Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari (44828 Views)

“I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death / PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by CSTRR: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
And this is why countries like America don't allow foreign born citizens to become president.

You can be governor, but to become president of America you must be born on American soil with no divided loyalties.

It makes sense now.

Can we honestly expect Buhari to defend Nigeria very well against any french invasion led by chadian or Niger- republic forces?

Your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Yadid(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Must he always be shocked? On the long run, it is only electricity that can truly shock the man. The shocked president. ;DMust he always be shocked? On the long run, it is only electricity that can truly shock the man. The shocked president.
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Jorge91: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
He just came back from checkup in London he is shocked, bubu should take it easy so he will not go back to London.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by egemgeo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dis one touch him brothers that is why he is concerned
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by foreshore(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/19/why-i-am-shocked-and-saddened-buhari/

This President is confirmed useless. He is not shocked and saddened by happenings in the Northern part of Nigeria nor what is happening in the Southern part of Nigeria but he is about what is happening in Chad. This is totally unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Maximar: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mr. Shocker lori beat undecided
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by samwillyco1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Is this man truly a Nigerian.

Solve the problems in your house first before going to other people's houses to solve their own problem.
Mr shock
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Sheriman(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
General Muhammadu Buhari Shocker (rtd)
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by dam4sam: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Goldbw122:
I first they talk am this man nor be Nigeria man.

Very soon, everyone will become aware that what we have have in that Aso Rock is not what we voted for in 2015, but an Impostor.
The moment Aisha knew, she just port away to Dubai, as long as they pay her to keep quiet, she would keep quiet.

The real Buhari is dead, long ago. This one from Niger Republic use to forget that he is supposed to be a "Nigerian", at times
. grin
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
This man will just be saying nonsense ! If you think similar fate will not befall Nigeria with your nepotistic approach to national issues and determinations to impose Fulani's agenda on the rest of us ,you're only deceiving yourself.

We know your game plan with that dubious NIN registration which you and Pantami are using to confer Nigerian nationality on the illegal fulani migrants from all over Africa. Migrants fulanis have no place here ! We will send them back to their various countries of origins.

2022/2023 is the "D- year" you'll be shocked !
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by donsheddy1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Shock absorber.
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Tonitoniton(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
president of shock and sadness, well done oo

may shock and sadness continue to trail and fill the houses of those who brought u to power because of their selfish gains.
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by dam4sam: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Judgesledge:
Seems the president's speech writers have limited vocabulary, what's their obsession with the word 'shocked' , guess they enjoy all the jokes about how shock friendly PMB is

The people impersonating Buhari, writing for him as if he is the one speaking, are running out of words.
It is so obvious that Buhari is not the one saying all these nonsense and that rises the question: WHY?

Buhari has died, long ago, that is WHY. That other person is an impostor from Niger Republic.
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Abdogood(m): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
He is always Shocking... Not surprised.

Mr Shock-Absolver
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by micflo28(m): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
I am shocked that the shock that shocked Buhari is from PHCN

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Kolinakano: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Shoki Shoki... .
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by eteba(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
we go dey call u, nothing dey happen
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by calcal: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
The fact is that Dan-fadio never thinks of us to be anything, the idea is passing from generation to generation.

Keep singing ONE Nigeria.
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by 001spice: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/19/why-i-am-shocked-and-saddened-buhari/
i wud ave been shock if the honourable president of shocker was not shock
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by E2000: 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
tongue

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 20, 2021
You are shocked about Chad but you aren't shocked about Umar CCT and Paul Onyuike. Clap for yourself
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by DedeNkem: 12:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Start from home, you idiot! Under your stupid presidency insecurity has skyrocketed!!
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Kayharry(m): 12:44am On Apr 20, 2021
The shocki shocki go commot him soon
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by TimmyTen(m): 12:46am On Apr 20, 2021
Meanwhile worse is happening under your nose... Bubu this your administration no shock you?
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by excel101(m): 12:53am On Apr 20, 2021
Imdirectly, PMB is letting Nigerians know his root.
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Urocket93(m): 1:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Chai!!!! Nigerians na wa for you oo, so somebody can't shock in peace again?
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by ukahrawah: 1:39am On Apr 20, 2021
Effect of dementia.
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 3:27am On Apr 20, 2021
Those killed were fulani herders I watched it on aljazeera i am surprised nairalanders cant connect the dots
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Nauttyprof(m): 3:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Fct

FCT is not a state. It is the capital of Nigeria. Nigeria has 36 States.
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Polchiz(m): 4:31am On Apr 20, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
He is saddened about what happened in Chad, are worst things not happening in the country he is heading? why is he not saddened about the happenings here?
He is not a Nigerian, simple.
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:41am On Apr 20, 2021
E shock una abi, make everybody get out, angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. / Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.