Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Patience Or Heartbreak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Patience Or Heartbreak? (1086 Views)

How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? / What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Or Heartbreak? by stephanay(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2007
he says he's very ambitious and he needs a lady who will be patient with him. he's often so busy and im d emotional type, i want to talk to him but he's hardly there. though when we hook up, we always av a nice time

he's d sweetest nd best thing that's happend to me in a long whyle and he tells me so too.

shld i still be patient with his busy and extravagant lifestyle or shld i leave him because i don't know how long my patience can last?
Re: Patience Or Heartbreak? by Joey82(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2007
my Dear, its all up 2 u. If u think u love him and he's worth waiting 4, why not. In d end, its about ur happiness, its not how far dat counts, its how well.
hope dis helps.
Re: Patience Or Heartbreak? by osereka(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2007
you are surely the nagging type. now you know he is busy cos of his work, if he eventually marry you ha! then your complain will be different
Re: Patience Or Heartbreak? by Seun(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2007
You need to find some work for yourself so you can be equally busy. Try to inject yourself into his work. wink
Re: Patience Or Heartbreak? by niceuzor: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2007
Topic Patience Or Heartbreak?

Patient Dog they say eat the fatest bone!

my dear just be patient with & put it into prayer's

i guess you must be a christian?
Re: Patience Or Heartbreak? by nokspos: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2022
A man that loves you will always have time for you , don’t be deceived , most men have multiple partner and enjoys the butterflies of new relationship , after intimacy, the butterfly flies away and they are on to the next one. Don’t worry the one that will come to stay will come someday

(1) (Reply)

Would You Wash Your Wife/girlfriend's Undies? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Sickle Cell Sufferer? / What Option Do I Take? Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.