Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office (26431 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" / Nigeria Diplomatic Passport: Why Politicians Don't Release Theirs After Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Most Governors from SE/SS work from hideouts. It's not rumor. Wike's case is peculiar though. He must pay for the atrocities he committed in Obigbo.

Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Xendre: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Militant30:
All of you saying Wike will pay this and that should shut up, you can't do nothing, the day any idiot from the Yeast touches any Political leader from Rivers State no matter the political affiliation is the day the whole world fear the terror that will be unleashed in your backyard.

Nansence and ingredients

Enough of this blabbing
see yur prblm is sense u don't have it at all sabopeople
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by blackmaine: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
post=100938804:
Wike, good you know that already.
Btw,
When we hear bad rumours about a Northerner, we don't ask or seek for authentic details of the unconfirmed story we heard or read, instead, we go ahead to believe it, tweet it, blog it and tag the UN,US, the ICC

But we go mute and cease to exist, when such happens in the South.

Taking the Extra-judicial killings that happened in Anambra for instance; everybody are back to their Businesses and work places, no one is asking about the development on the trial of the Officer involved in that sacrilegious act BECAUSE IT WAS AN OWN GOAL.

Since we decided to play politics mixed with tribalism and Prejudice, let's play!

What would have happened if Officer Nwafor was from the North? Would we have been as silent as we are now?

A Notherner is not a Governor in the South, a Notherner is not a Senator in the South either, but NO! all we care about is how to let the whole world know that North are wicked, while our Governors and Senators representing us there in Abuja keep cashing out on our ignorance.

Peter Obi our beloveth son was the Governor when many youths were massacred in Anambra and dumped at our rivers and Lakes, their families never got the chance to say Goodbye, but Peter Obi have distanced himself from that case by REFUSING to appear before the Panel.

Abaribe stood as a surtie to one of the deadliest enemies of this Country, he (Abaribe) has Publicly defended Nnamdi Kanu on National TV severally, he (Abaribe) has attacked the peace of this Nation on many Occasions

Abaribe is the only Senator in the world working for the Country that elected him as the Senator and the Enemy of the same Nation that elected him

Abaribe & Peter Obi are not our Problem Okezie Ikpeazu is not our Problem, other dubious Politicians in the South are not our problem

We are Focused on how to Blackmail the North and everything they stand for

We think we are superior to other tribes, we think this Country belong to us alone, we think everything resolves around us, yet when it is time for election, we don't hesitate to show our "judas Iscariot" side

Pantami is innocent just as the Buhari certificate saga turned out to be a lie, just as the Lekki Massacre turned out to be False, just as the "Buhari's Islamization" gossip turned out to be false.

We are waiting for the next FALSEHOOD.
#PantamiWillStay.

Meanwhile,
You heard it here first,
The children of hate, frustrations and perdition next propaganda will be on Buba Marwa,
For all the cocaine swallowed NAFDAC NDLEA have been giving a tough time since he became NDLEA Director.
These animals never want anything good or progressive about this country.
Una go wail, una neck go long
Ogah we don't want to belong to your paradise called Nigeria na by force
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Now i see.why he has been giving money to Sokoto state

Ezenwo-Awusa
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Veqtor: 1:07am On Apr 20, 2021
Lol wike..After dashing the north millions of Rivers State's naira for market fire nd killing ppl of obigbo for der sake? I doubt.

Greedy thief. Coward.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by bosco2017: 1:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Not only govt , individuals are waiting for you . You killed your own denied your root because you killed Igbos . We ll get you before fulanis go after you sooner or later . You allowed our women to be raped in the North by Nigerian soldiers . You must pay
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Deadlytruth(m): 1:46am On Apr 20, 2021
It is really intriguing seeing IPOBians make a complete 180 degrees as regards their disposition towards Wike considering how they used to hail him as Lion of Niger Delta amidst other numerous appellations of praise in the early days of the feud between him and Amaechi. Wike was nearly like a deity to them back then. But more shocking is the observation that some of them have even become pro-Amaechi whom they initially labelled a slave of the Caliphate and loathed just for exercising his right to freedom of association.
Indeed it takes great wisdom not to invest one's emotions in a Nigerian politician.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by LikeAking: 1:48am On Apr 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
After looting and using money for pensioners to sponsor PDP

Every body innocent for Nigeria.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Kingrefreshed: 2:30am On Apr 20, 2021
Militant30:
All of you saying Wike will pay this and that should shut up, you can't do nothing, the day any idiot from the Yeast touches any Political leader from Rivers State no matter the political affiliation is the day the whole world fear the terror that will be unleashed in your backyard.

