Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office (26436 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" / Nigeria Diplomatic Passport: Why Politicians Don't Release Theirs After Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Deadlytruth(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2021
Fejoku:

Always remember that what goes around comes around. When you mock a people during their time of travails don't expect empathy from them when you suffer similar thing.
Awolowo despite handing the allocation back to the Igbos cannot be viewed in good light by Igbos because of the incalculable damage he did to us through his 'betrayal'. Prior to the war, hardly did any Igbo speak wrong of him. Even the coup plotters openly said it was him they wanted to take over the reigns of government because of the trust they had in his capability. He was treated well while he was incarceration in the East by the same Igbo but all that changed after he took sides with the same people that threw him into jail to use hunger as a weapon against the same people that had so much faith in him. The millions that died never mattered to you because you lack compassion. Your heart is cold towards anything Igbo. How can one starve a section of the country they still expect to be a part of them? I'm used the cliche 'All Is Fair In War'. Only a fool uses such cliche to explain a war aimed at uniting a people. You're so foolish to think Igbos should be grateful for the allocation. Was it Awo's personal money? What about the 20 pounds policy? Your brain is so wired to hate Igbos and see them as those that should have no say or opinion on an issue but that's your business. The same people have today bounced back by the grace and mercy of God. If you were God, Igbos would have since gone extinct. That means their won't have been Nwankwo Kanu, JJ Okocha, P Square, Mary Onyali and the list is endless. A very gifted people should be allowed to prosper to help redeem the black race but here in Nigeria, the opposite is the case. Hate has beclouded their senses to the extent that they prefer to see Igbos on their knees begging. Since they kept Igbos out of the federal government, they ended up destroying the country. See the mess Nigeria has become. It shall on record that no Igbo man ruled Nigeria as she headed down to failure. At least, you can't attach Igbo to that record.
I understand how those Igbos who mocked the Yorubas on the Benin refugee camp situation. Yorubas have been in the fore front of laughing at the state sponsored massacre of Igbos for over a decade. From the killings of MASSOB members to that of IPOB. It's only natural for Igbos to return it when they their people fleeing to another country when their homes were attacked. Is their anything wrong with it? It is called 'Tit For Tat'. While I understand the natural instinct at play, I still discouraged those who persisted in such act by telling them it's enough. We all down South shouldn't be foolish not to see the people that gain from our collective internal squabbles. The message is simply that whatever you do to others shall be done to you.
I penned down this long response for reasonable people who might have followed our exchange. As for you, may you choke on your hate. I don't expect love from you and don't you expect any from me.

I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo. However, the bolded in your response above is far from the truth as it was the illegal taking over of the reigns of power that actually derailed the country from its original path of equity, justice and fairness onto this path of retrogression and ultimate failure. That Igbo man's rule saw a subversion of a people's genuine constitution and its unilateral replacement with a mutilated one which led to the Nigeria tragedy and all that his own Igbo kinsmen came to suffer in Nigeria. Igbos can't be dissociated from the failure of Nigeria at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by survivor10(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2021
Deadlytruth:

I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo. However, the bolded in your response above is far from the truth as it was the illegal taking over of the reigns of power that actually derailed the country from its original path of equity, justice and fairness onto this path of retrogression and ultimate failure. That Igbo man's rule saw a subversion of a people's genuine constitution and its unilateral replacement with a mutilated one which led to the Nigeria tragedy and all that his own Igbo kinsmen came to suffer in Nigeria. Igbos can't be dissociated from the failure of Nigeria at all.

A country of more than 200 tribes. And Igbo, just one out of the hundreds, topics all the time.

This is obsession. You have run down the country, still Igbo man is the problem.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by saintadeola: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2021
I don't know dat some idiot can still say wike has done nothing in rivers state for years, some mumu will just assume nonsense from no where, he might Av not done all but he did many.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Deadlytruth(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2021
survivor10:

A country of more than 200 tribes. And Igbo, just one out of the hundreds, topics all the time.

