Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1387 Views)

Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Eyah!
Re: . by yuping(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Congratulation.
Re: . by habsydiamond(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
U took the bull by its horn... How u go get injuries.. E no possible nao.. U just saved urself from future disaster. Congrats oo
Re: . by Muchmore024: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
You just dogde a bullet. Stop ranting cos of a wh*re
Re: . by Bornsinner7: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ok
Re: . by chatinent: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
It is not ideal to pity-love sb.

You also have to learn to become a man!

Date when you are ready for marriage!
Re: . by IFuckYourMama: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Tales by moonlight part 2 wink

If you believe this lamba, my brother your own don be be dat ohh

Watchout for part 3
Re: . by Calibrator: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Your breakfast is still waiting for you on the table.

Only a matter of time before you go back to eat it.
Re: . by dacblogger: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lemme book space first

Back to the issue at hand..next time a lady that has no source of income hands over money to you,ask where it's from..
Re: . by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
IFuckYourMama:
Tales by moonlight part 2 wink

If you believe this lamba, my brother your own don be be dat ohh

Watchout for part 3
Are you this dumb ?

Do you think someone can just composed that write up as imaginary ?

The way some of you comment at times, make we wonder.
Re: . by bepositive11: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Happy with how you handled it. Good job bro. All the best with your future endeavors
Re: . by Demigod22: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
You did well, your peace of mind over woman matter. But next time, when a girl give money, especially when she doesn't have source of income, please ask her where she got it from. Above, congratulations for the bold step.

OP, I am just thinking that now that the girl has returned to her ex, and you are now her ex, what if you start behaving towards her like the ex did? LoL, just kidding.
Re: . by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
After all she did for you?.. Now she isn't good enough for you.. And one male would tell me Nigerian guys deserve true love.. Smh

1 Like

Re: . by Youngpo413: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
After all she did for you?.. Now she isn't good enough for you.. And one male would tell me Nigerian guys deserve true love.. Smh
Hmmm.
Re: . by Gosj001: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Inner peace is the number priority over everything. But A good turn deserves another

My signature
Re: . by muller101(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Deltafynest:
I wrote a trend on how i and my girlfriend's ex planned to use her and move on, well, it didn't go as planned.

https://www.nairaland.com/6768506/how-handled-cheating-serious-girl

So my girlfriend came to my place yesterday morning to apologise. I became very furious to the extent that i was very brutal and had to force her to tell me everything.

First, she told me sometime ago when i was broke and looking for money to pay my school fees, she met a counsellor from her ward that promised to give her the money if she agreed to visit. Being a family friend, my girlfriend visited the man and told him she needed the money to pay her fees before Friday, it was Wednesday then.

The man later told her he would only give her the money on the ground that he sleeps with her. At first, it seemed too extreme but when she thought about me dropping out, she agreed to it. The man later had his way and sent her a fake alert.

She went to the bank and was told the money never came. She became furious and called the man, the dude was insulting her not to call him again....

When i heard this, i was surprised because my girlfriend told me she never had anything with the family friend and only wanted to raise money for my school fees. And knowing fully well that my girl was an orphan with no siblings, the man did that to her.

Again, she told me after some time and after we finally paid the fees, she was looking for money to pay for some dues in school and that period i was having fever with no money. The ex boyfriend was making contact with her in the past which she never wanted and had warned him to stop calling. According to her, she could not block him because she was using a small phone plus the guy also had an habit of calling with strange numbers.

So when the guy finally called again, she flowed in and then met the guy, they had sex and she got the money. I remember she brought money home that day and gave me everything. She never told me how she got it then and i just assumed she got it from her friend.

That and some other Minor stuffs. Last Las, i forgave her after her apology and then we had a quiet time talking about everything truth to truth, according to her.

This evening, i broke up with her. I told her i don't think this is the right thing to do and she needs to reconcile with the ex boyfriend being that they spent 9 years together and the guy was unwilling to let everything go.

Thank you all for your advise.

Pls don't quote this post as you comment, thank you
Some of us don't listen to instructions.

Back to topic. I guess you are moving onto another pussy holder grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
muller101:
Some of us don't listen to instructions.

Back to topic. I guess you are moving onto another pussy holder grin
Bros pls unquote the write up.

Pls
Thank u
Re: . by Panda7(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Are Part Of The Problems We Have In Nigeria / Lady Caught P@nts Down With A Guy In A Club Toilet — Video / Young Man Cries Non-stop Till He Passes Out After Being Served Breakfast (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.