Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (12222 Views)

Poll: Be honest: have you ever been unfaithful to a boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse?

Yes. More than once.: 42% (70 votes)
Yes, but just once.: 15% (25 votes)
No, never, or not yet!: 42% (71 votes)
This poll has ended

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by superman(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2007
MILITIA is sittin right here with me. hmm what next, we find out!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Larrydee(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2007
i've been flirtin wit other girls but i've slept wit another gal just once & i did confess to the real "one". believe u me, it made d relationship stronger. i had 2 do it cos d "one" is kinda spiritual & wont let me touch her so i found someone else cos i needed 2 let my steam off.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by uyai(f): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2007
yes i have, but i've never been caught.

the first one i did back in naija because i thought i was going to leave the guy, but i changed my mind.

the next cheating was out of frustration, well i did it a couple of times, i felt no remorse.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by BABEELOVE(f): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2007
Well well with no regrets at all!!! tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by lucidang(m): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2007
Well, na normal thing for guys to cheat, so i no need to tell u before u go understand,

anyway, it still doesn't make it right,

Well, me i don decide to dey take the antidote so that i no go backslide again,

ANTIDOTE:
""""Only date people you adore, care for and respect, one that is truly your friend, and not just becuase of dat bakassi or boobs or sexy lips, sexy figure"""""

""""Make sure the feeling is mutual"""""

Otherwise """""ABORT relationship""""""

Else """"Heartbreak!! Cheating!!!! Late Nights!!!""""""

no long thing!!!!!
signing off
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Hazeleyed(f): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2007
more confessions people, come on bare ur minds.relieve urslf of the guilt, TELL US ABOUT IT!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2007
I've never done it, and i dont imagine myself doing that.
@ all,
remeber the golden rule:'Do Unto Others As You Want Others To Do Unto You'
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by bebe2007(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2007
~~~~ THEY SAY NEVER SAY NEVER~~~~ so those of you saying NEVER you would probably eat your words sooner or later.

Cheating is not something you set your mind to do, it just happens. The fact that you love one person does not mean you wouldnt find others attractive or maybe love them too. Its just the way it is. You can cheat physically or emotionally (which is most common) i.e you are with one person and you secretly love another or miss another. Am sure those of you saying NEVER are guilty of no.2

Those of us guilty of CHEATING are not devils, we just didnt have the necessary self control at that time. So do not judge us ok. You maybe next.

@siena, boy i must say you look hot at 39. tongue tongue tongue How do you manage that? Keep it up!!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2007
bebe2007:

~~~~ THEY SAY NEVER SAY NEVER~~~~ so those of you saying NEVER you would probably eat your words sooner or later.

Cheating is not something you set your mind to do, it just happens. The fact that you love one person does not mean you wouldnt find others attractive or maybe love them too. Its just the way it is. You can cheat physically or emotionally (which is most common) i.e you are with one person and you secretly love another or miss another. Am sure those of you saying NEVER are guilty of no.2

Those of us guilty of CHEATING are not devils, we just didnt have the necessary self control at that time. So do not judge us ok. You maybe next.

@siena, boy i must say you look hot at 39. tongue tongue tongue How do you manage that? Keep it up!!!

grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2007
bebe2007:

you are not worthy to take home to my mama
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Hazeleyed(f): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2007
so who do u think is interested in following u to see mama?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2007
Hazel-eyed:

so who do u think is interested in following u to see mama?

if you wont follow me, then be prepared you are not getting the total love from her last kid a son for that matter.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ Bebe: Thanks.

Of the 2 kinds of cheating, as Bebe said, there are 2 kinds, emotional or physical. Most who deny ever cheating are at the very least, guilty of emotional cheating.