This is obsession. You have run down the country, still Igbo man is the problem.
The obsession is driven by phobia justified by the past and present actions of Igbos. Nearly every other tribe favoured a decentralized structure in the beginning while only the Igbo tribe strangely preferred an overcentealized system even though it was obvious that overcentralization would lead the country to doom. Secondly, the average Igbo man till today keeps on blaming all other tribes for the failure of Nigeria when in actual fact Igbos sowed the seeds and prepared the stage for it. Read Nairaland threads and sincerely tell yourself the truth as per which tribe has the penchant of abusive language and unfounded hate for every other tribe. So why would such a tribe expect love in return?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Deadlytruth(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2021
survivor10:

The obsession is driven by phobia justified by the past and present actions of Igbos. Nearly every other tribe favoured a decentralized structure in the beginning while only the Igbo tribe strangely preferred an overcentealized system even though it was obvious that overcentralization would lead the country to doom. Secondly, the average Igbo man till today keeps on blaming all other tribes for the failure of Nigeria when in actual fact Igbos sowed the seeds and prepared the stage for it. Read Nairaland threads and sincerely tell yourself the truth as per which tribe has the penchant of abusive language, name-calling and unfounded hate for every other tribe. So why would such a tribe expect love in return?
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Deadlytruth(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2021
survivor10:

The obsession is driven by phobia justified by the past and present actions of Igbos. Nearly every other tribe favoured a decentralized structure in the beginning while only the Igbo tribe strangely preferred an overcentralized system even though it was obvious that overcentralization would lead the country to doom as we now have in our hands. Secondly, the average Igbo man till today keeps on blaming all other tribes for the failure of Nigeria when in actual fact Igbos sowed the seeds and prepared the stage for it. The Igbo were first to demonstrate raw and baseless hatred for every other tribe by carrying out a coup through which they murdered the leaders of all other regions but allowed theirs escape despite them being part of the allegedly corrupt government which the coup was purportedly meant to dislodge. Who does that in a normal society and expects thank you cards?
Read Nairaland threads and sincerely tell yourself the truth as per which tribe has the penchant of unprovoked use of abusive language, name-calling and unfounded hate for every other tribe. So why would such a tribe expect love in return?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Kyra1(f): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
I just hope nothing bad happens to Gov Wike. Hatred everywhere
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
There's no way an idiotic animal of no nation like you can speak for biafrans of coastal region (that's the proper name) if you say they are not biafrans, kindly tell us the name those areas you are calling nigger delta today were bearing before the devilish amalgamation in 1914.

Demented pig!
you a big fool. gullible fool brainwashed lying king cownu.. biafra was never existing as a country till 1967 when ojukwu declared it as a country.. biafra was a ijaw river now bight of bony... it was never a country.. u fool that doesnt know history.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
There's no way an idiotic animal of no nation like you can speak for biafrans of coastal region (that's the proper name) if you say they are not biafrans, kindly tell us the name those areas you are calling nigger delta today were bearing before the devilish amalgamation in 1914.

Demented pig!
besides, apart from dokubo have u fool seen any Ijaw person pledge support to that biafra?? do u fool still hear asari dokubo talking of his biafra government again? we have warn him not to include Ijaw to his biafra..

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Zionman24: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
The evil that Men do , surely will visit them while they're still here. He knows he messed up and will probably leave in fear for the rest of his life.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by tribalmall: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
This is why I do not take prisoners when I argue with any Igbo. Your soul is riddled in miserable irredeemable hate towards everyone not allowing you have your way over them.

Be it Yorubas Fulani Ikwere Hausa South African, Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Chinese Indian Japanese Arabs Kenyans Gambian etc.

Ever wonder why a particular hopeless tribe complains that all those I listed above hate them because they are God greatest gift to humanity instead of searching within themselves to fish out what exactly is wrong with their bitter soul.

Now to finish you off, to all that will come across my reply, do you know that the Igbo tribe is so hate filled that it segregated a section of it own people labelled them OSU so they could be hate in each n every Igbo villages ? How a tribe can be filled with such evil intention is unexplained till date.

Awo betrayal this clown talked about was why Ojuwku marched his troop to Lagos ?

Awo kept federal monthly allocation 4 each Igbo state n handed it over to this devilish tribe immediately after the war not waiting 4 the federal council to pass a resolution over that so Igbos have capital to rebuild their cities after the war.

That noble gesture is what the fool I am debating is downplaying. I have read about wars n revolutions be it in France Germany England or Italy. No where in human history as anyone human undertaken such noble gesture like the great Awolowo did.

This igbo idiot talked about 50 pound policy n here is a brief history on that. Before the Civil War long before the computer age every bank as a teller with which bank account balance is written n stamped to know how much each individual have left in his or her.

After the war all Igbos that couldn't produce theirs were given 50 pound to start their life. This policy was paid for by Awolowo as finance minister so those Igbos don't starve to death. Readers should note it was not the bank that paid Igbos but the Awolowo/FG government.

It should be noted the only alternative is to have any igbo walk into any bank and declared he or she own humongous amount in thier account n be paid that amount without any prove n we all know what a dubious tribe Igbos are back then n now. This I stand by till I die. Igbos are dubious, a walk to Alaba or wherever they are in a sizable percentage will convince you.

