Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) (65851 Views)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / 5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by Thazard(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
As long as I'm not officially married... I'm a single guy and I don't need to prove to no one about being straight or gay.

If you think I'm gay cause I choose to be single, then let your girlfriend spend the night with me.. You'll get your curiosity satisfied.

Lolcheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by ikillbrokegirls: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
EXLOVER:
I have been single for a year and some months now, all i do is now is i chat myself with two different whatsapp to tell myself lovely and romantic words.

Being single is fun, but boring at some point, but i prefer being single all my life than dating a broke bitch again.
Don't date broke girls especially nigerian girls they are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by 21savages: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ferrous:
Well, that's a situation I'm into now. God will help us
same too, been single for a year now
Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lol, I stay off-campus in school, a lot of my lodgemates keep wondering why I Don't bring girls to my room, upon how good-looking and comfortable I live in schooI . But dem no get the mind to confront me, grin dem neva born the person wey go come tell me that kind rubbish na, I overhead them gossiping about me in the staircase. grin and me sef I no kukuma send them, undecided

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by kalu61(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
makanma:
when I got admission, the first thing I promised myself was that I won't do student boyfriend and girlfriend......I always stay in my room.... visiting no one and no one visiting me...a rumour started circulating in my room that I'm a lesbian...well to cut the story short...I traveled home one holiday and met a very handsome hardworking guy....today amongst my roommates.... I'm the only married one.... please oo set your priorities right ...don't listen to side talks
Wow, Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by kalu61(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Two weeks ago, one of my co-tenant asked me if I'm gay. He is a Pastor. l smile and said, no. He asked if he should look for a girl for me. l said, no.

From the way the discussion went, l think he wanted to hook me up with one of their sisters in Christ.

grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lol. My uni days. I had no gf thru out my uni days. My guys wont let me breathe.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by Onebaddest01: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
God go bless you my nigga...i no know your location I for spoil you with small enjoyment
MickzyDonald:
Who cares, if you impregnate her now all of them won't be there again
Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by EMMY76: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
It's not good to allow peer pressure to ruin ur youthful life u can't accuse a guy who probably for religious reasons or for focusing on his goals in life decided to stay away from girls for the main time a gay?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
I was in that situation years back.
Their was and is still my closest friend infact he is more than a brother to me back then, we did virtually every damn thing together. We hymned, we hand out, we played football together. The only difference then was that he's a bit taller than me, infact people do referred us a twins.
But their was a particular thing that we were opposite which was women, my guy was ladies man while I was totally opposite. It was so until rumor started flying up that I was a gay, that why is it that every time I'm always with guys that they never saw me with a woman before. Some even confronted me and told me about it.
Then, when I came to Lagos, it was the same thing. Even my current location is still the same rumor that ever since I packed in that no woman has ever visited me before and the irony of all the drama is that I'm extrovert to the core and also a joker.
Such is life, waiting man pikin go do.
Life as a single guy sweet die, to me I see lonely guys as
1. Introvert
2. Broke guys
I only feel lonely when I'm broke but if I'm damn bouyant mehnnnnnnn na to dey chop life dey go bi that. Even if I'm broke niggars will always like me to hang out bcs i make it rain whenever I'm with niggars but with bitches I gat nothing to say
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin things will change this year
Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by gbami(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
The Person And The People That Responded By " Are You Gay"? Accusations By Inviting A Girl Or Sleeping With A Girl Are Bunch Of Less Than 25yrs Old Individuals. When You Hit 30Yrs And Above, What People Think About You Won't Even Matter To You Anymore. How Do I Get A Job? How Do I Pay My Bills? All My Colleagues And Neighbors Are Doing Well And Not Me ? How Do I Invest My Money, Will Be The Only Thing You Will Be Thinking. By The Way.. Having Sex With A Woman Doesn't Prove That You Are Not Gay. Even Marriage Doesn't Prove Anything.
If You Are Gay, You Are Gay. If You Are Not, You Are Not.
So, Young Fellows, Relax. Reality Will Soon Come Knocking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by Ferrous(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
21savages:
same too, been single for a year now

