Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] (12086 Views)

+18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] / See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
I didn't proofread because I'm f*cking angry.

Since there is constant light here, I never bothered putting a generator line. After a heavy rain, I suspected our light may go off once in a while for few hours or for maintenance.

With this fear, on Friday, I called the electrician who wired the house and sent him 5k to come handle the gen line.

This guy is so unreliable. He lies too much about being engaged. After you pay him, he won't come until you cry and beg.

On that Friday, he didn't come. On Saturday, he didn't come. On Sunday, he didn't. I got angry and called him and he said, "Sun this, rain that, I can't climb ceiling at this time this, I can't climb ceiling at this time that."

On Monday, being today, he came to fix the light when Agip was doing maintenance on their gas turbine since it what we use.

I quickly rushed and got fuel so he could test his connection with the generator.

At last, everything worked and I was using my generator during this few hours of maintenance and testing.

He left and few hours later, the main light came and I turned off my gen and switched on the turbine line, but there was no light. I tried and tried, yet nothing.

So, I called him at 3 PM and he said he will come when he is free. At 6 PM, he came when there was light and the moment he started using his tester to check if there was current, they took the light without us knowing. I guess the maintenance wasn't over yet.

"There is no current," he said. "No, when I checked it before calling you, there was current," I countered.

He started complaining that his children must've spoiled his tester and was planning on how he will beat them when he gets back. "Abeg, help me with your tester," he request and you dashed into the room and got mine for him. He tested it, yet no current.

I looked at our neighbor's compound and there was no light there, so I called his attention to it and that was when we realized they've taken the light.

He stepped down and said he will come back when they bring the light. He left, I locked the gate, and I switched on my gen. At 8 PM, they brought the light and I turned off my gen to avoid looking weird because neighbors may think, "Why is this compound using generator when there is free light."

I called my electrician, but he said he can't come and I should endure till tomorrow. While I was on phone with him, he was talking and preaching for me to wait till tomorrow and I cut the call on him.

As I type this, I'm pissed. Everybody in this entire town is enjoying light this evening except me. I can't even switch on the gen again to avoid looking like a millionaire who is bigger than free light.

In summary, electricians are as wicked as tailors. They don't take their work seriously until you get angry.

Now, I'm in my room snapping pictures of other people's light through my window.

If you know the kind vex I dey vex now, you no go wan near me.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
A lot of these electricians are not serious. I'll never in this life use him again. He fixed the colored one today and that was when the trouble started.

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
If you're going to sleep without light like me this evening, say, "I'm with you." But if you'll be sleeping with light, type, "I'm not with you."
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
iClef:
A lot of these electricians are not serious. I'll never in this life use him again.
I can relate and I will be praying inside me that they should take everybody's light

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Yemike(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
If the kind of heat wey dey here is also at your place you won't give a dãmn about what others might say.

Besides, the best they can say is "Maybe His sub don finish."

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Yemike:
If the kind of heat wey dey here is also at your place you won't give a dãmn about what others might say.

Man, the heat still dey even after the heavy rain some days go. Fan no fit do me — na AC I wan use, but the gen no fit carry am. My battery don run down already. Na my powerbank and laptop I dey use to charge phone.

I just dey vex. Very soon I want go bathroom go baff again. Mtcheew.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
I can relate and I will be praying inside me that they should take everybody's light

Haha. That's true. Though, I only want the electrician's light to spoil so he'll sleep in darkness with me.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Yemike:

But here, there is no sub or meter. Everything light and water is free for more than 12 years now, so no excuse.

I just hate the fact that my house will me making noise at 12 AM while all the other houses are silent and enjoying light.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
iClef:

Haha. That's true. Though, I only want the electrician's light to spoil so he'll sleep in darkness with me.
lol wicked

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
iClef:

But here, there is no sub or meter. Everything light and water is free for more than 12 years now, so no excuse.

I just hate the fact that my house will me making noise at 12 AM while all the other houses are silent and enjoying light.
bonny Island right?
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
bonny Island right?

No. There are too many places in Rivers and Bayelsa with free light, but most people think it's only Bonny. Bonny dey learn work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by EzzyCarter: 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
I can relate grin . In life ,there are only few things more frustrating than being in blackout yet you're seeing light all around you...

P.S: if you're truly pissed and u need that light, you'll use ur gen for the night! Who cares what the neighbours think?
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by FirstbornWds: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Haha...

Which part of Nigrria are you talking about like this without uninterrupted power.

The only places I've experienced such is Magodo, Lekki and AbJ..
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
lol wicked

That guy has a nonchalant behavior. He doesn't care he's hurting me. I have wasted money today on gas and fuel just because of his I-don't-care behavior.

I think he is intentionally wicked.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by placeofallure(f): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
My side of Lagos now is hell on Earth. You only have power for 2-3 hours out of 24, yet their bill is ever constant. No one can afford to run the Gen for 20 or 22 hours every day. It's very frustrating.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I can relate grin . In life ,there are only few things more frustrating than being in blackout yet you're seeing light all around you...

P.S: if you're truly pissed and u need that light, you'll use ur gen for the night! Who cares what the neighbours think?

That's true. I'm pissed, but I'm the type that loves quietness at night more than food. Quietness gives us the mood to think clearly.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
placeofallure:
My side of Lagos now is hell on Earth. You only have power for 2-3 hours out of 24, yet their bill is ever constant. No one can afford to run the Gen for 20 or 22 hours every day. It's very frustrating.