Among all the tribe in Nigeria it is only in Awolowo region that no Igbo property was confiscated. While Igbos could return to the North to claim their property and while chased out of Ikwere n properties confiscated the Yorubas understand they have over a trillion what the entire igbo region as n never touch their asset but instead kept them safe n had it returned to the Igbos after the war.

In some cases Yorubas even help saved accumulated rent for this hopeless God forsaken bigoted wicked Igbos. Yet they dare insult the same Yoruba tribe that watched out 4 their well being.

On the claim Yoruba start the hate shit, everyone who know anything about Nigeria history will learn of how Azikwe an Igbo man wanted to take over the Western house after the demise of Herbert Marculay a Yoruba man who formed NCNC with Azikwe as deputy.

All tru the period Marculay led NCNC he never appointed a Yoruba to go contest any seat in the Eastern region but after his demise the cursed Azikwe who must rot in hell fire till eternity wanted ro rule over the Yorubas in the western region. Till date Igbos are still pained Awolowo pointed that out to his tribesmen n ever the Yoruba in the same NCNC decided that will never happen.

How Azikwe expected a Yoruba tribe that is a billion times greater than his Igbo tribe to fight off subjugation by the British only for one foolish Igbo to lord his pathetic soul over them is beyond human comprehension.

After this Azikwe a graduate decide to be a figure head president to an illiterate prime Minister turning down the offer to the Prime Minister as proposed by Awolowo.

After realizing the costly mistake that a president in constitutional government is power this foolish Azikwe orchestrated a military coup claiming he know nothing about the coup but was knowledgeable able to travel outside the country before the coup.

In that coup led by over 98% Igbos the premier of the western region was murdered. The premier of the northern region was also murdered. The prime Minister who is a northerner was tied to a car n dragged on the street of Lagos till he died n his lifeless continued to be dragged by this devilish Igbos. Only the premier of the Eastern region and president who are both Igbos were not killed n that is the genesis of all the proplem Nigeria is riddled with today.

I can go on n on about Igbos atrocious deed against the Yorubas. Be it the hate on Awolowo MKO n of recent Tinubu. Every genuine Yoruba leader is what a Igbos chose to hate.

From 1960 till date no Igbos can claim Yoruba insulted or hate any of their leaders even with all the evil deed by Azikwe. Yoruba simply ignored the bastard. Imagine a cursed Azikwe naming an Igbo as the first VC of a university in Yoruba land ? Even with all this no Yoruba insult the fool like hopeless Igbos insult Yoruba leaders.

I wait to see if you have anything else to say before disclosing more of your tribe evil ways.

Fejoku:

Always remember that what goes around comes around. When you mock a people during their time of travails don't expect empathy from them when you suffer similar thing.
Awolowo despite handing the allocation back to the Igbos cannot be viewed in good light by Igbos because of the incalculable damage he did to us through his 'betrayal'. Prior to the war, hardly did any Igbo speak wrong of him. Even the coup plotters openly said it was him they wanted to take over the reigns of government because of the trust they had in his capability. He was treated well while he was incarceration in the East by the same Igbo but all that changed after he took sides with the same people that threw him into jail to use hunger as a weapon against the same people that had so much faith in him. The millions that died never mattered to you because you lack compassion. Your heart is cold towards anything Igbo. How can one starve a section of the country they still expect to be a part of them? I'm used the cliche 'All Is Fair In War'. Only a fool uses such cliche to explain a war aimed at uniting a people. You're so foolish to think Igbos should be grateful for the allocation. Was it Awo's personal money? What about the 20 pounds policy? Your brain is so wired to hate Igbos and see them as those that should have no say or opinion on an issue but that's your business. The same people have today bounced back by the grace and mercy of God. If you were God, Igbos would have since gone extinct. That means their won't have been Nwankwo Kanu, JJ Okocha, P Square, Mary Onyali and the list is endless. A very gifted people should be allowed to prosper to help redeem the black race but here in Nigeria, the opposite is the case. Hate has beclouded their senses to the extent that they prefer to see Igbos on their knees begging. Since they kept Igbos out of the federal government, they ended up destroying the country. See the mess Nigeria has become. It shall on record that no Igbo man ruled Nigeria as she headed down to failure. At least, you can't attach Igbo to that record.
I understand how those Igbos who mocked the Yorubas on the Benin refugee camp situation. Yorubas have been in the fore front of laughing at the state sponsored massacre of Igbos for over a decade. From the killings of MASSOB members to that of IPOB. It's only natural for Igbos to return it when they their people fleeing to another country when their homes were attacked. Is their anything wrong with it? It is called 'Tit For Tat'. While I understand the natural instinct at play, I still discouraged those who persisted in such act by telling them it's enough. We all down South shouldn't be foolish not to see the people that gain from our collective internal squabbles. The message is simply that whatever you do to others shall be done to you.
I penned down this long response for reasonable people who might have followed our exchange. As for you, may you choke on your hate. I don't expect love from you and don't you expect any from me.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by UnabashedIPOB: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisxxx:

