Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) (59174 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Jacobx007: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Eeghe:
Comfort cruising on pity. Faith who is a talented, sure performer took the fall because, Comfort, smh.
Huge folly, total shame.
Anyway that saves my mad Faith voting. Kingdom gets the rest of me this season. Some of me will go to Comfort too.
Please give all to Kingdom, leave that comfort girl alone

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Go and watch kitay videos from project fame

wetin kingdom dey sing

So Kitay was even on project game. Didn't watch him on project fame. Maybe his singing has dropped cos the Kitay I'm seeing on The voice isn't as good as Kingdom vocally.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by toluxe0075: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Pillar12:
I love Comfort a lot
I love her innocent look
She has a nice voice
I was a big fan of her at early stage of the show!

I'm i still a fan of her? No

Does she deserve to be in the top11? Yes

Does she deserve to be in top 5? Hell No

Why did i unstan her? She lacks consistence, She has no range, She's one dimension, She lacks confidence. I can't continue to vote for someone who keeps giving a shambolic performances week in week out without feeling remorseful that some people are out there keeping me in the house, i need to improve my performance to repay them but no she never cares.

I'm now rooting for Francis my second Fave and i also like kingdom any of these two should win this show.

If by any chance Comfort somehow win this show! Then Nigerians deserve everything we are facing now in the country.

Ridiculous lots.
It's too late. Francis is probably leaving next week. The situation is currently like the Buhari situation. The monster unleashed that cannot be tamed cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Eeghe(f): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:
Francis is overrated.

I liked this post
So angry tonight
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Comfort voters deserve SARS

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Samueltemi337:
The same way the voice judges rejected dotun

Yeah, but the Voice coaches even had to break the no-turns rule and called him back to perform again cos they acknowledged he was very good but only that he needed to work on some technical aspects towards the end of his song.

Idols judges blatantly told Dapo his singing talent was not at Idols level. Like he was just one of those mogbomoya auditionists. It was a totally wrong call.
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Samueltemi337(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

So Kitay was even on project game. Didn't watch him on project fame. Maybe his singing has dropped cos the Kitay I'm seeing on The voice isn't as good as Kingdom vocally.
That's because he mostly sings Nigerian songs

make kitay perform Holy Spirit and see better performance
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Sorry. I mistakenly quoted your comment. My comment was meant for someone else.

Alright noted. No offence taken.
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Eeghe(f): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Oga kingdom is the voice standard.

Vocally only Esther and Naomi are better than him. And this is even open to debate cos he has a better falsetto than both and enunciates better than both.

He is better than the rest currently on the show. He is better than Anu, the fat girl, the guy on team waje, kpee and dapo.

Those Voice females are decidedly not better than Kingdom�

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

The bolded just cancels every other thing you said. Or are you confused ni?

Aren't you tired of wasting votes? From voting clowns like Jeff and Erica on BBnaija to voting Comfort . Try and spend money wisely.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Eeghe:

Those Voice females are decidedly not better than Kingdom�

Esther and Naomi Mac are on another level though. Especially Esther. Girl is too good. Her singing drives me to tears.
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Twoclans(f): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:
Comfort voters deserve SARS

SARS ke?

They deserve one million years in damnation . angry

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Samueltemi337(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
That awkward moment when someone checks my profile and finds that my comments don't square with the childishness and uselessness of my topics.

grin grin
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Samueltemi337:
That's because he mostly sings Nigerian songs

make kitay perform Holy Spirit and see better performance

No prop for people like Kitay or Naomi Mac. They are good, but they keep recycling themselves from competition to competition. Would not be surprised to see them again in 4years, and they never are above 25yrs

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Eeghe(f): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Pillar12:
I love Comfort a lot
I love her innocent look
She has a nice voice
I was a big fan of her at early stage of the show!

I'm i still a fan of her? No

Does she deserve to be in the top11? Yes

Does she deserve to be in top 5? Hell No

Why did i unstan her? She lacks consistence, She has no range, She's one dimension, She lacks confidence. I can't continue to vote for someone who keeps giving a shambolic performances week in week out without feeling remorseful that some people are out there keeping me in the house, i need to improve my performance to repay them but no she never cares.
I'm now rooting for Francis my second Fave and i also like kingdom any of these two should win this show. (Faith my fav is gone so my second fav Kingdom and Akunna who replaces Comfort during the course of the show for me. Comfort gives me migraines now, lol)

If by any chance Comfort somehow win this show! Then Nigerians deserve everything we are facing now in the country.
Ridiculous lots.

I could have typed this (with the few modifications)
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Pillar12: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Y'all should stop over hyping the Voice Nigeria joor

Francis and Kingdom would wipe the floor with most of them.

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2021

6 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
toluxe0075:

It's too late. Francis is probably leaving next week. The situation is currently like the Buhari situation. The monster unleashed that cannot be tamed cheesy

Comfort had early advantage over most of the other contestants in that she had quickly amassed fanatical Twitter loyalists after her first audition where she looked so innocent and talented while people were yet to really know much about the other contestants.

Another incident that drew more fans to her was the arrogant way Starr treated her during the theatre week and after their group debacle. More people were drawn to defend her and shame Starr.

