Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) (59125 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tunde82seidat(f): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Juzec:
Exactly. She is more of Efe than Laycon. Nigerians are quite predictable. I told my sis comfort would survive this week and she said it was impossible. People are voting along tribal lines and pity and not talent. Smh for Nigerians

It's not tribal at all .People are voting based on the gospel song she performed at auditions.Purely based on Religion sentiment,the fact she's unassuming , and Seyi Comment ' voice of an angel' ..

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by omotolly22(f): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Those voting comfort have removed their hands from anything concerning heavenly race.

If you are a nairalander voting her fear God oh .

Because I don't even know what is all this nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tonididdy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
The best thing on this show are the backup singers.... They are top top notch.... In fact that girl (backup singer) should win this show already.

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
NewDelhi:

Laycon talked and was almost as timid as comfort. Na pity votes Nigerians dey use vote for these sorta people. The judges will be so foolish to allow comfort win this show.

Laycon's timidity ended the first night! Laycon was the most mentally strong and aware BBN housemate maybe cos of his natural setback and he demonstrated this throughout the season. Only Ozo rivalled his intelligence.

Let's not derail abeg.

12 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Suspect33(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
All these Kingdom frenzy, I know it's because he's Yoruba.

If Francis was one of them, this show would have been over, them go hang im poster for Eko Hotel
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
tonididdy:

Your job is to know names of these contestants but I know quality when I hear one.
I have being to several shows in Nigeria and overseas, I have also watched tons of music auditions.
Believe me when I say this show Nigeria idol is just perfect for kingdom because clearly he's in competition with himself.
I have followed the voice and I tell you again, he wouldn't make it past the battle rounds.... Never

Oga you aren't making any credible arguments.

If someone says a player won't make it to Chelsea's top 11. It's his job to defend his argument by comparing him with each player in Chelsea's top 11 and proving that all of them are better than the player.

You are just saying Kingdom won't make it to the battles. Now my question is who among the current top 8 on the voice Nigeria is better than kingdom. And I'm telling you that only two are better than him.

Defend your argument by naming someone besides Naomi and Esther that are better than kingdom. I dare you.

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Juzec: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
tunde82seidat:

It's not tribal at all .People are voting based on the gospel song she performed at auditions.Purely based on Religion sentiment,the fact she's unassuming , and Seyi Comment ' voice of an angel' ..
Lol @ voice of an angel. The judges are to be blamed too. They forced her and Beyonce down people's throat. Now it's too late for people attached to her to go back. I just taya

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tonididdy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Oga you aren't making any credible arguments.

If someone says a player won't make it to Chelsea's top 11. It's his job to defend his argument by comparing him with each player in Chelsea's top 11 and proving that all of them are better than the player.

You are just saying Kingdom won't make it to the battles. Now my question is who among the current top 8 on the voice Nigeria is better than kingdom. And I'm telling you that only two are better than him.

Defend your argument by naming someone besides Naomi and Esther that are better than kingdom. I dare you.

Ok you win, comfort will beat any contestant on the VN hands down.
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Yenny4real(f): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Suspect33:

If Francis was one of them, this show would have been over, them go hang im poster for Eko Hotel

Kingdom is from Bayelsa but lives in port harcourt.

Your assumption may be because he sang some Yoruba songs excellently well.

5 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Jokerman:
I won't be surprised if Comfort wins the show, if Buhari can colombi Nigerians head... grin

So you are here too brother grin grin
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Pillar12: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
I love Comfort a lot
I love her innocent look
She has a nice voice
I was a big fan of her at early stage of the show!

I'm i still a fan of her? No

Does she deserve to be in the top11? Yes

Does she deserve to be in top 5? Hell No

Why did i unstan her? She lacks consistence, She has no range, She's one dimension, She lacks confidence. I can't continue to vote for someone who keeps giving a shambolic performances week in week out without feeling remorseful that some people are out there keeping me in the house, i need to improve my performance to repay them but no she never cares.

I'm now rooting for Francis my second Fave and i also like kingdom any of these two should win this show.

If by any chance Comfort somehow win this show! Then Nigerians deserve everything we are facing now in the country.

Ridiculous lots.

10 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
tunde82seidat:

I suspect it's hordes of Tope Alabi fans that are voting for Comfort because her audition was based on Tope's style.