Your stupidity cries to hig heaven. Outside and inside Government House which is safer? Ikwerre people that Fulani liberated from the Igbos are the same people you want to deliberately walk into slavery?
Language may look similar but they are not same. Ikwerres are not Igbos. We have no problem if you see yourself as Ikwerre. But for sure Ikwerres are not Igbos.
Let me open your eyes to something. Portugal and Spain speak almost same Language but they are different people. The same applies to Norway and Sweden but they are also different people.
Make una rest.

You have spoken like a dumb ass that you really are, IDIOT. FULANI liberated you from the IGBOS, really? Your stupidity is beyond comprehension. Let me ask this question before I stoop low to your level of idiocy: "What's the level of your IQ?" If you in your infinite wisdom and intelligence believe that the FULANIS liberated your stupid ass from the Igbos, then please, go and commit suicide because you DO NOT deserve to be alive. You're better dead than alive.

The same FULANIS that have enslaved you and your people, destroying your environment, and taken all the resources to build up their area. are the same people that liberated you. How stupid can one be? You're very FOOLISH. How many of your people have OIL Block? You and your folks have been clamoring for resource control for decades and how has that worked out for you, Fulani slave?

FYI: Portuguese and Spanish are not the same language but share the common "Vulgar Latin" ancestor along with French, Catalan, and Italian. Most Portuguese will understand Spanish, whereas not all Spanish people can understand Portuguese.

As for Norway and Sweden, Both Norwegians and Swedes, as well as other modern-day Scandinavians (such as those in Iceland and Denmark), trace their origins back to the Norse. So, please if you have nothing intelligent to say, you are better off keeping your stinking mouth shut!
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by julaion: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Militant30:
All of you saying Wike will pay this and that should shut up, you can't do nothing, the day any idiot from the Yeast touches any Political leader from Rivers State no matter the political affiliation is the day the whole world fear the terror that will be unleashed in your backyard.

Nansence and ingredients

Enough of this blabbing
you are a drunking bastard
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by chrisxxx(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You have spoken like a dumb ass that you really are, IDIOT. FULANI liberated you from the IGBOS, really? Your stupidity is beyond comprehension. Let me ask this question before I stoop low to your level of idiocy: "What's the level of your IQ?" If you in your infinite wisdom and intelligence believe that the FULANIS liberated your stupid ass from the Igbos, then please, go and commit suicide because you DO NOT deserve to be alive. You're better dead than alive.

The same FULANIS that have enslaved you and your people, destroying your environment, and taken all the resources to build up their area. are the same people that liberated you. How stupid can one be? You're very FOOLISH. How many of your people have OIL Block? You and your folks have been clamoring for resource control for decades and how has that worked out for you, Fulani slave?

FYI: Portuguese and Spanish are not the same language but share the common "Vulgar Latin" ancestor along with French, Catalan, and Italian. Most Portuguese will understand Spanish, whereas not all Spanish people can understand Portuguese.

As for Norway and Sweden, Both Norwegians and Swedes, as well as other modern-day Scandinavians (such as those in Iceland and Denmark), trace their origins back to the Norse. So, please if you have nothing intelligent to say, you are better off keeping your stinking mouth shut!
You have demonstrated your stupity in full. You just made it glaringly. You recognise that Portugal and Spain share the common Vulgar Latin and you dont see Ikwerre and Igbos sharing the same except the Ikwerres agreed to be Igbos.
As per my liberation by the Fulanis when your overzealous Igbos killed Tafawa and Bello both Fulani leaders that marked the dawn of my liberation from you. When next you see Wike if at all you wont kill him ask him why he named Liberation Stadium Yakubu Gowon Stadium, Does that ring bell on your ears?
Yeye fowl.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by UnabashedIPOB: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisxxx:

You have demonstrated your stupity in full. You just made it glaringly. You recognise that Portugal and Spain share the common Vulgar Latin and you dont see Ikwerre and Igbos sharing the same except the Ikwerres agreed to be Igbos.
As per my liberation by the Fulanis when your overzealous Igbos killed Tafawa and Bello both Fulani leaders that marked the dawn of my liberation from you. When next you see Wike if at all you wont kill him ask him why he named Liberation Stadium Yakubu Gowon Stadium, Does that ring bell on your ears?
Yeye fowl.

