Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) (58754 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Hohenheim(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Aretha Franklin turning in her grave.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
tonididdy:
Hakuna should win this show already.... She's VN quality

Lol. So many clowns on this thread. Akunna isn't The Voice Nigeria quality. The ladies on The Voice Nigeria will eat her raw. Lol. Even Rachel that got sent home is miles ahead of Akunna vocally.

Akunna a good performer but vocally she isn't as strong as a lot of the contestants on the voice.

Only Kingdom is The Voice Nigerian quality.

7 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Twoclans(f): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Comfort .hmmmmmmm..

Na real weldone angry

Abeg this judges are annoying me,they brought this upon us.

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Twoclans(f): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hohenheim:

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by badinfluence: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Truth is, in shows like this, people vote for who they like and not who is necessarily the best.
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Have you seen kitay?

Kitay? Lol. I thought you'd even call Dapo. That would have been a better argument. How dare you compare Kingdom and Kitay vocally. Are you mad??

Abeg comot make I see road..

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Juzec: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hohenheim:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Twoclans:
Comfort .hmmmmmmm..

Na real weldone angry

Abeg this judges are annoying me,they brought this upon us.

You know she has become what Yorubas call "egun eja" (fishbone) in their throats. They are stuck with her.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Peppermintflav: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Suspect33:
All these Kingdom frenzy, I know it's because he's Yoruba.

If Francis was one of them, this show would have been over, them go hang im poster for Eko Hotel
Get your facts right. He is from Bayelsa. Listen to him on the show and you will understand what the hype is all about. He is GOOD!!

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tunde82seidat(f): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
But Kingdom is good abegii.Whattt!

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please when you want to watch Kingdom's performances, turn off the TV and just leave the speaker on.

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Kitay? Lol. I thought you'd even call Dapo. That would have been a better argument. How dare you compare Kingdom and Kitay vocally. Are you mad??

Funny enough, the Nigerian idol judges rejected Dapo. I remember him shaking his head at the judges like these guys are clowns grin

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tonididdy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
I have to rewind and take my words back,

... Kingdom na bad market to hakuna....

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Praiz even knows that Kingdom is better than him. He had goose bumps. Couldn't hold himself. Dude is in shock.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Jokerman(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
This guy sang a song from the "Godfather of soul" even backup singers couldn't dare grin

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingdom has shut up these clowns that said he isn't The Voice Nigeria quality. grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ALEXAPLAYME: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingdom cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:
Please when you want to watch Kingdom's performances, turn off the TV and just leave the speaker on.

Kingdom is very good.

But the Voice Nigeria's quality especially season 1 is way better than Idols sha.

Guys go and watch Dewe of Voice Nigeria Season One performance of this is a man's world that Kingdom just sang. Dewe's spectacular performance makes this Kingdom performance very very ordinary.

And Dewe wasnt even top 5 of that season
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by sanyahkod(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Let thy Kingdom come abeg. We already know who the winner is. No sentiments.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Chachamiliano: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
God bless you Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

Kingdom is very good.

But the Voice Nigeria's quality especially season 1 is way better than Idols sha.

Guys go and watch Dewe of Voice Nigeria Season One performance of this is a man's world that Kingdom just sang. Dewe's spectacular performance makes this Kingdom performance very very ordinary.

Oga I'm just arguing based on the current season of Nigerian idol and The voice Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingdom, I believe, I believe, and I believe again. All my respect for him. Please vote Kingdom he is by far the best

4 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Next time learn to argue with proof and sense.

grin grin

Who's arguing. Guy get a hold of yourself before you start throwing insults about.

Didnt Seyi and Co. reject Dapo? Didnt IK tell Dapo afterwards that he looked like he didnt agree with what the judges said and Dapo was just smiling sarcastically in agreement?

If you are not aware of something it's not a crime to ask.

4 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

Who's arguing. Guy get a hold of yourself before you start throwing insults about.

Didnt Seyi and Co. reject Dapo? Didnt IK tell Dapo afterwards that he looked like he didnt agree with what the judges said and Dapo was just smiling sarcastically in agreement?

Sorry. I mistakenly quoted your comment. My comment was meant for someone else.
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Samueltemi337(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Go and watch kitay videos from project fame

wetin kingdom dey sing
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Eeghe(f): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Comfort cruising on pity. Faith who is a talented, sure performer took the fall because, Comfort, smh.
Huge folly, total shame.
Anyway that saves my mad Faith voting. Kingdom gets the rest of me this season. Some of me will go to Comfort Akunna Too
(Modified. Posted angrily earlier)
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Samueltemi337(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

The same way the voice judges rejected dotun

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Jacobx007: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingdom Kingdom Kingdom

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tonididdy(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

Kingdom is very good.

That girl you quoted is a dreamer.
Kingdom good but this idol's is his level.
Period...
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Oga I'm just arguing based on the current season of Nigerian idol and The voice Nigeria.

Well, I am just lamenting the drop in quality over the seasons.

Watch Dewe's performance below and compare to Kingdom's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6yM-tY5B8

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Eeghe:
Comfort cruising on pity. Faith who is a talented, sure performer took the fall because, Comfort, smh.
Huge folly, total shame.
Anyway that saves my mad Faith voting. Kingdom gets the rest of me this season. Some of me will go to Comfort too.

The bolded just cancels every other thing you said. Or are you confused ni?

Aren't you tired of wasting votes? From voting clowns like Jeff and Erica on BBnaija to voting Comfort. Try and spend money wisely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply)

Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.