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
tonididdy:

Ok you win, comfort will beat any contestant on the VN hands down.

Clown. Who's talking about comfort?

Learn to make credible arguments. Yes the Voice Nigeria has better quality, obviously. But I still maintain that Kingdom can compete with a lot of the current contestants on The Voice Nigeria, and is obviously better than a lot of them.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Yenny4real(f): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yenny4real:

You assumption may be because he sang some Yoruba songs excellently well.
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Suspect33(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yenny4real:

tell me something grin grin
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tunde82seidat(f): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
tonididdy:

Your job is to know names of these contestants but I know quality when I hear one.
I have being to several shows in Nigeria and overseas, I have also watched tons of music auditions.
Believe me when I say this show Nigeria idol is just perfect for kingdom because clearly he's in competition with himself.
I have followed the voice and I tell you again, he wouldn't make it past the battle rounds.... Never

I absolutely agree jare, is it about owning the song ,creativity n even versatility with the voice contestants .Music isn't all about the riffs and many people can sing .What more extra thing are you bringing to the table ?

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Suspect33(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Chai, AKUNNA dey sing abeg

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tonididdy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hakuna should win this show already.... She's VN quality

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Suspect33(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Akunna should win this show for F***s sake

Used to side with Francis but Akunna is impossible to ignore

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by sanpipita(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oof extraordinary akunna

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by annsrealms(f): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wow! Akunna's voice reminds of Toni Braxton. I love this performance.
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Yuneehk(f): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Suspect33:
They didn't expect her to make it thus far only to drop a disaster for a performance

Excuse me? She has always dropped disastrous performances. Even during theatre week, she would miss her lines, not be in sync with the music and they kept forgiving her. That's why it's Grace. It's unmerited grin

Her pronunciation of words, crap. Uncle Ben of Project Fame would have finished her.

Let her go and do backup for Tope Alabi.

While voting for her, they should keep money to get her song writers. Her Tecno jingle sounded like nursery rhyme. Her rap today would do for Sunday school for kids like IK said.

4 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Peppermintflav: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yuneehk:
Are the judges just realising Comfort has no business on this show? She wasn't supposed to be among Top 11. Now, we have some stubborn Nigerians who would stop at nothing to make sure an unqualified person wins the show.

She won't even make it to the blind auditions of The Voice Nigeria.

Grace and the people kept her on the show, yeah, but the judges made it happen. They should keep their yeye criticism.
I blame Seyi Shay for this. Mediocrity at the highest level. I already know her second performance would be a flop.
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Akunna is good. No doubt
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Twoclans(f): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Akunna I have changed my mind ,you have all my votes this week.

Babes on fire this week

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Jacobx007: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Suspect33:

You see yourself? Oya apologize to the Yorubas now.
Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
tunde82seidat:

I absolutely agree jare, is it about owning the song ,creativity n even versatility with the voice contestants .Music isn't all about the riffs

Clowns. If you don't follow the show episode by episode please don't talk.

All those qualities you mentioned, Kingdom has shown them and even more so in his performance of "feeling good" last week.

It's okay to have a bias, but don't let it cloud your judgement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUJ3cfSvvno

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Infolenka: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Suspect33:

Clown. Kingdom isn't even Yoruba. He is from bayelsa and lives in PH.

Tribalistic hater.

4 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by PAWG(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Clowns. If you don't follow the show episode by episode please don't talk.

All those qualities you mentioned, Kingdom has shown them and even more so in his performance of "feeling good" last week.

It's okay to have a bias, but don't let it cloud your judgement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUJ3cfSvvno

Exactly, absolute bullocks. That guy is talented, it was a no-brainer for me, I had no doubts he was gonna pull through

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by Jokerman(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

So you are here too brother grin grin

I dey o... My wife don draw me inside grin

1 Like

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tonididdy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Comforts problem is she's very local.
Her spoken English is poor.
She's a very traditional girl.
And worst of all, she's not familiar with a lot of songs.

9 Likes

Re: 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) by tunde82seidat(f): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Can't even blame this Comfort at all at all grin( in Aki voice) It's not her fault that people vote her now.Make she enjoy the fame jare but she should always push herself tho . Sing out

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38) (Reply)

AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija / BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.