Your ignorance and stupidity are way beyond comprehension, Look up Ikwerre and see what it shows you or Google, IDIOT. [b]The Ikwerre (natively known as Iwhuruọha is widely regarded as one of the Igbo in Rivers State. They are considered as a part of the larger Igbo people. They speak Ikwerre, an Igbo dialect, which is sometimes considered a separate language in the Igboid family, as a result of the quest for Ikwerre's recognition as a separate ethnic nationality.[b] You can deny your ethnicity all you want and become a FULANI slave that's your business but you can't change your freaking identity, MOFO!
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by chrisxxx(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Your ignorance and stupidity are way beyond comprehension, Look up Ikwerre and see what it shows you or Google, IDIOT. [b]The Ikwerre (natively known as Iwhuruọha is widely regarded as one of the Igbo in Rivers State. They are considered as a part of the larger Igbo people. They speak Ikwerre, an Igbo dialect, which is sometimes considered a separate language in the Igboid family, as a result of the quest for Ikwerre's recognition as a separate ethnic nationality.[b] You can deny your ethnicity all you want and become a FULANI slave that's your business but you can't change your freaking identity, MOFO!
Your likes came up with that information you would want to hear. Some of your type wrote it. Scientifically it has been proven Ikwerre has got nothing to do with your leprous identity.
Read the findings by some Igbo professors in UNIPORT.
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ari/2014/123925/
Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by UnabashedIPOB: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisxxx:

Your likes came up with that information you would want to hear. Some of your type wrote it. Scientifically it has been proven Ikwerre has got nothing to do with your leprous identity.
Oloshi

You're a NIT WIT. You do not deserve my time and attention because your reasoning is below that of a kindergartener. I told you that you're a WASTE of SPACE. To be quite frank, I could careless what you call yourself. With a dumb brain like you seem to have, I would not want to be associated with your kind., FOOL!
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by chrisxxx(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You're a NIT WIT. You do not deserve my time and attention because your reasoning is below that of a kindergartener. I told you that you're a WASTE of SPACE. To be quite frank, I could careless what you call yourself. With a dumb brain like you seem to have, I would not want to be associated with your kind., FOOL!
When your kinds are provided with a superior argument they resort to barrage of vituperations. I gave you a TKO. I refused vehemently to be Igbo. I will harm myself if any science proves me otherwise. God forbid Isoma! I shudder. Science says I am not Igbo. This is not Ikwerre saying ooo. This science. If you believe what your kinds have gone to write on net with no prove, I have provided you a prove scientifically and you are going crazy. Bros I cant be inferior. Igbos are considered second class citizens in Nigeria. I prefer being an unknown quantity to a known outcast.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by UnabashedIPOB: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisxxx:

Oloshi

Do you see how stupid you are? Show me a study that did a comparative analysis of DNA of Igbos and Ikwerres and not palatal rugae study. Palatal rugae, albeit unique to individual, is used in circumstances in which it is difficult to identify a dead person according to fingerprints or dental records. Citing the study is akin to using fingerprint to do a study to see if groups of people are related, IDIOT!
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Fejoku: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Deadlytruth:

I want to believe you're a sincere person and if that's the case I'll excuse your wrong subconscious assertion. In the history of Nigeria, there have been at least six coups. Doesn't it sound strange how only one of those coups was ascribed to a particular tribe while the rest weren't? What yardstick was used in arriving at that evil conclusion? The collaborators of that first coup included people from different tribes not just the Igbos but the narrative came bearing only Igbo as the culprits. When Nzeogwu went to Ahmadu Bello's house, did he go alone? Was it only Igbo soldiers he took with him? The wrong narrative have been spread to achieve an and they succeeded as they finally control Nigeria today and have turned around to slaughter everyone.
Mind you Nigeria isn't the only country to have witnessed a coup in West Africa. Other coups had their share too and went beyond it but Nigeria never recovered because there's no sincerity of purpose.
Ok, let's say the first coup truncated the polity and derailed the wheel of synergy and growth of Nigeria. What then stopped the others who took the mantle from putting Nigeria back on track? Was is scarcity of funds or did Igbos still block them from building up Nigeria?
It is on record that corruption and bad politics was what led to that first coup and people jubilated on the streets when the news was announced. It's just like the #endsars protest which started well until some persons turned around to change the narrative.
My point is that the failure of the government of Nigeria can never be attached to the Igbos. Does It mean that Igbos were perfect in their dealings all through? My answer will be 'No, there weren't as they made their own mistakes but without them having the opportunity to redeem themselves, it will be wrong to attribute the failure of Nigeria as a country to them. Igbos have arguably brought more accolades to Nigeria than any other part.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Fejoku: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
tribalmall:
This is why I do not take prisoners when I argue with any Igbo. Your soul is riddled in miserable irredeemable hate towards everyone not allowing you have your way over them.