Nansence and ingredients

Enough of this blabbing

Eeeh just Sharap!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Fejoku: 2:37am On Apr 20, 2021
KahlDrogo:
If those idiotic ipob bastards try shit again, Wike will teach them more lesson. He has already warned them.
The flying nuptial termite always end up as a breakfast for the leaping toad. Let him enjoy his flight and macabre dance of shame currently. His day of recompense is coming.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Fejoku: 2:50am On Apr 20, 2021
tribalmall:
So your mothers n sister are lamenting. I swear all of u shall lament to death. We're all of you not the one that voted him to power. He pain me say i de ignore this thread since morning. I 4 Don comment for front page take una laf tire today.

The same way you don't empathize with us during our cries for justice is exactly the same way we shall do to you when your travails begin. If it sounds like laughter to you after hearing soldiers of a country raped women of their own country, then your sanity is in question.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Karlosorji(m): 3:17am On Apr 20, 2021
plaindealer:
lol @ underachieved and underaccomplished loudmouth buffoon.

8 years in office as the governor of the richest state in Nigeria with little or no meaningful achievement is a disgrace, the clown is even already tired and gasping for breath 2 years before the end of his unproductive tern in office.

This is what you get after spending all your time in office fighting everybody, even cats and dogs and doing busy body over countless issues outside your borders.

What an embarrassment
lies. Wike is performing even more than your president in Abuja
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by NickD(m): 5:12am On Apr 20, 2021
post=100938804:
Wike, good you know that already.
Btw,
When we hear bad rumours about a Northerner, we don't ask or seek for authentic details of the unconfirmed story we heard or read, instead, we go ahead to believe it, tweet it, blog it and tag the UN,US, the ICC

But we go mute and cease to exist, when such happens in the South.

Taking the Extra-judicial killings that happened in Anambra for instance; everybody are back to their Businesses and work places, no one is asking about the development on the trial of the Officer involved in that sacrilegious act BECAUSE IT WAS AN OWN GOAL.

Since we decided to play politics mixed with tribalism and Prejudice, let's play!

What would have happened if Officer Nwafor was from the North? Would we have been as silent as we are now?

A Notherner is not a Governor in the South, a Notherner is not a Senator in the South either, but NO! all we care about is how to let the whole world know that North are wicked, while our Governors and Senators representing us there in Abuja keep cashing out on our ignorance.

Peter Obi our beloveth son was the Governor when many youths were massacred in Anambra and dumped at our rivers and Lakes, their families never got the chance to say Goodbye, but Peter Obi have distanced himself from that case by REFUSING to appear before the Panel.

Abaribe stood as a surtie to one of the deadliest enemies of this Country, he (Abaribe) has Publicly defended Nnamdi Kanu on National TV severally, he (Abaribe) has attacked the peace of this Nation on many Occasions

Abaribe is the only Senator in the world working for the Country that elected him as the Senator and the Enemy of the same Nation that elected him

Abaribe & Peter Obi are not our Problem Okezie Ikpeazu is not our Problem, other dubious Politicians in the South are not our problem

We are Focused on how to Blackmail the North and everything they stand for

We think we are superior to other tribes, we think this Country belong to us alone, we think everything resolves around us, yet when it is time for election, we don't hesitate to show our "judas Iscariot" side

Pantami is innocent just as the Buhari certificate saga turned out to be a lie, just as the Lekki Massacre turned out to be False, just as the "Buhari's Islamization" gossip turned out to be false.

