Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office (26440 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" / Nigeria Diplomatic Passport: Why Politicians Don't Release Theirs After Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Scamperlee(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
4 years Female fb account for sale
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Bobxin: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I Love this man called Wike grin

She has fallen in love. Praise the Lord!
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Bobxin: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
flamingREED:
Well, the wicked runs when...
...No man pursueth!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by generalsteve007: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
The evil that men do lives with them now
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by generalsteve007: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
post=100938804:
Wike, good you know that already.
Btw,
When we hear bad rumours about a Northerner, we don't ask or seek for authentic details of the unconfirmed story we heard or read, instead, we go ahead to believe it, tweet it, blog it and tag the UN,US, the ICC

But we go mute and cease to exist, when such happens in the South.

Taking the Extra-judicial killings that happened in Anambra for instance; everybody are back to their Businesses and work places, no one is asking about the development on the trial of the Officer involved in that sacrilegious act BECAUSE IT WAS AN OWN GOAL.

Since we decided to play politics mixed with tribalism and Prejudice, let's play!

What would have happened if Officer Nwafor was from the North? Would we have been as silent as we are now?

A Notherner is not a Governor in the South, a Notherner is not a Senator in the South either, but NO! all we care about is how to let the whole world know that North are wicked, while our Governors and Senators representing us there in Abuja keep cashing out on our ignorance.

Peter Obi our beloveth son was the Governor when many youths were massacred in Anambra and dumped at our rivers and Lakes, their families never got the chance to say Goodbye, but Peter Obi have distanced himself from that case by REFUSING to appear before the Panel.

Abaribe stood as a surtie to one of the deadliest enemies of this Country, he (Abaribe) has Publicly defended Nnamdi Kanu on National TV severally, he (Abaribe) has attacked the peace of this Nation on many Occasions

Abaribe is the only Senator in the world working for the Country that elected him as the Senator and the Enemy of the same Nation that elected him

Abaribe & Peter Obi are not our Problem Okezie Ikpeazu is not our Problem, other dubious Politicians in the South are not our problem

We are Focused on how to Blackmail the North and everything they stand for

We think we are superior to other tribes, we think this Country belong to us alone, we think everything resolves around us, yet when it is time for election, we don't hesitate to show our "judas Iscariot" side

Pantami is innocent just as the Buhari certificate saga turned out to be a lie, just as the Lekki Massacre turned out to be False, just as the "Buhari's Islamization" gossip turned out to be false.

We are waiting for the next FALSEHOOD.
#PantamiWillStay.

Meanwhile,
You heard it here first,
The children of hate, frustrations and perdition next propaganda will be on Buba Marwa,
For all the cocaine swallowed NAFDAC have been giving a tough time since he became NAFDAC Director.
These animals never want anything good or progressive about this country.
Una go wail, una neck go long
,whatever u sow u must reap

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by generalsteve007: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
We don hear
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Olarsview: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
He's afraid amaechi will floor him!
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by uniqueboi1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Militant30:

No mind those idiots,na back we go use slap for their faces.

The guys funny.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by generalsteve007: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Oga we don hear
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Omodua(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Militant30:
All of you saying Wike will pay this and that should shut up, you can't do nothing, the day any idiot from the Yeast touches any Political leader from Rivers State no matter the political affiliation is the day the whole world fear the terror that will be unleashed in your backyard.

Nansence and ingredients

Enough of this blabbing
The feudal establishment is subjugating you,what have you done? Your resources is shared among the Emirs and business moguls from the North, have you protested. Willing slaves!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Notasyouthink: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Militant30:
All of you saying Wike will pay this and that should shut up, you can't do nothing, the day any idiot from the Yeast touches any Political leader from Rivers State no matter the political affiliation is the day the whole world fear the terror that will be unleashed in your backyard.

Nansence and ingredients

Enough of this blabbing
Oh shut that your dirty vocal cavity.

Wike must pay for the genocide he committed in obigbo whether you like it or not.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wike should stop the manipulation, if he's found guilty of corruption after office, he should be indicted!
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by SenatePresdo(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
post=100938804:
Btw,
When we hear bad rumours about a Northerner, we don't ask or seek for authentic details of the unconfirmed story we heard or read, instead, we go ahead to believe it, tweet it, blog it and tag the UN,US, the ICC

Taking the Extra-judicial killings that happened in Anambra for instance; everybody are back to their Businesses and work places, no one is asking about the development on the trial of the Officer involved in that sacrilegious act BECAUSE IT WAS AN OWN GOAL.

Since we decided to play politics mixed with tribalism and Prejudice, let's play!

What would have happened if Officer Nwafor was from the North? Would we have been as silent as we are now?

A Notherner is not a Governor in the South, a Notherner is not a Senator in the South either, but NO! all we care about is how to let the whole world know that North are wicked, while our Governors and Senators representing us there in Abuja keep cashing out on our ignorance.

