Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult (24843 Views)

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2021
shegzhkn:
Make i add mine.

Dem don take foreign policy and Military movies swear for me.

Madam Secretary

Scandal

Veep

Designated Survivors

White house down

Eye in the sky

13 hours

Act of valor

Lone survivors

Mile 22

Zero dark thirty

Behind Enemy lines : Seal Team X (find X grin)

And so on.
Please keep them coming
I'm going to get them soon

I've watched scandal and behind the enemy lines
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2021
chiefobdk:
I have tea in my freezer... Dats always d last thing i take daily...

Cold tea... Pure bliss..
I hate tea
But I will try this
It's late like it's a good idea
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2021
OneKinGuy:
* I still pull my friends chair when they try to sit down expecially in public grin
* I watch still watch cartoons
* I make funny faces when I make eye contact will someone

grin
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2021
900warriorz:
Somebody should stop me from licking plate and being over happy over the sight of food cry

Being excited over the sight of food is normal, especially with the way Nigeria is going right now smiley
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2021
jagorinho:
When I am bored sometimes, I always fantasize I am a professional footballer playing as a striker for Inter Milan banging in goals and fans shouting my name from the stands, till today when such thought strikes my mind, it is very soothing to my soul, do not blame me I was a very good striker ( goal poacher) when I was still playing street football, I was very obsessed with scoring goals that I scored tonnes of it then, ............in Mario Gomez voice " The best job in the world is to be a football striker".
But ur parent stop u from playing it, abi?

That's my story, till today I still find it hard to let dat feeling go, because I'm a good chance creator when it comes to football, good dribbler and good passer of the ball

But for where, if u leave house go play football lasan, baba toh bi mi ma Na mi bi kinku ni

It hurts as I'm not a footballer
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2021
criuze:
Scared of ugly people

grin

You must be silly.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Hardeorlah5:
cry
Ah, adeola stop crying o

We just dey catch cruise here

By the way, why u dey cry?
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2021
Coldie:
I still watch cartoons.

I prefer to talk to myself than to talk to people, it's only once in a while I meet people I can connect with.

Lots of humans are becoming boring or just have different interests. Sth as little as the Mars helicopter that successfully flew in mars them no know.

Only me talking to myself can marvel me of the possibilities and how intelligent I am
Genius
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by jagorinho: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2021
hstar:

But ur parent stop u from playing it, abi?

That's my story, till today I still find it hard to let dat feeling go, because I'm a good chance creator when it comes to football, good dribbler and good passer of the ball

But for where, if u leave house go play football lasan, baba toh bi mi ma Na mi bi kinku ni

It hurts as I'm not a footballer
lol!! same story here, my father always beat me like a kidnapper any time he caught me playing football, I was a very obedient kid but football accounted for 90℅ of beatings I received during those times, later my father told me he feared I would break my leg that was why he was beating me like an unrepentant hoodlum.

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Rough play with babe
My man wink
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by criuze(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
You must be silly.

Hopes you're not ugly
no come here give me nightmare
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Hayee:
1. I still watch cartoons(sponge bob,fairly odd parents,teen titans is my favourite 4 nw) 2. When i'm taking a drink i usually chew the straw 3. I also play with my navel 4. I still iron milo(to produce that hard choco milo) lol. 5. I still use biscuits to make counterfeit golden morn lol. abeg the list is endless jor
Aisha Aisha smiley
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2021
criuze:

Hopes you're not ugly

no come here give me nightmare

I hope you aren't ugly, too? If you are, then you must be a clown. grin
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2021
jagorinho:

lol!! same story here, my father always beat me like a kidnapper any time he caught me playing football, I was a very obedient kid but football accounted for 90℅ of beatings I received during those times, later my father told me he feared I would break my leg that was why he was beating me like an unrepentant hoodlum.
Did u see where I stated that; 'baba toh bi mi ma na mi bi kinku ni?'

This in Yoruba language means my father would beat me like someone u want to murder

Shebi ur father gave u genuine reason because of injury

When I became a man and confronted him why he stopped me and my brother

he said is because of educational purpose

Till date If remember how he stopped me from achieving my aim I feel like not talking to him again
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Funkeshuga(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2021
hstar:
U defined me
Soccer game from my childhood up till date
Soccer game or nothing

this made two of us then grin
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2021
xynerise:
Should we now be proud of being mentally imbalanced? grin
No
Just one of the things that make us humans
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2021
KaptainAfrika:
I pick my nose...very soothing...I don't eat it though...
O jebi

U for roast it Na

As if picking it's not enough
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2021
sparko1:

Later now you go dey waka like who no dey use toilet, btw, my own is I can't wash my plate immediately after eating, there is no manner of home training, I will put it in the sink first and wash latter.

