Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Real Reason Why Women Demand Monogamy From You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Reason Why Women Demand Monogamy From You (330 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / The Fear Of Being Used And Discarded Is The Reason Why Some Women Demand Money / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Why Women Demand Monogamy From You by Facts101: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
The REAL reason why women demand monogamy from you is as a bid to control you

Not because of love

Not because of sex

Not because they're jealous

Not because you're compatible

But because it is easier to control a man whom is sexually bound to her

The thinking goes

"if I can make him commit to me sexually, then I can control him completely"

And they are right

Most of you, when you commit sexually to women that is when your inner ode shows

Your inner ode that has been hidden after all your 'alpha this, alpha that'

If it wasn't about control

A woman would 100% understand that when she doesn't feel like fucking

(especially in Long term relationships)

Then you should have the choice as a man to Bleep another woman and ease yourself a little.

Re: The Real Reason Why Women Demand Monogamy From You by Ammishaddai: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
This poster has not done proper research before typing this rubbish. FYI, most women who demand a monogamy have Christian-like backgrounds. So what do you expect them to want?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Women Demand Monogamy From You by Liposure: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
I thought monogamy was setup to mitigate promiscuity. Yet men still cheat on their wives despite all the boundaries.

(1) (Reply)

She Loves Me And Still Cheat On Me / My Fellow Nairalanders / Pls Ur Kind Advice Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.