Be it Yorubas Fulani Ikwere Hausa South African, Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Chinese Indian Japanese Arabs Kenyans Gambian etc.

Ever wonder why a particular hopeless tribe complains that all those I listed above hate them because they are God greatest gift to humanity instead of searching within themselves to fish out what exactly is wrong with their bitter soul.

Now to finish you off, to all that will come across my reply, do you know that the Igbo tribe is so hate filled that it segregated a section of it own people labelled them OSU so they could be hate in each n every Igbo villages ? How a tribe can be filled with such evil intention is unexplained till date.

Awo betrayal this clown talked about was why Ojuwku marched his troop to Lagos ?

Awo kept federal monthly allocation 4 each Igbo state n handed it over to this devilish tribe immediately after the war not waiting 4 the federal council to pass a resolution over that so Igbos have capital to rebuild their cities after the war.

That noble gesture is what the fool I am debating is downplaying. I have read about wars n revolutions be it in France Germany England or Italy. No where in human history as anyone human undertaken such noble gesture like the great Awolowo did.

This igbo idiot talked about 50 pound policy n here is a brief history on that. Before the Civil War long before the computer age every bank as a teller with which bank account balance is written n stamped to know how much each individual have left in his or her.

After the war all Igbos that couldn't produce theirs were given 50 pound to start their life. This policy was paid for by Awolowo as finance minister so those Igbos don't starve to death. Readers should note it was not the bank that paid Igbos but the Awolowo/FG government.

It should be noted the only alternative is to have any igbo walk into any bank and declared he or she own humongous amount in thier account n be paid that amount without any prove n we all know what a dubious tribe Igbos are back then n now. This I stand by till I die. Igbos are dubious, a walk to Alaba or wherever they are in a sizable percentage will convince you.

Among all the tribe in Nigeria it is only in Awolowo region that no Igbo property was confiscated. While Igbos could return to the North to claim their property and while chased out of Ikwere n properties confiscated the Yorubas understand they have over a trillion what the entire igbo region as n never touch their asset but instead kept them safe n had it returned to the Igbos after the war.

In some cases Yorubas even help saved accumulated rent for this hopeless God forsaken bigoted wicked Igbos. Yet they dare insult the same Yoruba tribe that watched out 4 their well being.

On the claim Yoruba start the hate shit, everyone who know anything about Nigeria history will learn of how Azikwe an Igbo man wanted to take over the Western house after the demise of Herbert Marculay a Yoruba man who formed NCNC with Azikwe as deputy.

All tru the period Marculay led NCNC he never appointed a Yoruba to go contest any seat in the Eastern region but after his demise the cursed Azikwe who must rot in hell fire till eternity wanted ro rule over the Yorubas in the western region. Till date Igbos are still pained Awolowo pointed that out to his tribesmen n ever the Yoruba in the same NCNC decided that will never happen.

How Azikwe expected a Yoruba tribe that is a billion times greater than his Igbo tribe to fight off subjugation by the British only for one foolish Igbo to lord his pathetic soul over them is beyond human comprehension.

After this Azikwe a graduate decide to be a figure head president to an illiterate prime Minister turning down the offer to the Prime Minister as proposed by Awolowo.

After realizing the costly mistake that a president in constitutional government is power this foolish Azikwe orchestrated a military coup claiming he know nothing about the coup but was knowledgeable able to travel outside the country before the coup.

In that coup led by over 98% Igbos the premier of the western region was murdered. The premier of the northern region was also murdered. The prime Minister who is a northerner was tied to a car n dragged on the street of Lagos till he died n his lifeless continued to be dragged by this devilish Igbos. Only the premier of the Eastern region and president who are both Igbos were not killed n that is the genesis of all the proplem Nigeria is riddled with today.

I can go on n on about Igbos atrocious deed against the Yorubas. Be it the hate on Awolowo MKO n of recent Tinubu. Every genuine Yoruba leader is what a Igbos chose to hate.

From 1960 till date no Igbos can claim Yoruba insulted or hate any of their leaders even with all the evil deed by Azikwe. Yoruba simply ignored the bastard. Imagine a cursed Azikwe naming an Igbo as the first VC of a university in Yoruba land ? Even with all this no Yoruba insult the fool like hopeless Igbos insult Yoruba leaders.