And, dare I say it, emotional cheating can have further reaching consequences, compared to the physical act. Often, the emotional 'cheater' doesn't know he / she's cheating, and as such, can go on for the length of a relationship.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by babadee(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2007
many times and i know i still will many times more.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by OmoEko1(f): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2007
Cheating and moi does not mix together wink wink wink, if am tired of a relationship, I will rather break it off than cheating on him jare.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Sonye(f): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ OmoEko
Hello girl. Good to meet you everywhere i drop by. How u doing?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by OmoEko1(f): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2007
Come on have only been to less than 5 threads today grin, anyway sha I dey oh just chilling.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by jdizzy(m): 12:58am On Jul 25, 2007
I'm about to make one oyinbo chic answer YES to this question. Met her while clubbing this weekend and the girl dey no wan let man go, but keeps reminding me that she has a boyfriend

Anyways, I doubt that I can be 100% faithful until I meet the girl that I want to marry! Haven't met her yet so just dating for the hell of it, and getting whatever I can
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by uchetobi(f): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2007
shocked shocked shocked but on second thoughts. Not really
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by GeminiII(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2007
seun what are you waitin for u ought to give militia a life ban from this forum she is corrupting all the good gals
embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by GeminiII(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2007
seun what are you waitin for u ought to give militia a life ban from this forum she is corrupting all the good gals
embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by DevDel(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2007
wetin MILITIA do all of una sef ehn? make una leave d chic alone jare. But to the main question, I no gree answer!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by BlackMamba(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2007
There is no expectation or demand for a monogamous relationship. So cheating do not come into play. Surprisingly, there are enough decent women out there that practice this lifestyle, and I'm loving it. No pressures. No lies.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2007
Gemini II:

embarassed embarassed

Oh Migosh!! cry cry cry cry cry  My life will come to an end!!!!!  I will commit suicide!!! Because before I drunkenly stumbled across Nairaland I was so miserable with my life and was seriously jobless!!!-----ANUGBOKO!!!! tongue

DevDel:

wetin MILITIA do all of una sef ehn? make una leave d chic alone jare. But to the main question, I no gree answer!

Don't mind them jare!!! All na jealousy and bad belle!!!  I think I have the most fun on Nairaland than them boring cows!!!!  Any where MILITIA "LOGAN"-WINFREY-BUSH-CLINTON is on Nairaland you know most are going to be relegated to the background of course!!!  Jealousy  and more jealousy since I have more to offer!!! BORING COWS!!! Come on LOGAN, time for a snack!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

---- lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick and drooling away your lives!!!! cool
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2007
I have nothing to contribute.

[This is offtopic] @Larrydee Hey, that pic in your profile: isnt that a shelf from Kenneth Dike Library?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by tomiade1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2007
obowunmi:

na today?
i have even lost count
God loves a cheerful giver you know?
because freely freely he gave unto us.

i dey tell u, wink
cool
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by sylvao2000(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2007
MILITIA:

Oh Migosh!! cry cry cry cry cry My life will come to an end!!!!! I will commit suicide!!! Because before I drunkenly stumbled across Nairaland I was so miserable with my life and was seriously jobless!!!-----ANUGBOKO!!!! tongue

Don't mind them jare!!! All na jealousy and bad belle!!! I think I have the most fun on Nairaland than them boring cows!!!! Any where MILITIA "LOGAN"-WINFREY-BUSH-CLINTON is on Nairaland you know most are going to be relegated to the background of course!!! Jealousy and more jealousy since I have more to offer!!! BORING COWS!!! Come on LOGAN, time for a snack!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

nothing when this militia none dey talk put na waooooooo for you no sine when you never commite for here you self you none dey tire

---- lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick and drooling away your lives!!!! cool
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2007
Yes oh!!!! I say who wan die make im die!!!! tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MP007(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2007
gone are the dayz when guyz where the ones cheating , ladies have taking over, frekas . bitches and ho's , lord have mercy , its hard to get a good gurl theses dayz,
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by denex: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2007
You people shoul stop this. It is dangerous and it is reckless. I meet some people I know personally on Nairaland entirely by chance.

Anybody that implicates themselves on this site should have no one to blame but themselves.

I have not cheated during any of my relationships, but even if I had, I'd have just ignored this thread.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MP007(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2007
freaks!, i havent and never will,
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by lucidang(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2007
@ denex,
good call.
word of caution to all, i suppose.

honestly speaking, some of us are already aware of the "supposed" risk that you have just mentioned but are still going ahead to bare our minds,

it is meant to be an interactive but candid exercise so that we can all draw positive insights from the learnings and ideas of others, while we share ours with them,

i suppose there is some truth in what you have mentioned though and i implore all of us to share our personnal experiences with a little bit of class and style, and not freak out for fear of retribution,

why lead a double life? there is no gain , in the long run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things You Do That Makes You Happy / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife’s Sister Like This In [photo] / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.