We are waiting for the next FALSEHOOD.
#PantamiWillStay.

Meanwhile,
You heard it here first,
The children of hate, frustrations and perdition next propaganda will be on Buba Marwa,
For all the cocaine swallowed NAFDAC NDLEA have been giving a tough time since he became NDLEA Director.
These animals never want anything good or progressive about this country.
Una go wail, una neck go long
There are truths in your write up but trying to defend Pantami shows you're nothing but a Terrorist apologist.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by tribalmall: 5:29am On Apr 20, 2021
I will be foolish to expect empathy from an Igbo
We know how Awo kept n paid you unfortunate ungratel souls your allocation after the war but does any igbo ever tell that part of history today.

May it never be well with with any aigno that sympathize with the Yorubas. Just of recent the igbo social media was agog over the news that herds men chased Yorubas in Benin Republic. Only foolish Yoruba will expect a tribe so bitter n filled with irredeemable hate 4 it show love instead Yoruba have chosen to be in your father's faces telling you to hell with you.

Fejoku:

The same way you don't empathize with us during our cries foAnd your father foolishly chose to ignore the fact that the same madam Tinubu you refer to in this comment adopted him ?

After the adoption what does your father need to confirm he is her son again abi you Igbos are brain dead ni. r justice is exactly the same way we shall do to you when your travails begin. If it sounds like laughter to you after hearing soldiers of a country raped women of their own country, then your sanity is in question.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by ECHICHE: 5:43am On Apr 20, 2021
Why won't they come after you for all the assets you acquired in PH, and the money you stole meant for the development of Rives state.

You won't be governor forever,......pay back time is coming.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Notasyouthink: 6:24am On Apr 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
na u wan go kil ham? stay in ur comfortable kitchen relying on disability esn.. esn that cant step their feet on any niger delta soil.
I deal on facts and figures. If you like, stay in the comfort of your backyard and be spewing trash that's your headache not mine.

Are these states not in the so-called nigga-delta??

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Fejoku: 6:33am On Apr 20, 2021
tribalmall:
I will be foolish to expect empathy from an Igbo
We know how Awo kept n paid you unfortunate ungratel souls your allocation after the war but does any igbo ever tell that part of history today.

May it never be well with with any aigno that sympathize with the Yorubas. Just of recent the igbo social media was agog over the news that herds men chased Yorubas in Benin Republic. Only foolish Yoruba will expect a tribe so bitter n filled with irredeemable hate 4 it show love instead Yoruba have chosen to be in your father's faces telling you to hell with you.

Always remember that what goes around comes around. When you mock a people during their time of travails don't expect empathy from them when you suffer similar thing.
Awolowo despite handing the allocation back to the Igbos cannot be viewed in good light by Igbos because of the incalculable damage he did to us through his 'betrayal'. Prior to the war, hardly did any Igbo speak wrong of him. Even the coup plotters openly said it was him they wanted to take over the reigns of government because of the trust they had in his capability. He was treated well while he was incarceration in the East by the same Igbo but all that changed after he took sides with the same people that threw him into jail to use hunger as a weapon against the same people that had so much faith in him. The millions that died never mattered to you because you lack compassion. Your heart is cold towards anything Igbo. How can one starve a section of the country they still expect to be a part of them? I'm used the cliche 'All Is Fair In War'. Only a fool uses such cliche to explain a war aimed at uniting a people. You're so foolish to think Igbos should be grateful for the allocation. Was it Awo's personal money? What about the 20 pounds policy? Your brain is so wired to hate Igbos and see them as those that should have no say or opinion on an issue but that's your business. The same people have today bounced back by the grace and mercy of God. If you were God, Igbos would have since gone extinct. That means their won't have been Nwankwo Kanu, JJ Okocha, P Square, Mary Onyali and the list is endless. A very gifted people should be allowed to prosper to help redeem the black race but here in Nigeria, the opposite is the case. Hate has beclouded their senses to the extent that they prefer to see Igbos on their knees begging. Since they kept Igbos out of the federal government, they ended up destroying the country. See the mess Nigeria has become. It shall on record that no Igbo man ruled Nigeria as she headed down to failure. At least, you can't attach Igbo to that record.
I understand how those Igbos who mocked the Yorubas on the Benin refugee camp situation. Yorubas have been in the fore front of laughing at the state sponsored massacre of Igbos for over a decade. From the killings of MASSOB members to that of IPOB. It's only natural for Igbos to return it when they their people fleeing to another country when their homes were attacked. Is their anything wrong with it? It is called 'Tit For Tat'. While I understand the natural instinct at play, I still discouraged those who persisted in such act by telling them it's enough. We all down South shouldn't be foolish not to see the people that gain from our collective internal squabbles. The message is simply that whatever you do to others shall be done to you.
I penned down this long response for reasonable people who might have followed our exchange. As for you, may you choke on your hate. I don't expect love from you and don't you expect any from me.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by caracas: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2021
Militant30:

Nansence and ingredients

Enough of this blabbing
See otondo
You want to threaten ndigbo?
We will nuke your lands
Wike must pay for his crime in obigbo
This is not 1967 to 1970
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Livingstone124: 6:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Militant30:

Nansence and ingredients

Enough of this blabbing
who is this nonentity?
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I deal on facts and figures. If you like, stay in the comfort of your backyard and be spewing trash that's your headache not mine.

Are these states not in the so-called nigga-delta??
fool. what is nigger delta? u foolishly think when u called our name this way will make us join that ojukwu bia-fraud? mumu... no inch of niger delta is part of bia fraud, keep believe delusionally..

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by gidgiddy: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2021
Deadlytruth:
It is really intriguing seeing IPOBians make a complete 180 degrees as regards their disposition towards Wike considering how they used to hail him as Lion of Niger Delta amidst other numerous appellations of praise in the early days of the feud between him and Amaechi. Wike was nearly like a deity to them back then. But more shocking is the observation that some of them have even become pro-Amaechi whom they initially labelled a slave of the Caliphate and loathed just for exercising his right to freedom of association.
Indeed it takes great wisdom not to invest one's emotions in a Nigerian politician.

A lot of Igbos saw Wike as one of their own. It was a huge shock for many to see the man turn against Igbos, refer to them as foreigners in Rivers, even though Igbos are indigenous to Rivers, and needlessly turn Obigbo into a killing field over ENDSARS violence, just because it is an Igbo town.

Wike kept saying that the SE wants to annex Rivers state and that Rivers state belongs to the Niger Delta. He shouted to the high heavens that he is not Igbo. Well, someday he will leave office and we shall see if the Ijaws, Ogonis, Ibibios and the rest he is doing "Niger Delta" with will regard him as one of their own.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by noble99: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2021
It is very good and important to do the right thing while in power, if you steal state money, you killed innocent people, you do some dirt things and misused your power, hmmmm there will be no hiding place for you. And remember clear conscience fears no accusation.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Notasyouthink: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
fool. what is nigger delta? u foolishly think when u called our name this way will make us join that ojukwu bia-fraud? mumu... no inch of niger delta is part of bia fraud, keep believe delusionally..
There's no way an idiotic animal of no nation like you can speak for biafrans of coastal region (that's the proper name) if you say they are not biafrans, kindly tell us the name those areas you are calling nigger delta today were bearing before the devilish amalgamation in 1914.

Demented pig!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Deadlytruth(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2021
gidgiddy:

A lot of Igbos saw Wike as one of their own. It was a huge shock for many to see the man turn against Igbos, refer to them as foreigners in Rivers, even though Igbos are indigenous to Rivers, and needlessly turn Obigbo into a killing field over ENDSARS violence, just because it is an Igbo town.

Wike kept saying that the SE wants to annex Rivers state and that Rivers state belongs to the Niger Delta. He shouted to the high heavens that he is not Igbo. Well, someday he will leave office and we shall see if the Ijaws, Ogonis, Ibibios and the rest he is doing "Niger Delta" with will regard him as one of their own.