I wait to see if you have anything else to say before disclosing more of your tribe evil ways.

Will respond to this truckload of rubbish you wrote here on this post by editing it later.
Edited to include my main response.

First of all, can you kindly quote any book or journal where it was written that Ojukwu marched his soldiers to Lagos? Can you tell us the exact date such happened and who led soldiers? All the lies you internalize is destroying you and I hope you don't recover from it.
Any reasonable person can see the devil in you through your claim of Awolowo giving Igbos their allocation 'to rebuild their cities'. May God punish you for making that statement. Yakubu Gowon at the end of the war announced the 3R acronym which signifies Reconciliation, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction. I bet he should be worshipped by Igbos for such 'generosity'. Did any sizable reconstruction happen? Was their any rehabilitation? The best was a cosmetic reconciliation as the present has proven that their was no sincere reconciliation. Go and study the after math of the USA civil war and learn what true reconciliation means. This is why the US is great today. Heck, the US even after using nuclear bombs on Japan still organised a Marshall plan for the rebuilding of Japan after the war ended. They're not the same country or even continent yet they understood the gains of true reconciliation. Western Germany was rebuilt by the allied forces for a reason which animals like you will never understand. Don't ever mention that allocation again as though the money came from his personal pocket.
For the 20 pounds policy where only Igbos who could prove to posses accounts were given only 20pounds. Do owners of solid properties look like those who would have only 20 pounds in their accounts? It's not justifiable but the hate in you will not allow you see it. You still foolishly wrote that the money came from 'Awolowo/FG government'. What does that mean? Did Awo have any government? He was the finance minister and at best could be the brain behind the idea but you made it appear as though the money was his. There were alternatives if sincerity was used. Weren't there bank records in other areas where the war wasn't fought? There were alternatives.
Here again we can see this madman talking about the confiscation of legally owned properties of fellow citizens. You have no single shame. How do you really hope to confiscate a people's property, deal terribly wrong to them and still expect them to swallow all these and remain happy citizens? I wonder what's in that your head. You could only do those to a people who you don't expect to share the same country with.
The NCNC story is another interesting that those who knew Azikiwe very well will see that he was a man who thought Nigeria and even Africa can be modelled after the USA. He was detribalized and only felt any wrong to contest for a post which he was rightly qualified. Like you said, he was the deputy leader of NCNC and he succeeded Macaulay to be come the leader. This was democracy at play where Nigeria was meant to be truly one devoid of tribalism. How you term it 'lording over the Yorubas' is what I don't understand. I must concede here that All was never a realist. He believed so much in the ideals of the US that he thought such could be replicated here in Africa starting from Nigeria. Posterity has proved he was totally wrong. As you may, Igbos don't like him because their was no clearcut decisions he took for the good of Igbos like his contemporary did for their ethnic groups.
The coup contained other ethnicities including Yorubas and Azikiwe was never fingered in it. A fellow Yoruba by the name Ademoyega wrote a book to that effect. The title of the book is Why We Struck. There he explained in details all those that participated and he was among the planners and execution of the coup. How you arrived at 98% Igbo is still lost to me. It's clear you're deficient in statistics so I'll forgive you if you can give the correct statistics of the ethnic participation of the next coups that succeeded this first one. You can still hold on to the false narrative you're comfortable with any way.
In conclusion, anyone can see that I've been able to keep my argument strictly with you and not against your assumed ethnic group, Yoruba. This is because time is crucial in everything we do. I could bring up the many instances of Yoruba attacks against Igbos which can be verified on the internet but I chose not to go that route because that would be counterproductive to the spirit of the times. Mistakes are permitted in human relations and understanding is crucial if we expect a better relations in the future. But as for you, I hope you choke on your hate on the generality of my people. I wish that I can meet you in person let's have a 'last man standing' match. I'll show you no mercy.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by UnabashedIPOB: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisxxx:

When your kinds are provided with a superior argument they resort to barrage of vituperations. I gave you a TKO. I refused vehemently to be Igbo. I will harm myself if any science proves me otherwise. God forbid Isoma! I shudder. Science says I am not Igbo. This is not Ikwerre saying ooo. This science. If you believe what your kinds have gone to write on net with no prove, I have provided you a prove scientifically and you are going crazy. Bros I cant be inferior. Igbos are considered second class citizens in Nigeria. I prefer being an unknown quantity to a known outcast.

