Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult (24835 Views)

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by neonly: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
nnamdiosu:

And....what are we supposed to use before if not hand please?

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by 2DADDEY: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Talking to myself when alone when person no mad
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Muhylonaire007: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toeyean1507:

Boda Muhideeeeeeeni. E se o fun amoran yin but it's my body oooooo and it isn't complaining
Lmao... WTF shocked shocked shocked how did you know my name is Muhydeen? grin grin grin
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by erai30(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
I sometimes walk naked in my house after taking my bath, enjoying the breeze and freshness grin

6 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Totilopussylick(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Watching cartoons.

Trekking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by 1Sharon(f): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Eating sweets and sugary foods
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Donkelzy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Vision101:
@Toeyean1507

1. I pee on myself while bathing.
2. Peeing while in rain. This one dey sweet pass the one in the bathroom.

Very funny. When you dress up you go dey do shakara for road.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Pidginwhisper: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toeyean1507:

This one too dey sweet, especially when you see dirts inside, as u dey comot the dirty, the thing go dey sweet you.
You’re very very dirty.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Amanee(f): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
anslemarinze52:

it's kind of hard but I'm reducing it nowadays

My grandmother played with hers till she died, I doubt I'd be able to stop cheesy
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Mindclinic: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
I can play too much ehhhhh but the day i act serious people will be asking me if ayam sick undecided
Somebody should i annoint my handwork naaa.

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Pulling out the edges of sachet pure water, and thinking of them as stretched nipples.

6 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=Carchoice post=100949171][/quote]

grin

She got your goat, right?

I dance alone when nobody's watching. Using earpieces so it seems I'm dancing to silence.

I make faces at the mirror.

I talk aloud to myself when alone.

I still take stick sweets (lollipops). I do this with Wifey grin

I fidget. Hardly stay still. I've done that since I was a little boy.

Just tok ya own.

Notin dey dere.

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by criuze(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Scared of ugly people

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by nnamdiosu(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
neonly:

Lol....enjoy using your hand jare ..even kings and queens use hand too

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Oshokalo: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
I like cartoon as a kid o,even as adult me and my sun go dey discus cartoons we watch yesterday,I like courage the stupid dog,tom and jerry

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
When I see a dirty car, I go there to write wash me I am too dirty ���

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by neonly: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Lol....enjoy using your hand jare ..even kings and queens use hand too

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Lilphat: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Oh
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by ITDarrell(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
I drop the plate wherever I finished eating!!!
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by MrCuteAndLoaded: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
I still suck bobbie...just this time arround, its not that of my mama and I no get sisters...
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by MrCuteAndLoaded: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Twenty8:

Cartoon network? Lolgringrin
To be honest, animations have a special charm.

Me i still watch Johnnny Bravo and Danger Mouse o

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by zolajpower: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toeyean1507:

Abi it has ni.
Woh, the thing is sweet bakan bakan jare.

Aye yi lata gan oo. Aunty e lo we ma
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by emeone: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
I use to eat my catarrh like India butter.

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by efonat(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wating u wan take pick the nose before??
neonly:

Picking my nose with my fingers

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Willy123(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Toeyean1507:
I get plenty of it fah.
1. I pee on myself while bathing.
2. Peeing while in rain. This one dey sweet pass the one in the bathroom.
3. I lick my plate with tongue after eating a delicious meal.
4. Sometimes, I forget to wash my hands after a sumptuous meal, especially.
5. I wear my slippers 'banana' style sometimes.
6. Add yours, don't spoil the fun.
Still watching cartoons especially marvel and DC cartoons
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hefelove(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Seeing cantas on the road, make God kan bless me make he dey infront of car or any thing like post, bro I go imagine my self for field ni straight kan play free kick grin

3 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by jonvalek(m): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
When i was small, i like cleaning my ears with biro and my mouth will open wide with saliva dripping down and a climaxing-looking eyes. Today i still stick biro in my ears and unconsciously dripping saliva with an orgasm-looking face. Damn! I was caught one day doing it by my 5yrs old daughter and she was like "i think daddy is a baby"...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
I still enjoy watching Tom and Jerry.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
I pick my nose and craving for chalk to eat.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
jonvalek:
When i was small, i like cleaning my ears with biro and my mouth will open wide with saliva dripping down and a climaxing-looking eyes. Today i still stick biro in my ears and unconsciously dripping saliva with an orgasm-looking face. Damn! I was caught one day doing it by my 5yrs old daughter and she was like "i think daddy is a baby"...
that girl will be thinking ur a baby fathering a baby

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Lmao... WTF shocked shocked shocked how did you know my name is Muhydeen? grin grin grin
The same way you knew mine to be Toyin
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
zolajpower:

Aye yi lata gan oo. Aunty e lo we ma
Boda e se o,e ku Oro iwe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court / In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.