But IPOBians' love and deification of Wike back then was as well built around the fact that Wike was rabidly pro Jonathan who happened to be of the same Ijaw tribe which IPOBians were doing "We and Niger Deltans are one and the same" with.
So how are IPOBians less guilty than Wike of the alleged Ijaw, Ogoni, Ibibio, etc romance in pursuit of joint identity?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by chrisxxx(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
Wike said he is more than prepared for such travails, stating he has moved out of the Government House two years before his tenure ends as part of his preparation.

The Igbo governor of Rivers State is at it again. The governor who denounced his heritage and misconstrued his last name (surname) simply in a bid to deny his heritage has embarked on his lies again. Why would he claim that he packed out of the government house because he was tired rather than telling the real reason he moved out? He moved out because he was afraid after MNK put out an APB on his dumb ass and a reward for anyone that would catch him alive so that he can face justice for his murderous acts. IDIOT!
Your stupidity cries to hig heaven. Outside and inside Government House which is safer? Ikwerre people that Fulani liberated from the Igbos are the same people you want to deliberately walk into slavery?
Language may look similar but they are not same. Ikwerres are not Igbos. We have no problem if you see yourself as Ikwerre. But for sure Ikwerres are not Igbos.
Let me open your eyes to something. Portugal and Spain speak almost same Language but they are different people. The same applies to Norway and Sweden but they are also different people.
Make una rest.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by chrisxxx(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Fejoku:

Always remember that what goes around comes around. When you mock a people during their time of travails don't expect empathy from them when you suffer similar thing.
Awolowo despite handing the allocation back to the Igbos cannot be viewed in good light by Igbos because of the incalculable damage he did to us through his 'betrayal'. Prior to the war, hardly did any Igbo speak wrong of him. Even the coup plotters openly said it was him they wanted to take over the reigns of government because of the trust they had in his capability. He was treated well while he was incarceration in the East by the same Igbo but all that changed after he took sides with the same people that threw him into jail to use hunger as a weapon against the same people that had so much faith in him. The millions that died never mattered to you because you lack compassion. Your heart is cold towards anything Igbo. How can one starve a section of the country they still expect to be a part of them? I'm used the cliche 'All Is Fair In War'. Only a fool uses such cliche to explain a war aimed at uniting a people. You're so foolish to think Igbos should be grateful for the allocation. Was it Awo's personal money? What about the 20 pounds policy? Your brain is so wired to hate Igbos and see them as those that should have no say or opinion on an issue but that's your business. The same people have today bounced back by the grace and mercy of God. If you were God, Igbos would have since gone extinct. That means their won't have been Nwankwo Kanu, JJ Okocha, P Square, Mary Onyali and the list is endless. A very gifted people should be allowed to prosper to help redeem the black race but here in Nigeria, the opposite is the case. Hate has beclouded their senses to the extent that they prefer to see Igbos on their knees begging. Since they kept Igbos out of the federal government, they ended up destroying the country. See the mess Nigeria has become. It shall on record that no Igbo man ruled Nigeria as she headed down to failure. At least, you can't attach Igbo to that record.
I understand how those Igbos who mocked the Yorubas on the Benin refugee camp situation. Yorubas have been in the fore front of laughing at the state sponsored massacre of Igbos for over a decade. From the killings of MASSOB members to that of IPOB. It's only natural for Igbos to return it when they their people fleeing to another country when their homes were attacked. Is their anything wrong with it? It is called 'Tit For Tat'. While I understand the natural instinct at play, I still discouraged those who persisted in such act by telling them it's enough. We all down South shouldn't be foolish not to see the people that gain from our collective internal squabbles. The message is simply that whatever you do to others shall be done to you.
I penned down this long response for reasonable people who might have followed our exchange. As for you, may you choke on your hate. I don't expect love from you and don't you expect any from me.
Why Nigeria still keeps Igbos is what I dont know. Igbis should be allowed to go.
Unfortunately, they wont go even if Buhari declares today they should leave. They would say they want to go with Rivers or Niger Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers During Patrol In Zamfara State. Photos / Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja / Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.