Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. (1393 Views)

Who Has The Nicest Butt, Destiny Etiko Or Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) / Whats The Nicest Thing A Stranger Has Ever Done For You? / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by Telemon(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Share with us things a stranger did for you. Atleast it will make us remember we still have some good people around.
Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by anykey: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
I was seated one fateful afternoon in a very popular resturant. I was carefully eating my lunch, while thinking about my girlfriend text that morning. She said she has missed her period.
Little did i know someone was looking at me all this while. She walked up to me and said she loves the way i moved my mouth when i chewed.
I was speechless, i was just staring at her. She stood up and left, i feasted my eyes on her heavily endowed bubble butts before going back to my thoughts.
After a while, i stood up to pay my bills and leave, that was when i was informed my girlfriend has paid.

wawu

I never knew this girl from adam. I was shocked it came from a nigerian girl.

Was distraught i never got a chance to feel those bubble butts.

11 Likes

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by falcon01: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
I can't remember anything big

1 Like

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by jey4all(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
I remember driving to school for a test. There was no money on me. I just wanted to write the test and return home . Halfway to school my car stopped working. I saw a lady and begged her for bike fare to school and she gave me . I collected her number . After the test I fixed my car and I called her to appreciate her. And that’s how we started fucking until I graduated. She became my side fork

13 Likes

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by Beckysexy(f): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ok
Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by lagusboyyy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm, in this tough world, not many are ready to help, without expecting something in return.

But the latest thing a stranger did for me, was putting extra three peppers in my already bought ones, she gave me as extra.

Its not really special, but most won't even bother giving you extra one for free.

4 Likes

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by Telemon(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Hmmmmmm, in this tough world, not many are ready to help, without expecting something in return.

But the latest thing a stranger did for me, was putting extra three peppers in my already bought ones, she gave me as extra.

Its not really special, but most won't even bother giving you extra one for free.
indeed it is special.
Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by zealousayo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Someone here gave me N30,000. I was so happy.
Sir, wherever you are, the Lord will continue to bless you.

6 Likes

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by songzDaniel01(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
zealousayo:
Someone here gave me N30,000. I was so happy.
Sir, wherever you are, the Lord will continue to bless you.
abeg gimme small inside grin
Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by lillyontop(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
I was young back then, at the old Daystar church close to welfare.. me and family attended one even service like that don't really like sitting close to my family cos that's when pastor go say pray and my dad dey look who no close eyes pray like someone looking for something thats lost so I don't really like sitting down close to him in church so that I will be free... Back then at Daystar the church was small so we have upstairs and downstairs, I went to sit upstair view all the members downstairs it's a nice view thou... I sat close to a young man sha I guess he noticed I didn't do offering in church so when it was time to share our closing charge which is normal closing Bible verse of most churches, Daystar closing charge is Joshua 1.18 and all of us we hold hands.. the man just hold me with lots of money in his hands and when we were done he left it in my palm then I walked up to him to give him is money he told me " keep you need it more than I do" I can never forget him till die thou i didn't see his face cos it has evening service and I pray God continue to bless him wherever he is and who ever he is before I stop writing I no tell my papa anything I chop the money and the amount was much even if I couldn't remember the exact amount

4 Likes

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by finalboss(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
A lady once helped me in illorin (Kwara State) she refused to collect anything from me. I was surprised and I lost her contact ever since.

1 Like

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by finalboss(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
songzDaniel01:
lol grin grin

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by Cholls(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
my brother that is when a stranger said to me 'You're look good bro'
Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by finalboss(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Cholls:
my brother that is when a stranger said to me 'You're look good bro'
Like a guy ?
Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by zikter(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please edit the title of this post. Stranger has done... and not "stranger AS done..."

1 Like

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by Lilpen3758: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
Someone here sent me 3k God bless u sir
Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by Telemon(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
zikter:
Please edit the title of this post. Stranger has done... and not "stran.ger AS done..."
ok thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by StPete: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
I attended morning mass back then in school while in the hostel. I had no single food, I was broke as hell. Just while I was leaving right after mass, a lady walked up to me and said God directed her to give me this money. I swear miracles and good hearted people still exist. It saved my life

2 Likes

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
cheesy
There was this girl that I met back then in poly..I had no accommodation..Na she help me talk to some of her male friends say make Dem put me for their house until I go secure my own apartment..

That was after all my niggas wey I put all my hope on don disappoint me..

1 Like

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by zealousayo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
songzDaniel01:
Lol.
Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by gameboy727(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
A nairalander gifted me 10k on my birthday back in November.

1 Like

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
a
Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by Chummynoni(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
when a nairalander called me to buy my armani exchange luxury wristwatch. it was like a miracle becos the watch costs more than 400k. thank you mr Ray

2 Likes

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by OluwaLina1(f): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
5yrs ago.....I followed my mum to the market and she fainted...people were just pouring water on her head,a man got down from his car and offered to take us to the hospital.My dad came and we asked for the bills and the doctor said the man has settled the bills and even dropped 20k for provisions.Mr stranger,you and your family will never lack.

4 Likes

Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
When I was young, someone once gave me money because she saw me writing poems. But na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement now
Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by thatsleepboy1: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
A man paid for my tfare from Lagos to Owerri and bought things for me. I was skeptical about his gesture until we got to a military check point in Benin and we got to know he was a top DSS official which made me to be more afraid. He just chose to do that for me and when we got to Owerri hé pray for me and said we will surely meet in future but he doesn't know how and he's also a pastor but I couldn't tell his tribe.
Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by paulolee(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
was stranded when traveling to port harcort from lag for an interview for d first time..
pH boys run me street for park, collect my money n phone because we arrived very late and a beautiful bea came to my aid..
she gave me a nice place to sleep, food and even t.p to attend d interview very early dt next morning..
it was strange bcoz I never knew her before and I returned bk to lag after a week..
we wr chatting and she asked why I didn't make advances on her all tru d nites we spent together and I told her dt it isnt normal bcox she helped me and Its not right to ask for sex from a stranger dt offered me help bt the truth was dt I didnt av c.d and didnt know how to ask her if she av or if she can lend me cash to codedly buy one bcox i dnt use cheap ones..
Re: What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. by johnkey: 4:38am On Apr 22, 2021
Not sure or can't remember. I'm the stranger that always helps.

(1) (Reply)

Video: 1 Girl, 3 Boys In Hot Kerewa - Video Leak By Haters / Two SHS Girls Challenge Themselves In H.0.T Tw3.rk Dance Competition / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.