Re: Why Is There Hardly Good Stories About EX? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
because ex is just a biictch. even in mathematics back then we were asked to fine x, as if we knew his whereabout.

ex "x" is evil cheesy

wish I was no one's ex
Re: Why Is There Hardly Good Stories About EX? by Bluezy13(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
For those who have Ex.
Re: Why Is There Hardly Good Stories About EX? by Greenishly: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
I guess, The best way to hate/detest someone is to love them first, then allow them to bleeped/messed you up.
Re: Why Is There Hardly Good Stories About EX? by Wittyglam(f): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
When someone hurt you badly, you just want to think of the worst about them, the matters of the heart can be painful.

Most people tend to forget the good you have done for them once you hurt them. Once you come to the reality that not all relationship will lead to marriage you will stop seeing your ex as a terrible person.

Stop saying if your ex was good why did you break up with them, my Ex was amazing but had a bad habit I can't live with and we spoke about several times before I let go. We're still good friends.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There Hardly Good Stories About EX? by Hintona(f): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
I've never ever thought my Ex was God sent or perfect. Deep down I always knew we would break up one day. It still doesn't mean he isn't a b**** cheesy
Re: Why Is There Hardly Good Stories About EX? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Some people take things too deeply, perhaps.

Or they never knew when to let go. So they stayed on until things got too bad, too painful, too disrespectful, too loveless.

A relationship can either go two ways: working or not working.

When you sense it isn't working, regardless of concerted effort to make it work, please leave when the ovation is still loud. To save yourself some dignity, and so nobody gets too hurt so much so that y'all are never able to see eye to eye.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Fight For Someone You Love / Every Woman Na Ashawo - Lady / She Says She Did Not See Her Period. His Reaction Is Epic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.