Mine is even more than a year. Sometimes, people feel as if, I can't approach a woman

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
22 years, never get a G.F grin grin
My friends really trolls but I don't give a damn
Because I'm not a p**y ass Niggarrr

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by sparko1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Xenry:
Good day to y'all!
Quick question, have you ever been single for so long that your hommies starts to wonder if you are gay, then you decided to prove them wrong by inviting a girl over?
Lol, share your experience.
For me, I haven't, but I know a guy who has been in that situation before, and when the trolling becomes too much, he decides to prove us wrong by inviting a girl over. Let's hear from you!
The meme below will help you to understand this thread more! grin

I have been called gay plenty of times, even on Nairaland (because I opened a thread about why being gay is not a choice, scientifically proven), but I don't care, if I am gay, I should at least bring the guy home too, so if I am alone how does that make me gay.

The kind of things people worry about this days amazes me, my Aunt will say, this one you are cooking like woman, will you marry so? I just feel that is what happens when there is nothing bad they can counsel you about, you have no bad habit, so they try to invent something, and then make it a very big deal, same with mom, "did you go to church?" and then big deal about it, madam, some mom bail their children from police custody almost every other weekend, they go out cause trouble and you will have to call family meeting to resolve some of it, and you will make little thing a big deal.

When there is nothing to complain they make something up, that is why I want to learn to drink, at least, they will have a vice to complain of.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by Supersymetry: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
U don't have to prove anything to morons. Stop communicating with them.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by sparko1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
DrDax:

It's human nature to be curious when you are different.

But if your reasons for not interacting are because "you are slightly shy" or "you don't want disrespect for area", I promise you,

YOU WILL REGRET opportunities not taken.

My 10 cent sha.

This is so ridiculous, this is the argument they always come up with, OPPORTUITIES not taken, ladies are not some kind of gods or trophy, they are human, there is nothing special about sleeping with one, except the thrill that you get when you take something that doesn't necessarily belongs to you.

I learnt something growing up as a shy person, nobody can make you happy, you are either happy or you are not, if you think the presence of a lady will make your life worthwhile then you don't really have a life.

And finally there is a bunch of pretty ladies out there, the rush to catch a lady because she's the prettiest girl in your street is just stupid. Everything looks good is tight jeans or clothes, until you remove the covering that you know, this is just a load of crap.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Lol, so funny !
I remember when we were coming back from a shoot and I was just telling the director, that I don't find ladies attractive anymore. I told him I can crush on her and the next month am crushing on another one, NB, I don't ask the girls out neither will i strike a convo. He was like you will be label as gay soon. The moment he mention that, I was like what ? grin very irritating stuff. I told my self that I will get one bea, even it's not for relationship purpose, just friends sake !

To be honest, I got a bea and finally we were dating, to cut the story short, it ended. grin grin
We moveee, Guys dont make ladies your priority!!

grin grin grin
���
Example of girls that should never be your priority. grin grin grin grin
E pain her grin grin

Enjoy your likes

Cheers
Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by ogbonnachrys: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gays marry too, to please the society

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by Yesboss0009: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
BBBells:
They said MOSES was a magician

MOHAMMED PBUH was a mad man

and that GOD Himself doesnt exist

so what else did you expect people to say about you wey you no fit holy like them.

PEOPLE AND THEIR MOUTHS

mouths they use to smoke cigarette, weed, eat , suck toto,

so can anything good come from their mouths?

bro you geh sense

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by SirGod: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Eh! Not gay, they will only think maybe you are an 'impotent' not gay. Gay is not our culture.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by EXLOVER(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:

Don't date broke girls especially nigerian girls they are useless.
Very Very
Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by Kennedyiheme: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Cringe... grown men gossiping like ladies about being single ... yuck, Beta vibes
Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by DrDax: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
sparko1:

This is so ridiculous, this is the argument they always come up with, OPPORTUITIES not taken, ladies are not some kind of gods or trophy, they are human, there is nothing special about sleeping with one, except the thrill that you get when you take something that doesn't necessarily belongs to you.

