Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet (2565 Views)

As Long As I’m Alive, I’ll Keep Pursuing Presidency – Atiku / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say / Will Atiku Regime Carry animal along like Rat, Snake,python Dance Like Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by uzallwell12: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Man buys expensive snake (python) as long as his height as pet

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLIeWYIB_Kk
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by livingin: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Rough play

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by Manq(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
He's as soured as they both look.. by the way, that sapent is longer if it stretches to swallow him ..
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by Jdaughter(f): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
livingin:
Rough play
Seriously
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by budusky05(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Congratulations to him, wish he brings it to Nigeria, am sure he will like snake soup �
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by 3gpvids: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
anya

Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by Bluntguy: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Civilian Buratai.
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by XXXXTENTACION: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Bluntguy:
Civilian Buratai.
grin The love for phythons is unegotiable.
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
mehnn... This python will have lots of protein o .... Mehnnn I wish to see it body inside pot grin
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by IgweOfNnewi: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
The food bought his eater
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by Christieanne(f): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ebubedike26:
Am totally heart broken please help:

please my dear beloved NL
I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore.couple with the level of impersonation going on his forum by one devil called Anthony okeke.
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name ís ᑎᗯᗩᑎᏦᗯᝪ Celestine . ᖴᖇᝪᗰ ᑌᏀᗯᗴᗰᗴ ɪɴ ᴀᴡɢᴜ ʟɢᴀ ᴇɴᴜɢᴜ. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change catethrers regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like surpositry, catethrers, supossitory bowels stimulationsetc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more details.
you.you can see the video evidence of my claim here plz watch to end I included my formal video he using

https://www.nairaland.com/ebubedike26

3 1 7 1 7 8 6 2 5 0
Nwankwo Celestine...D
First bank
For Whatsapp video call verification call thɪs number 0 8 1 1 6 5 9 1 6 6 4
The below picture is my unproperly treated bed sore

This Celestine Nwankwo is a fraud. Don't give him anything except you don't like your money
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by NwaNimo1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by Christieanne(f): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ebubedike26:
I know you are Anthony okeke with so many moniker God will visit you one day keep enjoying now,

Is that so? So you even have mouth to talk and accuse people of being a thief like you, I don't blame you. Maybe it's when I take your case personally that's when you'll know who I really am. Lazy online thief.
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 20, 2021
Longer than him though.
Check my profile if you need a good business idea
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by bcomputer101: 6:23am On Apr 20, 2021
So this mumu chooses snake over bingo as pet?
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2021
That's an ANACONDA.
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by davillian(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2021
The only thing on a reptiles brain is food...
And it would keep waiting for an opportunity to eat it's owner
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by alshalz(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2021
of all God gave to man for his happiness you chose snake, Broda snake of all animals,broda you will know how expensive ordinary sorry (ndoo/pele) is when it happens.I shall be keeping tab
Re: Man Buys Expensive Snake (python) As Long As His Height As Pet by Solsix(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Tufiakwa

(1) (Reply)

From This List Know The Richest Tribe In Nigeria(photos) / Gov. Nyesom Wike Tried To Bribe Us To Compromise Elections - Nigerian Army (vid) / Joe Igbokwe Begs Igbo In Lagos On Who To Vote As Next Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.