Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) (59071 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Twoclans(f): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Weldone Faith Jason.

You are just a victim of our craze in this country

6 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by NewDelhi(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

Yeah but Laycon's shortcoming was just his looks. He had depth and content quality which is keeping him relevant post-BBN.

Comfort isnt just up to standard and I struggle to understand how people can continue to vote her based on her subpar performances.

Laycon talked and was almost as timid as comfort. Na pity votes Nigerians dey use vote for these sorta people. The judges will be so foolish to allow comfort win this show.
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tunde82seidat(f): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
The judges beginning to realise their mistakes in pushing Comfort to that level ( cos they contributed to it directly or indirectly) so they are stylishly coming out with the truth . It's too late tongue

4 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
tonididdy:

Do you watch the voice Nigeria?
The organisation and criterias are top notch.

Oga kingdom is the voice standard.

Vocally only Esther and Naomi are better than him. And this is even open to debate cos he has a better falsetto than both and enunciates better than both.

He is better than the rest currently on the show. He is better than Anu, the fat girl, the guy on team waje, kpee and dapo.

5 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tunde82seidat(f): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

Yeah but Laycon's shortcoming was just his looks. He had depth and content quality which is keeping him relevant post-BBN.

Comfort isnt just up to standard and I struggle to understand how people can continue to vote her based on her subpar performances.

I absolutely agree.Laycon was well composed even in the house

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Suspect33(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:
Believe it or not, there are a lot of idiots in this country.

The difference between Nigeria and America is that although both countries have idiots, in Nigeria we have so many idiots and its our idiots that make the important decisions, while in America it's the smartest minds that make the important decisions.

There is no hope for this country. So many idiots roaming around.

That's why in real life I don't care what anyone thinks about me. I don't follow trends or do what the majority does. Because the majority are idiots.
grin grin
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Very sad to see Faith go. Good luck champ!

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tonididdy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
I despised the show from the beginning.
... The organisation and choice of judges was wrong, in fact the judges have zero or no ginger.
... The only good thing is the lighting, the stage is too regular.
... And worst of all, the sound quality is poor. You can never get goosebumps on this show even with volume on high.
... Oh lest I forget, the backup singers are good.

... My verdict to win : kingdom or hakuna.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by badinfluence: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:
Unbelievable that faith left before Comfort.
I feel Kingdom and maybe Francis are above her in terms of fanbase..
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by annsrealms(f): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
I'm so sad. They have finally killed this show. cry
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Suspect33(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Even Kingdom is singing nonsense

Francis won this first round easy, followed by Akunna

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Juzec: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

Exactly. She is more of Efe than Laycon. Nigerians are quite predictable. I told my sis comfort would survive this week and she said it was impossible. People are voting along tribal lines and pity and not talent. Smh for Nigerians
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Samueltemi337(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Vocally only Esther and Naomi are better than him. And this is even open to debate cos he has a better falsetto than both and enunciates better than both.

He is better than the rest currently on the show. He is better than Anu, the fat girl, the guy on team waje, kpee and dapo.
Have you seen kitay?

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Suspect33(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yuneehk:
Are the judges just realising Comfort has no business on this show? She wasn't supposed to be among Top 11. Now, we have some stubborn Nigerians who would stop at nothing to make sure an unqualified person wins the show.

She won't even make it to the blind auditions of The Voice Nigeria.

Grace and the people kept her on the show, yeah, but the judges made it happen. They should keep their yeye criticism.
They didn't expect her to make it thus far only to drop a disaster for a performance
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tonididdy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

He will make it via the auditions but never via the battle rounds...

.... Never....

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Jacobx007: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingdom has completely won my heart ��� today.

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Suspect33:

Kingdom didn't sing nonsense. Even Praiz is astounded by his singing, especially his riffs. I've seen Praiz riff many times and he dey learn where kingdom dey.

5 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingdom sings. He does, and like no other person on that stage

5 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tonididdy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Have you seen kitay?
that girl is daydreaming

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Yenny4real(f): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingdom always outstanding!

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
badinfluence:

I feel Kingdom and maybe Francis are above her in terms of fanbase..

I really hope so o.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by wherewere2wear(f): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Suspect33:

You no go blame am... seeing who you know you are better survive will just make you lose hope

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Suspect33(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
Juzec:
Exactly. She is more of Efe than Laycon. Nigerians are quite predictable. I told my sis comfort would survive this week and she said it was impossible. People are voting along tribal lines and pity and not talent. Smh for Nigerians
Absolutely, shaa let me go and vote Akunna bcus she's Igbo, no be only una sabi mumu cool cool

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
tonididdy:

He will make it via the auditions but never via the battle rounds...

.... Never....

You are just talking without making any points.

I've already told you the two that are better than Kindgom. I challenge you to tell me any other person currently on The Voice asides Naomi and Esther that's better than Kingdom, which is even debatable because I don't think those girls have the versatility I've seen in Kingdom's performances.

I've watched every episode of The voice Nigeria and Nigerian idol. I know what I'm saying.

5 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Yenny4real(f): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Kingdom didn't sing nonsense. Even Praiz is astounded by his singing, especially his riffs. I've seen Praiz riff many times and he dey learn where kingdom dey.

From this your careless and clueless statement. U likely voted for comfort.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Jacobx007: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Suspect33:

Kingdom sang excellently fine today

6 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Suspect33(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Top 3 so far

1. FRANCIS

2. AKUNNA

3. KINGDOM

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by annsrealms(f): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
They have finally killed this show. cry

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Jokerman(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
I won't be surprised if Comfort wins the show, if Buhari can colombi Nigerians head... grin

5 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tonididdy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

You are just talking without making any points.

I've already told you the two that are better than Kindgom. I challenge you to tell me any other person currently on The Voice asides Naomi and Esther that's better than Kingdom, which is even debatable because I don't think those girls have the versatility I've seen in Kingdom's performances.

I've watched every episode of The voice Nigeria and Nigerian idol. I know what I'm saying.
Your job is to know names of these contestants but I know quality when I hear one.
I have being to several shows in Nigeria and overseas, I have also watched tons of music auditions.
Believe me when I say this show Nigeria idol is just perfect for kingdom because clearly he's in competition with himself.
I have followed the voice and I tell you again, he wouldn't make it past the battle rounds.... Never

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ediyeJuice(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wouldn't be surprised if the comfort girl who's bang average becomes the next Idol.
From talent show we now have a pity show.
*Spits

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yenny4real:

From this your careless and clueless statement. U likely voted for comfort.

Olodo rabata. If you've been on the thread you'd have seen my scathing criticism of comfort's performances. Maybe you can't read. Or maybe it's that time of the month and you can't think rationally.

Kingdom performed the reggae song well and the ending was perfectly done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply)

How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) / AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija / BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.