I learnt something growing up as a shy person, nobody can make you happy, you are either happy or you are not, if you think the presence of a lady will make your life worthwhile then you don't really have a life.

And finally there is a bunch of pretty ladies out there, the rush to catch a lady because she's the prettiest girl in your street is just stupid. Everything looks good is tight jeans or clothes, until you remove the covering that you know, this is just a load of crap.

So it's because you are shy. That's okay.

Your response is too loud. Me thinks you're protesting too much.

Nobody says you should bed all the ladies in your area.
Flirt with them, get to know them. Don't be stand-off-ish.

Social skills is an important component in building a complete man.

Don't brainwash yourself into thinking you know the opposite sex.

Don't be that awkward man when it's finally time to open up to the woman you love.

Many have lost their LOML to childish shyness disguised under morality and religion.

I see lots of socially awkward 30 year olds and I just shake my head.

The major reason many of you throw money at women to get their attention.

Okay, after getting that attention, what next? Crickets.

Don't be that boring person.

PS: Practice makes perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by MickzyDonald: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Onebaddest01:
God go bless you my nigga...i no know your location I for spoil you with small enjoyment
grin i won't mind if you send the little grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by Lilphat: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
No
Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by AremoOG(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Blesyn22:

True talk

BTW I need a hookup within the age range of 20 to 23 living or working in Ogbomoso or its environment. Serious relationship intended
��� Guy just stay outside your house or go Brent for mosho you go see babe you go tire Na you di** go pain
Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by AremoOG(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
DMCY:

Follow dem lautech babes roll na grin grin grin
If he get money na them sure pass for this world
Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by stasius: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
kalu61:
Two weeks ago, one of my co-tenant asked me if I'm gay. He is a Pastor. l smile and said, no. He asked if he should look for a girl for me. l said, no.

From the way the discussion went, l think he wanted to hook me up with one of their sisters in Christ.

grin

You should have answered him yes and ended it with a "fvuck you pastor" angry angry angry angry

What is his business with your sexual orientation
Does sexual orientation put food on the table.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Enjoy your likes

Cheers

Lol !
Likes??
That sounds chidish coming from a big girl like you. The only thing that comes to your mind is likes?

Forget likes, I can't never make a lady my priority till I marry her .
Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by sparko1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
DrDax:

So it's because you are shy. That's okay.

Your response is too loud. Me thinks you're protesting too much.

Nobody says you should bed all the ladies in your area.
Flirt with them, get to know them. Don't be stand-off-ish.

Social skills is an important component in building a complete man.

Don't brainwash yourself into thinking you know the opposite sex.

Don't be that awkward man when it's finally time to open up to the woman you love.

Many have lost their LOML to childish shyness disguised under morality and religion.

I see lots of socially awkward 30 year olds and I just shake my head.

The major reason many of you throw money at women to get their attention.

Okay, after getting that attention, what next? Crickets.

Don't be that boring person.

PS: Practice makes perfect.

Firstly, there's no LOML, as far as I am concerned, love doesn't exist.

Guys like you are the ones that requires validation from ladies hence the throwing money to get approval and to keep up the fake standard you have set up for yourself.

90% of Nigeria ladies can hardly keep up with intellectual discussion, so you resolve to discussing irrelevant and mindless conversation with you refer to as social conversation, I can talk to ladies fine, I just don't waste my time trying to make a conversation with every lady I see, if you call that social awkwardness, that is your opinion.

The mistake you make is, shy guys make better husband, ladies prefer them for their intellectual and listening capabilities. Note by ladies, I don't mean those teenager you run around with, I mean mature ladies that are ready to settle down.

Selah!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) by Blesyn22(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dey are not serious. most of them are childish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online / Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.