Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,326 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends (2673 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her / Woman's Viral Halloween Costume Hilariously Mocks All Her Ex-boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by proxillin(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2022
We have all met girls expressing their frustration about how guys used and dump them. How they got served "breakfast". The way they spoke about their ex. Their ex-demon boyfriend. The Yoruba demon.

You go on social media, you see girls posting "I have given up on relationship", "Men are scum", "Relationship is bitter", "I have seen hell in my relationships", "Men only want sex"

Some of them are even publicly lesbian using the same excuse why they hate guys.

But my recent experience made me understand that guys are not at fault.

My experience

I exchanged contact with this babe at a party and we got talking. We got really close. She told me she has given up on relationships. She was abused in the last relationship, cheated on and the guy is stingy. The guy prefer to go and spend money on other girls. Finally, the guy impregnated another ugly girl down the street and they got married thereafter. She even show me her pix which made me agreed she is really ugly. She is not a sex person. She likes to keep her body. blahblah

She told me she does not want to go into a relationship again. Men have shown her hell. She has experienced so many heartbreak. If anyone breaks her heart now, she will just kill herself. Its too much for her.

I didnt totally buy her stories, but (let me not lie) I criticize her ex for mistreating a kind lady. She is an epitome of beauty. I wonder why a guy will dump this babe for that ugly thing. I later learned my lesson. She agreed to date me. Then the following happened

1. When we got going, she always tell me everyday that there are thousands of guys on whatsapp chat disturbing her. She will be online not chatting/ignoring me until I say Hi to her.

2. She will screenshot jokes/chat she had with other guys and post on whatsapp status. Even their voice gist's. Somehow, I feel left out. I used to wonder if we are dating at all. There was one she posted that really pissed me off. She posted "Kunle you dey burst my brain right now...don't worry I am coming to Ibadan next week to show you pepper". She always post other guys photos on their birthday. She never posted mine.

3. She is always billing me, in the space of 1 week, I nearly spent 100k due to different demands. The following week I asked her to used her money. I told her I was broke. That week, our chats were just "hi, how are you".

We do video calls at night. This particular evening, she claimed there is no light. She lives alone in her rented apartment. I insisted she should use touch light. She refused, went offline. She later came back online, I still chatted her and insisted I see her on video chat. After like one hour, she came back online, accepted my video call, but i noticed her response, whenever I say "I love you, she won't respond back" and she was always looking away as if someone was in the room with her. I challenged her, she said she is observing its like a cockroach is on the wall.

When she is laughing with me she will look away towards the cockroach briefly. I told her to shift the camera towards that wall. She refused, but when I gave her a fight, she look straight towards the cockroach and I heard the door of her room opened and closed. the she turned her camera to the wall. She said it seems the cockroach escaped.

I told her at that point that it was human and a guy. I was tired of her dramas already. I just called it off right their. She has been begging me telling I am hurting her.

Guys, be wise...girls claim victim. And they have used victimhood to perpetrate so many evils. When it comes to infidelity, you can't compete with these girls. Don't be deceived. See attached screenshot for the rest of the story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Bragadon: 9:12am On May 16, 2022
Spot on
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Medianna(f): 9:15am On May 16, 2022
This days in relationship
To get better person its a combination of prayer and fasting with a touch of waiting(Patience).

Nobody wants to play the fool. But two people that have sense at the same time cannot be in a relationship

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by proxillin(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2022
Medianna:
This days in relationship
To get better person its a combination of prayer and fasting with a touch of waiting(Patience).

Nobody wants to play the fool. But two people that have sense at the same time cannot be in a relationship

Girls are the one turning relationship to scam jare.

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by kenn4rill(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2022
Some of them will think that they are too smart, but at the long run they end up fooling them selves.

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by kenn4rill(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2022
Some of them will think that they are too smart, but at the long run they end up fooling them selves. cool

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by czarr(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2022
The ex who married the ugly babe could be the cockroach on the wall.

13 Likes

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Medianna(f): 9:33am On May 16, 2022
Omo. Its both genders
proxillin:

Girls are the one turning relationship to scam jare.
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by jayworld15(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2022
G
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Carcholce: 9:51am On May 16, 2022
The problem with men is, when they meet a lady, they’d want to own her immediately.

You cannot and can never own a woman. There will always be cockroaches on her wall. Know this and know peace

11 Likes

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Goldbw122(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2022
It is touching
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by proxillin(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2022
czarr:
The ex who married the ugly babe could be the cockroach on the wall.

No. I dont think so..its definitely another guy from the thousands whatsapp chat list.
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by proxillin(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2022
kenn4rill:
Some of them will think that they are too smart, but at the long run they end up fooling them selves. cool

that victim they claim is what annoys me..

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2022
proxillin:

So you just discovered recently that women's Exs are not demons but rather the ladies are just a bunch of disloyal girls..
Jokes on you for not discovering this on time..