You are just down right ignorant and foolish. You can't even articulate your views or string complete sentences together, more or less making a superior argument. You're no better than the lowest Igbo person. Igbo is bad yet, when they want to go, you and your FULANI SLAVE MASTERS would not let go. WHY? Don't be mad, I know the truth is sometimes a bitter pill to swallow but guess what? You have to take it sometimes. Like Bob Marley say, "You can't run away from yourself." I hope you don't die in your very ignorant state because that would be a tragedy!
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by chrisxxx(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You are just down right ignorant and foolish. You can't even articulate your views or string complete sentences together, more or less making a superior argument. You're no better than the lowest Igbo person. Igbo is bad yet, when they want to go, you and your FULANI SLAVE MASTERS would not let go. WHY? Don't be mad, I know the truth is sometimes a bitter pill to swallow but guess what? You have to take it sometimes. Like Bob Marley say, "You can't run away from yourself." I hope you don't die in your very ignorant state because that would be a tragedy!
Fulani people will not let you go because they paid with their blood to conquer you people. Do u know what ot takes to conquer an entity? And who does the slavery jobs for them when you people leave? They are prince and princess and require you low types to be running errand for them. No master easily sets his servant free. Like Obasanjo said, a conquered people should not raise their heads for a hundred years.
I am not you, FULL STOP.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by chrisxxx(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Do you see how stupid you are? Show me a study that did a comparative analysis of DNA of Igbos and Ikwerres and not palatal rugae study. Palatal rugae, albeit unique to individual, is used in circumstances in which it is difficult to identify a dead person according to fingerprints or dental records. Citing the study is akin to using fingerprint to do a study to see if groups of people are related, IDIOT!
Nincompoop if you think Igbos have anything to do with the Ikwerres then sponsor a dna project to establish that. Ama mini mabii rishi.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by UnabashedIPOB: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisxxx:

Fulani people will not let you go because they paid with their blood to conquer you people. Do u know what ot takes to conquer an entity? And who does the slavery jobs for them when you people leave? They are prince and princess and require you low types to be running errand for them. No master easily sets his servant free. Like Obasanjo said, a conquered people should not raise their heads for a hundred years.
I am not you, FULL STOP.

Fulani people will not let you go because they paid with their blood to conquer you people

I would have taken your idiotic statement above seriously if it wasn't coming from a fool! The truth is that you have no knowledge of anything. You just like to hear your stinking orifice yapping. Go read the history of the British-Biafran war. The war was fought by Britain, Russia, Egypt, OIC member countries, some African countries, other ethnic groups in the ZOO and saboteurs like you and your so called Ikwerre people against Biafra. You know, it’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by UnabashedIPOB: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisxxx:

Nincompoop if you think Igbos have anything to do with the Ikwerres then sponsor a dna project to establish that. Ama mini mabii rishi.

You can talk all your gibberish if you want to, it is what it is. Take it or leave it. You have to emancipate your dumb ass from your MENTAL SLAVERY! In all seriousness, did you see the four walls of any school? Because I want to know if I am dealing with a person who is capable of reasoning or a dunce with no brain cells at all.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by UnabashedIPOB: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisxxx:

DUMB ASS!
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Akpangbo: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Obigbo Innocent blood and torture is after this dude. Your nightmare has not even started.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by adekolaelect(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
As you did to others so shall it come back for you.you too doing political parsecution for Ameachi your ex Boss .calmdownnnn your time is coming
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by tribalmall: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hopefully u won't be running off. I await you.
Fejoku:

Will respond to this truckload of rubbish you wrote here on this post by editing it later.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Notasyouthink: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
besides, apart from dokubo have u fool seen any Ijaw person pledge support to that biafra?? do u fool still hear asari dokubo talking of his biafra government again? we have warn him not to include Ijaw to his biafra..
First you said ESN can never step their foot in any nigga delta soil and I gave you a proof to show that you idiotic animal of no nation is not only foolish and miserable, but also a chronic liar.

Now you've changed the narrative to, whether I've seen any ijaw person pledging support to biafra.. No problem the proof is below.

Fool!

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Notasyouthink: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you a big fool. gullible fool brainwashed lying king cownu.. biafra was never existing as a country till 1967 when ojukwu declared it as a country.. biafra was a ijaw river now bight of bony... it was never a country.. u fool that doesnt know history.
Bia you idiotic animal of no nation should answer my questions and stop beating about the bush.
I will ask you again, what was the name eastern region (SE and SS) was bearing before the emergence of the white men that gave nigga-area??

For you to say that there was nothing like biafra until 1967 simply portrays that you are lower than an animal both in reasoning and otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abisola Ajimobi-kola's Baby Shower (Photos) / With 28 Officers Killed, Police Admits Low Morale, IG Begins Tour Of Commands / Oyetola Condemns Physical Examination Of Cargoes By Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.