Everywhere in Nigeria is hell when it comes to heat.

12 hours a day light is not even enough for me let a lone 2-3 hours — that is wickedness.

I have lived in a country where light never blinked for once throughout all the years I spent there. Moving to Nigeria and only using light 2-3 hours a day is pure evil to me. I can't stand that. God forbid.

God is good
Light is life
Computer + brain is money

Without light and a computer, my life will be miserable.

Most times, I feel bad for those who hardly have light. It hurts. Without constant light throughout the nation, Nigeria can't be great. Ask me why.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Daviestunech(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
placeofallure:

Seems u hv not been to festac, abule ado nd ijeododo no place in Lagos get light pass this place in ....
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by placeofallure(f): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
iClef:

Everywhere in Nigeria is hell when it comes to heat.

12 hours a day light is not even enough for me let a lone 2-3 hours — that is wickedness.

I have lived in a country where light never blinked for once throughout all the years I spent there. Moving to Nigeria and only using light 2-3 hours a day is pure evil to me. I can't stand that. God forbid.

God is good
Light is life
Computer + brain is money

Without light and a computer, my life will be miserable.

Most times, I feel bad for those who hardly have light. It hurts. Without constant light throughout the nation, Nigeria can't be great. Ask me why.

I don't need to ask you. Who doesn't know that. The situation has been bad but recently, it's been crazy. The only place I stayed in the country and enjoyed electricity is Maitama, Abuja. While I was there, power outage was only 15 mins in a day. If I had a gun, I'd shoot the NEPA guys.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by AnaCheks(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
As a guy there are some things you need to know and this is one of them. Go learn how to wire change over. You don't need to do it yourself, with the knowledge you can correct his mistakes, you can even tell him what to do. Google is always your friend
iClef:

Man, the heat still dey even after the heavy rain some days go. Fan no fit do me — na AC I wan use, but the gen no fit carry am. My battery don run down already. Na my powerbank and laptop I dey use to charge phone.

I just dey vex. Very soon I want go bathroom go baff again. Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
I am just laughing here ....it is like having money and you can't spend ...Just calm down except you want to go to YouTube I doubt that would work.....me i don't touch anything electrical the shocks I have received when young is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
AnaCheks:
As a guy there are some things you need to know and this is one of them. Go learn how to wire change over. You don't need to do it yourself, with the knowledge you can correct his mistakes, you can even tell him what to do. Google is always your friend

I can do that, but there comes a time when a man needs to stop being jacks of trades and use money to handle some things.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
iClef:

I just dey vex. Very soon I want go bathroom go baff again.
Mtcheew.
The bolded is the part i hate about this heat.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
placeofallure:

I don't need to ask you. Who doesn't know that. The situation has been bad but recently, it's been crazy. The only place I stayed in the country and enjoyed electricity is Maitama, Abuja. While I was there, power outage was only 15 mins in a day. If I had a gun, I'd shoot the NEPA guys.

Lol. Abuja dey try sha.

It's frustrating and this lack of light is the reason most youths hardly achieve their dreams of making legit money online because they can't keep up the generator expenses.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
bruh, try and use candle
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
bruh, try and use candle

Haven't you heard of the lady that lit a candle in a room with her three kids and went out to sleep with her side guy and before she came back, everything was gone? Dear, fear candle.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
iClef:

No. There are too many places in Rivers and Bayelsa with free light, but most people think it's only Bonny. Bonny dey learn work.
We are triangulating your location small small...two clues already.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
uruba23:
The bolded is the part i hate about this heat.

I just came back from the bathroom a couple of minutes ago, but heat don dey do me now. The worst part is: the moment I opened the room, I heard mosquito sound. Damn, hate that sound.

I don't even know where the mosquito came from because every window has a well-fitted mosquito net.

I can't even sleep on bed — I'll sleep on the tiled floor. The suffering in this country no be small with wetin I dey face this night.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
iClef:

I just came back from the bathroom a couple of minutes ago, but heat don dey do me now. The worst part is: the moment I opened the room, I heard mosquito sound. Damn, hate that sound.

I don't even know where the mosquito came from because every window has a well-fitted mosquito net.

I can't even sleep on bed — I'll sleep on the tiled floor. The suffering in this country no be small with wetin I dey face this night.
On a second thought bring out your cut out see if the wire linking the metals is cut or broken...the white cut out .If yes find a new wire remove the back leaving the metal side.Get your screw and link the wire properly ..
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2020
uruba23:
We are triangulating your location small small...two clues already.

A lot of people already know I'm from RS.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2020
uruba23:

On a second thought bring out your cut out see if the wire linking the metals is cut or broken...the white cut out .

I didn't check that wire when I dismantled the box and removed the cut-out. This whole zone is 100% silent without a single noise and I love it, so I won't want to make any noise trying to fix till tomorrow. Let me just suffer it and learn from it.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2020
iClef:

I didn't check that wire when I dismantled the box and removed the cut-out. This whole zone is 100% silent without a single noise and I love it, so I won't want to make any noise trying to fix till tomorrow. Let me just suffer it and learn from it.
Well if you say so but it is a simple DIY process.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Things You Should Do After Sex / Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.