Na Mumu dey believe Women.. I can never believe a woman over a man.. Never..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Delight2014(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2022
When a girl has so much male friends one of them must be eating her cookie. @Op, the babe is a cheat that's all.
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 16, 2022
Now u know why the ex ran for his dear life. She's going to paint u bad before the next victim and on and on it goes till one foolish and unfortunate simp will put a ring on her finger and probably raise different bastards.. it's a crazy game these hoes play grin

6 Likes

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Loveisnotenough: 12:22pm On May 16, 2022
Let's girls that love you come to you or that relationship is DOA

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 16, 2022
Your story goes both ways, Men tell lies about the ex's. The ladies are either not loyal, like money or devil's. Only few will accept their wrongs. It's humane!

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Samakus(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2022
The billing part tho. How do y'all condone these scammers?

Whenever I wanna start something with a girl I make it absolutely clear that I don't take kindly to financial demands and yes she can keep her cookie too. If it works for her, fine if not, let's hit the road
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Lilkrix7: 1:05pm On May 16, 2022
It's the 100k in a week for me bruh, thank God you've broken things off. Communication is very important in relationships, but once you start sensing foul play, most times your intuition is spot on.
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by proxillin(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2022
Persephone1:
Your story goes both ways, Men tell lies about the ex's. The ladies are either not loyal, like money or devil's. Only few will accept their wrongs. It's humane!

You dont see men on twitter and instagram saying "women are scum" "i give up on relationship", "women turned me to lesbian" "women are all the same "

this is the victimhood bulshiitt i just raised..its not both ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Oluwanoodles(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2022
You know I was looking for a hoe.
Found a hoe..
And the hoe ended up being a hoe!
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 16, 2022
proxillin:

You dont see men on twitter and instagram saying "women are scum" "i give up on relationship", "women turned me to lesbian" "women are all the same "

this is the victimhood bulshiitt i just raised..its not both ways
I've seen thousands of anti women posts on social media. You see words like "Hoes, bitches, bleeding gender, who're, don't trust women, Nigerian women are leeches" golddigger etc . Just to name few! Oh Nairaland breeds such derogatory words and phrases too often to be unnoticed. Only one with selective blindness would argue that!
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by SeaTrade(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2022
Carcholce:
The problem with men is, when they meet a lady, they’d want to own her immediately.

You cannot and can never own a woman. There will always be cockroaches on her wall. Know this and know peace
You can actually ,when age don catch them grin
Na them go dey beg you for your ownership,when bobbi don fall hahah
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by proxillin(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2022
Persephone1:
I've seen thousands of anti women posts on social media. You see words like "Hoes, bitches, bleeding gender, who're, don't trust women, Nigerian women are leeches" golddigger etc . Just to name few! Oh Nairaland breeds such derogatory words and phrases too often to be unnoticed. Only one with selective blindness would argue that!

I am not refering to gender attacks...

im refering to a gender claiming all her bad attitudes is as a result of what all men did to her...
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Carcholce: 3:10pm On May 16, 2022
SeaTrade:
You can actually ,when age don catch them grin
Na them go dey beg you for your ownership,when bobbi don fall hahah

Lol. My hunt for fresh bobbi since this year has cost me a lot. Where did all the fresh Bobbi go? cry
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by SeaTrade(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2022
Carcholce:

Lol. My hunt for fresh bobbi since this year has cost me a lot. Where did all the fresh Bobbi go? cry
Has been out of stock since November oo,na so so the one weh dey cold person for body full town since.
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Carcholce: 3:55pm On May 16, 2022
SeaTrade:
Has been out of stock since November oo,na so so the one weh dey cold person for body full town since.

We all need to send a formal letter to God that something so precious He created for MANkind to flourish has gone out of stock. This is sad mehn.
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Elvisage(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2022
Bro u saw the sign that she is a bitch , but u chose to ignore it. Now let me ask u.which reasonable, respectful, well cultured or a matured girl will always post the naughty or even silly conversations she is having with other guys on her status?that alone shows she doesn't love or even respect u.

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by naenaesosa: 7:56pm On May 16, 2022
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by Priscillakwaghz: 8:23pm On May 16, 2022
To be honest, I am of the opinion that all she did to you is what made her ex do that to her.

She just likes to play victim so as to lure guys to her and you just happened to fall it, but I'm so happy that you have been able to leave her, that's the best thing you could have done.

I'm so proud of you!
Re: What You Need To Understand About Ex-boyfriends by luminouz(m): 8:58pm On May 16, 2022
proxillin:

Swallow the redpill and such stuffs won't bother you again.

Women are always saints and their exes always demons.

Which you will find out later that its total bullshiit cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Females On Average Usually Have Higher Body Counts Than Males / People Who Came Back To Marry Their Ex's Please Advice Me . / After She Tests Positive To HIV: Would You Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.