Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends (71345 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by wany(f): 4:22am On Apr 21, 2021
Dannyilo:
After all the madness, she will likely become the side chick of another married man. See the pictures posted, old looking women who most likely are divorcees cheering her up.
for your mind right.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by wany(f): 4:24am On Apr 21, 2021
Bloomfrancs2:
I think she is pained. And I strongly believe that her friends were behind her decision. When she craves the man's dick she will regret her decision patapata. grin tongue
Dicks full street undecided
Na you go run.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by cardoctor(m): 4:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Hmmm. Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by wany(f): 4:29am On Apr 21, 2021
KanuSE:

Anyone who's been through hell in marriage wouldn't throw a divorce party but take a break and have a sober reflection.

Not a time to party or you haven't learnt any lessons.
Even prisoners celebrate when given freedom,how much more a hellish Union.let her celebrate. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Carlmax(m): 4:33am On Apr 21, 2021
wany:

Even prisoners celebrate when given freedom,how much more a hellish Union.let her celebrate. undecided

Hmmm! This your analogy makes sense, it's a good angle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by wany(f): 4:37am On Apr 21, 2021
zoghys:

What's so cool about leg chain anyway?. Aside been non African, it doesn't really make any fashion sense. Why rocking a chain on your leg like some chained animal, while you can easily put that chain on your wrist.
That is her style it must not sooth you.live and let others live too. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by lolaben(m): 4:37am On Apr 21, 2021
truth4ull:
Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN40IXhD4Ux/?igshid=msftqwwz9guo

Nigerian lady throws a party to celebrate her divorce.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9zq2SXrzbY

Dr Ikea Bello’s divorce party was held last week and attended by her friends who wore red outfits.

Some of the party’s decoration had inscriptions which read “I do, I did, I’m done”, “Divorced at last”, “bye Felicia”

What a Shame, a sham and degradation!!! May God deliver us from these end time marriage crashes. It is a pity. God help preserve our homes, as we place you first, knowing that a 3 fold cord cannot be easily broken. Nobody forced u in the first place to say I Do....we did not know when you got married, it is now public because u divorced? Why major in the minor things. Heavenly Father, frustrate every home wrecker and put them all to shame. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Funflipper: 4:39am On Apr 21, 2021
ahnie:
She must have been through hell.

True talk. Hell is sure an understatement. Imagine her not being able to hang out with her bleaching harlot friends all day. It feels like heaven now with nobody putting her in check.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by OgaRico(m): 4:44am On Apr 21, 2021
All her members wear red but she wear black,in other news;na she bi the Queen mother of the divorced witchcraft Super League.And who noticed that one with red shoe to match?
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by sameks08(m): 4:44am On Apr 21, 2021
show me ur friends and you can complete the sentence
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Funflipper: 4:46am On Apr 21, 2021
Mrlcredible:
you that posted that a certain audio white nurse stripped you naked and shouted in surprise at the sight of your big clitoris.
Now a certain moniker is stalking you on this forum calling you madam big clitoris.
Is your husband aware that you're a nuisance and an irresponsible woman on this forum?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Whitecoal711: 4:50am On Apr 21, 2021
UPMIKE:
Congratulations to the ex-husband.
He is delivered
Not yet,he now need a thorough washing and setting
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Emma1Oj(m): 4:57am On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Better than being in abusive marriage
Gheghen!! dem done dey come outside..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by kunleham(m): 5:13am On Apr 21, 2021
If you asked me I think it's the husband that supposed to celebrate for taking this ayamatanga out of his life!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Jaapu: 5:16am On Apr 21, 2021
wany:
for your mind right.

The party for the man is to get one sweet 20year old girl wey no get any issue or depressive tendencies to enjoy life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by zoghys: 5:17am On Apr 21, 2021
wany:

That is her style it must not sooth you.live and let others live too. undecided

Well, thanks I have been living and am letting others live as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Offorgerald15(m): 5:28am On Apr 21, 2021
That niqqa is damn lucky, if I be the husband, I will drink and praise God for his Mercy
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by objobj: 5:38am On Apr 21, 2021
Franzinni:
Association of second hand women with very high milage ...

But I am happy for them tho

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by mechanics(m): 5:41am On Apr 21, 2021
Hmmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:47am On Apr 21, 2021
truth4ull:
Source:

Watch video here

Dr Ikea Bello’s divorce party was held last week and attended by her friends who wore red outfits.

Some of the party’s decoration had inscriptions which read “I do, I did, I’m done”, “Divorced at last”, “bye Felicia”
Home training and family background matters a lot. Men should be careful. No decent woman is happy to divorce her husband no matter how bad the union was.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by thomasjoe(m): 6:02am On Apr 21, 2021
truth4ull:
Source:

Watch video here

This is good news, really calls for celebration from her former husband .....
Her entire actions clearly gives away her as a troublesome stubborn irrational person..
I thank God her former husband is now free at last ......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by OyinO: 6:04am On Apr 21, 2021
Look at their thin-thin mosquito legs. Celebrating divorce. Nansense!
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by doctorbabs(m): 6:14am On Apr 21, 2021
future lamentations.... awaiting her... just watch ot
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Excelento(m): 6:15am On Apr 21, 2021
SEE THEM,

BIRD OF THE SAME FEATHERS.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THAT LUCKY MAN
THIS WOMAN MUST HAVE BEEN A LESBIAN.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by andyanders: 6:18am On Apr 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I've seen her friend with leg chain.

She did not divorce.

she only changed line of business.

From one customer bank -------× Public Enterprise.
Exactly on point. Marriages of these days are business ventures for women.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Bloomfrancs2: 6:23am On Apr 21, 2021
wany:
Dicks full street undecided Na you go run.
Hoelosho spotted.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Manq(m): 6:24am On Apr 21, 2021
decatalyst:
Even if the marriage wasn't worth it anymore, this is shameful.

And look at the league of divorcee grin

Just looking for their common jewelry,
Ankle bracelets
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Cnach: 6:26am On Apr 21, 2021
ahnie:
She must have been through hell.
those who really went through hell got no joy to do this , they are still heart broken even till this moment.
this ones na I no fit allow man control me group
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Pacyrus(m): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2021
Wereys... Awon divorcees grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Blackdisciple(m): 6:38am On Apr 21, 2021
All of them looks the same...
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by GoldHorse(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2021
Next week we will hear that one of the "celebrant's" friends has moved in with the former husband.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Fanuchi007: 6:41am On Apr 21, 2021
homeboys no de shout. D husband will be receiving head from another lady and b smiling. we move on. las las na still small boys wai de hustle sugar go chop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.