Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends (71313 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Verysmart101: 6:43am On Apr 21, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Never heard of divorce parties but for someone to throw one, they probably went through hell and back. Congrats to her on being set free

Judge of all judges.Just jumping into conclusion like a frog.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Verysmart101: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Nusaibart:
It's better to throw party because men are trash scum
. including ur dad,brothers, cousins,and all male relations including ur future sons if at all u will get married to a scum and ur future hubby too will be a scum.Idiot.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by dratine(m): 6:54am On Apr 21, 2021
I DDD. Fear woman. The man most have been in hell all this while.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Emaprince: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2021
pocohantas:
Consolation.

Even if she was the victimized and shortchanged party, it calls for sober reflection, not party.

Ordinary relationship breakup dey make person calm, come be divorce. While her ex-husband might be terrible, she must be a narcissist. She is definitely not over him or the situation.
I have always known you are not a feminist undecided

You just like to catch cruise angry

Your comment is a wise one
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Burgerlomo: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I've seen her friend with leg chain.

She did not divorce.

she only changed line of business.

From one customer bank -------× Public Enterprise.

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2021
Nusaibart:
It's better to throw party because men are trash scum

Including your Dad right
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
She should create a profile on codederuns or Inmessage...

Make she come share her profile name here, we them boy go patronise her market wella (after ramadan)...

We full ground.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Washere(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2021
Old story
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by olmoRoc: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2021
Wait till reality hits you
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Btruth: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2021
"Egbe kini oko ma'she?" ........club of wetin my man go do?

Igbehin aiye!
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by femtoj2: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Better than being in abusive marriage

That may be correct if she is not the abuser in this context. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Frales6(f): 7:27am On Apr 21, 2021
see old ladies of Juventus...small boys go begin nack am now.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by kmaster007: 7:30am On Apr 21, 2021
truth4ull:
Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN40IXhD4Ux/?igshid=msftqwwz9guo

Nigerian lady throws a party to celebrate her divorce.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9zq2SXrzbY

Dr Ikea Bello’s divorce party was held last week and attended by her friends who wore red outfits.

Some of the party’s decoration had inscriptions which read “I do, I did, I’m done”, “Divorced at last”, “bye Felicia”
Divorce Association Of Federal Republic Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by KanuSE: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2021
wany:

Even prisoners celebrate when given freedom,how much more a hellish Union.let her celebrate. undecided

This is a speculation, how do we establish her previous marriage was hell.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by tiswell(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2021
LordKO:
Good if she is celebrating the extrication of herself from an abusive union, but shame on her if she is celebrating a divorce from a man who had a good intention for her and done his best for her.
nothing is worth celebrating in divorce
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by ahnie: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2021
Mrlcredible:
shut up
pls I'm not the cause of your frustrations.just to let you know that I 'am getting better @my kungfu lessons.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2021
Hoes convention.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Respect55(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2021
See them looking like bleached Togolese vultures
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Crusty3: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2021
no wonder the marriage didn't work out.....she's got no brains
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by DonTattaglia: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Jamesbally:

UGLY BITCHES.
Her ex is a real Niggarrr.

Very ugly, old looking, worn out rags. Can't even look twice on any of them. Spits..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
While People like Paul the Apostle gave us parting words of
" I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing
"

Our own Generation filled with Daughters of Jezebel are Wearing Asoebi celebrating Divorce with,
I do, I did, I’m done!"

A Generation that Derives Joy in Nonsense is a Generation heading for Destruction..

GOD Have Mercy on Us!
The so-called "Apostle" Paul was of the Devil.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by miraculousGod(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2021
After milking the man dry perhaps
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2021
I search her name as Dr Ikea Bello in Wikipedia, no results, she is nobody.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by pikechukwu6(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2021
My man go done get heart attack. Women are the heart breakers... grin grin grin grin trust it meet my guy well

But to avoid this kind thing... Pls, visit this channel, it's for your goodness sake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sksYxdaQ9WI
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Shalommy(f): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2021
If it was the man that threw the party, guys will be happy. But since it's the woman they're all pained. What's good for u guyz, good for us ladies.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Cleanworld(f): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2021
JovialJune:

So leg chain automatically means what?

No wonder SARS labeled rough looking guys with nasty haircut yahoo boys/cultists, what is the difference between you and them?

Talking about stone age people and their way of thinking. Absurd
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Deydontknow(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2021
truth4ull:
Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN40IXhD4Ux/?igshid=msftqwwz9guo

Nigerian lady throws a party to celebrate her divorce.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9zq2SXrzbY

Dr Ikea Bello’s divorce party was held last week and attended by her friends who wore red outfits.

Some of the party’s decoration had inscriptions which read “I do, I did, I’m done”, “Divorced at last”, “bye Felicia”

This is what you see when you finally marry olosho

Please my brothers no mata how the thing take sweet you. Never you marry olosho! never you marry olosho!! never you marry olosho!!! take this good advice and save your life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Lostchild(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2021
I pitty men
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by 2rez: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2021
Was expecting to see young & pretty schrepps but was disappointed. So na these consolidated wash outs when their contents don vaporize finish? Is oh k. grin. They all look cantankerous & wild. After the parrrry when alone. grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Dianeetdiana(f): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2021
good for her
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Akaimmanuel(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2021
I wanted to say something but trust Nigerians on nairaland....
someone said "league of divorcee... celebrate divorce with asoebi" ���
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by fordiong(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2021
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"Isaiah 4:1
This will not break this much awaited prophecy .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.