Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari (44816 Views)

“I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death / PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Matheusmartin: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
...this idoit is always shocked.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by elotajohn1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by beegameh(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
who cares
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by akilo1: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mr shocker. He will soon go another medical check up due to this shock

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Mopolchi: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dis one touch him brothers that is why he is concerned

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by gift2xl: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Is PMB from Nigeria?.
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by jimi4us: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Useless old fool.

I will throw this fufu on your head

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Mayeldah(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
We all are shocked and Saddened that Buhari is President of Nigeria, what a directionless and clueless leader he is.

Charity begins at home Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by africandollar: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mr. Shocker has arrived again! grin grin grin
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by khalids: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
it is official this man is mad...are there no even worse clashes happening here, are more people not getting killed here...what has he done to resolve that.. angry angry angry
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by shevy878: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin since you people say una want Nigeria to be divided, buhari already seeking for allies for the North so they will not suffer, so @sounthern Nigeriana make una no vex say Baba NP send una Matter again.
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Talknochip(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
The people managing this man should be helping his life by not relaying everything he said to the public!

smh

when worst things are happening under his nose everyday..

is he even aware that two police men were killed in the South East today?

He should be concern about how Chad, Niger, Cameroun, Benin, Togo and Ghana will handle the refugees that may enter their countries from Nigeria due to his divisive and nepostistic leadership that is already pushing the country into another civil war! (God forbid)

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/19/why-i-am-shocked-and-saddened-buhari/
That is those that will help him fight against Biafran nation when the game is fully loaded. Meanwhile Buhari is from Niger republic just the same way Atiku came from Cameron and Tinubu.....
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Confidens52(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
so buhari can be talking like this over chad but Nigeria is burning down
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by bigcasava1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Zubydeangelo(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mr Shock absorber...always in shock. One day you'll get the SHOCK of your life.
NwaNimo1:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/19/why-i-am-shocked-and-saddened-buhari/
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by nero2face: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Buhari is not the president of Africa Muslim Countries, AMC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Simplythebest: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Why not house of representatives impeach Buhari to save this country from collapsing. Cus the way things are going if buhari continues i doubt their will be Nigeria 2023.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sai Baba

cheesy grin grin
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Jack005(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Useless man.. You don't even care about your own citizens dying everyday from bandits, Boko Haram, UGM,fulani herdsmen,bad roads and hunger. It's chad and Niger you care about..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by 2rez: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Have u ever gone a day without being in shock? Barawo! Shock go keel u las las.

Meanwhile assuming say na u cause this kasala for the photo below, wetin u go do I want to know something. E get why?

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by akosh005: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
E choke you abi buhari shock you. Tell me
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by nextstep(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
You say wetin? shocked
Is he president of Chad? Has he every been saddened by all the lives lost in this country?
I swear this man is not a Nigerian. Daura is not too far from the border, perhaps that's why he has such strong affinity for what's happening in Niger and Chad, than in Benue. Whot?! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by OgbanjeProphet: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Shocked and saddened by the killings in another country, when your people are killed every minute.

I don't insult elders, so make I hold my anger undecided
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by tishbite41(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
GeneralPula:
South Eastern Region of Salamat

South eastern region of Nigeria too has been a mess lately..
You are MAD
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Babaken(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Romanoff:
Nigeria now has three capitals. One in Chad, one in Niger and the administrative capital is Abuja.

Who do us this thing?
APC and their zombies
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by tishbite41(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
That is those that will help him fight against Biafran nation when the game is fully loaded. Meanwhile Buhari is from Niger republic just the same way Atiku came from Cameron and Tinubu.....
Togo
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by John389(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Person wey him house de on fire, de de shock for another person problem. Fellow Nigerians, this una man normal at all
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Biafranboys: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
All lies from the dictator
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by GeneralPula: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
2rez:
Have u ever gone a day without being in shock? Barawo! Shock go keel u las las.

Meanwhile assuming say na u cause this kasala for the photo below, wetin u go do I want to know something. E get why?

Lol..

I go first light up to calm and observe very well
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
This useless man is never shocked nor saddened with whatever is happening in his own country, always quick to say nonsense and gibberish when it comes to other country’s matter... oponu jati jati

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] / President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) / UK company's 'Yoruba' trademark sparks outcry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.