Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari (44834 Views)

“I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death / PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Bluntemperor: 5:43am On Apr 20, 2021
akosh005:
E choke you abi buhari shock you. Tell me

Why Chad ?
The other time,it was Niger President that was given audience and was awarded a street in his name in Abuja! What can Chad and Niger offer in an international fora?
Another is Jordan Kingdom Family rumble and the President from London hospital bed said he was saddened by the events,now even Chad is taking priority over Nigerians in Nigeria and some people and those doing the marketing and packaging are just cruising with the nation.
E no choke us only we are not Nigeria is not moving forward.
Other Nations of the World are moving fast,even Dubai has launched to go to the Moon with space Exploration!
American has launched into Mars exploration with chopper and it's successful!
Saudi Arabia has bypassed the use of Oil money and are moving with other resources but for those benefitting in this Nigeria system,it's okay with them.
Very Shameful!
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by micmond: 5:59am On Apr 20, 2021
Our MUMU never do?
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Mpanyi: 6:08am On Apr 20, 2021
Get this man shock absorber

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by nnamdi640: 6:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Romanoff:
Nigeria now has three capitals. One in Chad, one in Niger and the administrative capital is Abuja.

Who do us this thing?
Zombies are the ones responsible for this. They brought in a president that prefer Chad and Niger to his own country. Now the rumour about him being a chadian is now making sense to me. I can't just imagine how irresponsible this man his, your country is facing serious insecurity and hardship, all he got to say is this trash.
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by VictorUSA(m): 6:41am On Apr 20, 2021
See this old man, son of the devil. It`s obvious that ur brain is running backward.
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by OBAINO700: 7:21am On Apr 20, 2021
Die kwanu, you no gree Wetin be your problem
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by colestephan86: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by ARAGON22(m): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Why does this guy always doing irrelevant things?¿

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by ARAGON22(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Why is this guy always doing irrelevant things?¿

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Kfed4ril(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2021
Baawaa:

If you are shocked and saddened about Chad,you suppose to resign and apologize to Nigerians for fake promises you and APC promised the poor masses in 2015.
Moreover, if you can be shocked and saddened about chad,you suppose to be fainted and give up the ghost for Nigeria's case grin grin grin

Guy
Wetin happen?
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by anoziechi(f): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2021
kpele ooh shock absorber
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by justy15: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigeria is now a dead zone yet this man is never shocked or saddened; this goes to confirm the allegation that he is a foreigner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment / Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants / Government Offices Can Open From Monday – Presidential Task Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.