Peter Obi our beloveth son was the Governor when many youths were massacred in Anambra and dumped at our rivers and Lakes, their families never got the chance to say Goodbye, but Peter Obi have distanced himself from that case by REFUSING to appear before the Panel.

Abaribe stood as a surtie to one of the deadliest enemies of this Country, he (Abaribe) has Publicly defended Nnamdi Kanu on National TV severally, he (Abaribe) has attacked the peace of this Nation on many Occasions

Abaribe is the only Senator in the world working for the Country that elected him as the Senator and the Enemy of the same Nation that elected him

Abaribe & Peter Obi are not our Problem Okezie Ikpeazu is not our Problem, other dubious Politicians in the South are not our problem

We think we are superior to other tribes, we think this Country belong to us alone, we think everything resolves around us, yet when it is time for election, we don't hesitate to show our "judas Iscariot" side

Pantami is innocent just as the Buhari certificate saga turned out to be a lie, just as the Lekki Massacre turned out to be False, just as the "Buhari's Islamization" gossip turned out to be false.

#PantamiWillStay.

Meanwhile,
You heard it here first,
tThe children of hate, frustrations and perdition next propaganda will be on Buba Marwa,
For all the cocaine swallowed NAFDAC have been giving a tough time since he became NAFDAC Director.

I have never seen you defend the igbo race like you are defending the north here.

You are forming patriotism, which is a good trait.
But always remember that patriotism is for one's country, not for the president or group of oligarchs.

Which is making me to believe you are either a BMC or a Die-hard Troll.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by shedy03(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
This is the least of his worries. He is wanted for war crimes in Oyigbo.

He will eventually be captured , tried and the right punishment will be administered to him. Then, maybe others will learn.
What then will happen to buhari and his cabals?
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by AmazingELixir: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin grin grin

Somuch ipob miscreants and terrorists on this thread...

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Liberty33: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
Wike will pay for Obigbo, if not before he leaves office, definitely after

He did nothing wrong. I reside there, if not his timely interventions it will have been worse. Every right thinking Government that sworn to protect lives will do same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by VULCAN(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
That's rich coming from a paid tool like yourself.

The Naira was 180 to a dollar when your daddy Gen. Buhari took power in 2015.

Its closing in on 500 now and will be N800 by the time he leaves Aso Rock.

Buhari introduced Recession into our economy in his first coming which was by overthrowing a (democratically elected govt) as if that was not bad enough he returned like the CandyMan and gave us 2 more recessions within 6 yrs. A Guinness World Record.

If you can praise Buhari because of some few coins you are receiving then any criticism of Wike is a sign of your bloody hypocrisy.

Mtschew
plaindealer:
lol @ underachieved and underaccomplished loudmouth buffoon.

8 years in office as the governor of the richest state in Nigeria with little or no meaningful achievement is a disgrace, the clown is even already tired and gasping for breath 2 years before the end of his unproductive tern in office.

This is what you get after spending all your time in office fighting everybody, even cats and dogs and doing busy body over countless issues outside your borders.

What an embarrassment
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Igbojihadist: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Noneroone:
Dude runs from unknown gunmen. Thought it was rumors.
abeg how many million did MNK place on his head na wetin make am run be dat
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Militant30:

Nansence and ingredients

Enough of this blabbing
You are a compound fool were where your grandparents during the civil war

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by SolarEdge: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
Then get prepared

LET'S KICK OUT UNEMPLOYMENT TOGETHER... THIS THREAD CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE OR THAT OF SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU....https://www.nairaland.com/6514216/start-solar-company-today-free#100938960
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by budusky05(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Yes they will come for you because of the stollen money, Rivers people just entered one chance, how can a governor buy a whole street? Force people to sell their properties to him. Wike the blood of all those people you beheaded during 2015 election will hunt you.

Dude looks sick already. So many things will hunt you don't worry.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Issues40(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
The truth is that there's no escape route for Nyesom Wike now. Maybe there was in the past but now...now?...It is too late for him. I hope he survives the consequences of his past actions; although I doubt he would!
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by dbonks(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
post=100938804:
Btw,

#PantamiWillStay.

Meanwhile,
You heard it here first,
The children of hate, frustrations and perdition next propaganda will be on Buba Marwa,

Did I just hear you say that Buba Marwa is the DG of NAFDAC? This goes to show how pettily unformed some of you who thinks you are too informed are.

For your info Marwa heads NDLEA.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Oh shut that your dirty vocal cavity.

Wike must pay for the genocide he committed in obigbo whether you like it or not.

Nonsense!
na u wan go kil ham? stay in ur comfortable kitchen relying on disability esn.. esn that cant step their feet on any niger delta soil.
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by Idiko1: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Most of the trashes who pass as governors in SE/SS are walking-dead. They failed to borrow a leave from their counterparts in northern region of Nigeria. What is money compared with your people?
Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by billyG(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
This man just like to talk no matter how silly to be noticed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Notorious Car Snatcher Nnali Osita Caught In Port Harcourt / We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist / Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.