I love juice, like a lot, this year I must have taken up to 2 drums, yeah, I want to stop but, I can't, I have a special cork tail though!

This last one is shameful, if someone offend me and you ask me to narrate I still find myself crying, how the Bleep is a grown ass man crying, I have tried but nothing work, its like there is a fountain somewhere and I have to stop talking.
U be angel abi

Mr. Man u a mere creature

So nothing is wrong with that, too much of it Na im bad
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by lkillbrokehoes: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
JovialJune:

Thanks.
Let's chat miss big c**********, I don't know why I can't stop calling you that, anytime I just remember you, I just laugh so hard. cheesy
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
JovialJune:
Chocolate and ice cream, I've removed two teeth because of it, I still can't do without it, but I've reduced my intake sha

And milk, God I love milk, especially when it's thick, when I'm drinking hot tea, my milk must be more than the hot chocolate, it must be very milky.

Lastly, belching out load when at home, pure bliss, and i hate the fact that I have I control it when I'm outside angry
grin
That angry emoji caught me

U know we av to compose ourselves outside Na

Even, chief of army staff get him own childish act

But in the public?

U av to be elegant, so pple no go dey look u one kind

However, if u dey on ur own, u do anyhow
After all, no be sin
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by lkillbrokehoes: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
You must be silly.
Sharap Victoria!
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
JovialJune:

You have got to be kidding me, now i wish to see how a grown ass man cries when narrating a painful ordeal cheesy
U are not nice wink
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
sparko1:

Its not pretty, when I was much younger it makes sense but now, its embarrassing, I just mind my business, if anyone offends me, I just let it go.

There is a scenario playing in my head, imagine I have a misunderstanding with my wife and she report me to the pastor and then the pastor say, brother, what really happened and embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed, that will be my last day in church. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Sharap!

Why should I? cheesy
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by sparko1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
hstar:

U be angel abi

Mr. Man u a mere creature

So nothing is wrong with that, too much of it Na im bad

I think I should delete before someone use it against me in the future. The internet never forget!
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
sparko1:

Except, even when I was much younger, if you keep quiet the elders just assume you are the guilty party, and those that can talk with a straight face will keep lying about everything, I will know what to say, but before I utter 3 words, I am already crying like a child.

Best option is to stay away from everyone, especially those that want trouble.
Touching

If I'm ur brother, I would protect u with my last drop of blood

If only.....
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
sparko1:

I think I should delete before someone use it against me in the future. The internet never forget!
No need, we are here to catch fun and kill boredom and some pple here are introverts

If not most pple on Nairaland self

And by the way this is a faceless forum

I can only say u should remove ur pic if u av one
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
cmecproblem:
Sleeping with pillow in between my legs...
Kuku turn am to sex doll nah!
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Toeyean1507:

Egbon, what has age got to do with a childish act you still do while an adult?

You all quoting me are just being hypocritical.
You might find my own weird but I'm sure you are gonna have a definitely weirder one only if you will be truthful.
Shey wo nda won lohun ni?
Awon alabosi gbogbo

They av their own secrets wey dem no go share

But if another person comes to share his or her own. PAKAM. Them go come for the person head.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by sparko1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
hstar:

Touching

If I'm ur brother, I would protect u with my last drop of blood

If only.....

Yeah well, I am the only weird one among my siblings, so they just wonder and are seriously pissed when it happens, most extrovert can't understand why, and instead they just laugh! Don't get me wrong, its very funny, except when its happening to you.

We have many weird people in the world, I have seen someone (a lady) to be precise that tears flow from her eyes when she is laughing, I am dead serious, I don't mean, small tears, the kind you get when you are crying seriously, she said she has been that way since she can remember anything.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
[/s][s]

One might exhibit a childish act, but you peeing on your body during rainfall actually sound weird, the reason why I asked that question is simple. I can't Imagine myself peeing on my body because rain is falling na... E no sound somehow to you?
TOOOOYIIIIN ye to Sara mo grin grin grin o ti dagba
Muhyideen millionaire

Fi toyin sile ko ma to Sara

Owun lo ni idi to fin tor sara
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nana264:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I still did this yesterday!

LOL! People shake their heads when they see me do it! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court / In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.