I'm not surprised that she's in top 4. Most Nigerians are blind loyalists and that reflects in our political situation. Unless the organizers look for another criteria other than public vote to weed her out, I wouldn't be surprised if Comfort even wins the show.

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Eeghe(f): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

The bolded just cancels every other thing you said. Or are you confused ni?

Aren't you tired of wasting votes? From voting clowns like Jeff and Erica on BBnaija to voting Comfort. Try and spend money wisely.

Sweet Lawd
I meant Akunna
Read my other posts
How could I have typed Comfort? Well, maybe cos I am so mad at her and her likers?

It is spooky that you know me and I do not know you. And you are carrying some beef? If so avoid me oo, lol. I love Erica, deal wirrit and face the Idol show tongue
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Pillar12:

Esther is better vocally than them both. Naomi Mac is also vocally better and a better stage performer than both.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Eeghe(f): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Jacobx007:

Please give all to Kingdom, leave that comfort girl alone

I can’t stand Comfort any longer, liked her at the auditions but not since top11. I meant Akunna, don’t know why I typed Comfort shocked
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Eeghe(f): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Esther and Naomi Mac are on another level though. Especially Esther. Girl is too good. Her singing drives me to tears.

The Voice Nigeria bores me silly cry
Maybe it’s the coaches, I dunno...something about the show leaves me cold.
But I like Naomi Mac, couldn’t stand her sister Faith MAC on Nigerian Idol.
I don’t like shrillness at all in voices (I absolutely can’t stand Beyoncé singing most times) so you see why I would pick Kingdom over your girls?

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Eeghe(f): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Pillar12:

Glad someone else prefers Idol to the Voice. I do, totally (Naija versions oo). Idols auditions entertained me silly.

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Juzec: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

Comfort had early advantage over most of the other contestants in that she had quickly amassed fanatical Twitter loyalists after her first audition where she looked so innocent and talented while people were yet to really know much about the other contestants.

Another incident that drew more fans to her was the arrogant way Starr treated her during the theatre week and after their group debacle. More people were drawn to defend her and shame Starr.

I'm not surprised that she's in top 4. Most Nigerians are blind loyalists and that reflects in our political situation. Unless the organizers look for another criteria other than public vote to weed her out, I wouldn't be surprised if Comfort even wins the show.

I have been thinking lately if it makes sense for the outcome of a talent show to be based on public votes. Does it make sense to you? I get it when reality shows like BBN do it but talent show
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Eeghe:

Sweet Lawd
I meant Akunna
Read my other posts
How could I have typed Comfort (maybe cod I am so mad at her and her likers)

It is spooky that you know me and I do not know you. I love Erica, deal wirrit and face the Idol show. Cheers.

You know me but you don't know it's me.

Erica is a pretentious _whore. Deal with it. Erica fans, Tacha fans and Comfort fans are the problem with this country.

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Juzec:
I have been thinking lately if it makes sense for the outcome of a talent show to be based on public votes. Does it make sense to you? I get it when reality shows like BBN do it but talent show

Frankly it doesn't make sense to me cos majority of the public are not music experts. But you know these decisions are made from the commercial angle so there's hardly anything that can be done about that.
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Eeghe:

The Voice Nigeria bores me silly cry
Maybe it’s the coaches, I dunno...something about the show leaves me cold.
But I like Naomi Mac, couldn’t stand her sister Faith MAC on Nigerian Idol.
I don’t like shrillness at all in voices (I absolutely can’t stand Beyoncé singing most times) so you see why I would pick Kingdom over your girls?

No wonder, you prefer more rich soulful voices like R.Kelly, Michael Bolton, Calumn Scott, Seal etc.

But you know that the best recognized vocalists have those high register notes that you detest. From Whitney to Mariah to Celine to Jessie J. to Adele to Beyonce to Jennifer Hudson.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by mendel04(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Pillar12:

It was because of the hype I decided to watch the show, I was disappointed.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Juzec: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

Frankly it doesn't make sense to me cos majority of the public are not music experts. But you know these decisions are made from the commercial angle so there's hardly anything that can be done about that.
You're right. It's all money money to the organizers angry
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by mendel04(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
And please nobody who watched bbnaija will say laycon won because of pity votes, stop comparing him to comfort. Please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Eeghe(f): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

No wonder, you prefer more rich soulful voices like R.Kelly, Michael Bolton, Calumn Scott, Seal etc.

But you know that the best recognized vocalists have those high register notes that you detest. From Whitney to Mariah to Celine to Jessie J. to Adele to Beyonce to Jennifer Hudson.

You are right @high registers. Kelly Clarkson adores that in her Voice contestants. They are just not for me, not even at all. That voice type jars my nerves to pieces.
I love love love Toni Braxton’s voice ,
Ironically I like Whitney a lot and C Dion and Fantasia. Monica too.
But you see Beyoncé and Adele? No no no, no means no.
I don’t want to put JHud’s voice to my test, yet. cheesy I always felt I liked her voice but when she does her gospel songs where she hits those high notes? And this is a lot recently? I want to throw things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply)

Gifty At The Airport, On Her Way Back To Nigeria (Photo) / Lady: "I Will Never Watch Nollywood Movies Again Because Of These" / BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.