Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (12224 Views)

Poll: Be honest: have you ever been unfaithful to a boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse?

Yes. More than once.: 42% (70 votes)
Yes, but just once.: 15% (25 votes)
No, never, or not yet!: 42% (71 votes)
This poll has ended

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by festybee(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2007
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallow be thy name,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [size=8pt][/size] ,
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2007
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Hazeleyed(f): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2007
@militia it has actually made me stronger and of course u won't believe the gfuy is even better than my boyfriend.
festybee:

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallow be thy name,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [size=8pt][/size] ,
see this one ooo.like say hin never do before.anyway na u sabi,all i know is that shit happens.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by crazyp(f): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2007
yes cheesy cheesy

what next? grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by McDoe(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2007
A dozen times. I am however, a born-again.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by charlione(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2007
WHAT!!! A BORN AGAIN WHO HAS CHEATED ON HIS CHIC LIKE A DOZEN TIMES?? GOD HELP US!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by klassyguy(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2007
I have actually done it before, but i just did it to piss the babe off. to add to the fun, the babe actually called me while i was at it!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MsSunshine(f): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2007
[color=#990000][/color] Nope, I have never cheated.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by bebe2007(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2007
As bad as it may sound, i have. Am not making excuses but, it was inevitable. (long distance relationships are prone to such).
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by deekseen(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2007
You guys should wait till karma screws y'all in the ass one after the other.
E dey sweet abi? Okay, don't you guys worry. Have you ever thought of how terrible you would feel if your so-much-trusted partner cheats on you later in the future? - that would be karma.
I'm on the waiting list to be screwed by karma and it may come in 10 folds. But i've made an appeal and i promised not to do it again.
I don change o!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by SweetT1: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2007
@MILITIA
You are one bad girl, but you are kinda cute. Except that you look like sister soldier, what's up with dress?? Are you a member of black panther or what ? By the way, what city are you in?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2007
Sweet T:

@MILITIA
You are one bad girl, but you are kind of cute. Except that you look like sister soldier, what's up with dress?? Are you a member of black panther or what ? By the way, what city are you in?

Chill!!! Have no fear---Just doing my job!!! MODELLING FOR DOGS!!!!!! tongue HOUSTON----TEXAS!!!!! LONE STAR STATE!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by ebos(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2007
This world! well, may God help us, because human beings are
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by karlken(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2007
Just perused your profile now.In addition to the questions already answered,are you single and what do you do out there in Texas? wink wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by trendy(f): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2007
i have not, not because am a saint or something
he is my first and he is cool, i wont cheat on him
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2007
am not sure wat all u guys consider to be cheatin. the most i av ever done outside a relationship is to kiss and smooch someone else.is dat cheatin?i guess YES
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by SweetT1: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2007
@MILITIA
Houston? we got a problem. No place like big D !
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by johnnygan(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2007
Never cheated.
I don't know if i would but that could only be retaliation
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by deekseen(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ trendy
i hope and pray you dont cheat on him, but what will happen if he cheats on you?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by bugado(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2007
cheating is normal cos girls call guys mugu. so cheat cheat cheat and cheat the hail out of them. i'm a good cheat.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by koko777(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2007
@MILITIA, Why faking up! You aint in LAS VEGAS, you were in lagos as at yesterday night, your real name is Mosun, you finished from LASU B/F 2003set. So brace up!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2007
Na wah oh!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by johnnygan(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2007
lol. Maybe she's a showgirl at las vegas
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by SweetT1: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2007
@MILITIA
What's up with the allegations?? where are you?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by SweetT1: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2007
@Koko777

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by SweetT1: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2007
@Koko777
Hey Bro'. How did you know so much about MILITIA ?? Is that realy her picture?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by johnnygan(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2007
lol
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by sillyboy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ Topic.

I've cheated on my partners all my life. I really don't cheat to prove a point, it just happens that I end up with a new chick almost every week. This life is quite funny. even when you don't chase girls, they chase you! I really don't sleep with all the girls but I get really splotchy.

I must confess that for almost 2 months now, I've not cheated on the lady I intend to marry. I just feel I shouldn't cheat her because she so so upright . I just want to be honest ,sincere and make her realise that I was once bad and am trying so hard to be a good boy now for her.

@ Militia.
I checked your pix. and I must say you are lovely. but what's up with the allegations?

@ Hazel eyed.

I'm not surprised you'e been cheating on your partner. I suppose you are really enjoying your escapades. I pray he catches you while you are "firing" shocked shocked. AMEN!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Caradona(f): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ Topic

My Ex-Boyfriend was a cheating Dog, and so I cheated on him countless times to make myself feel better
but I was never kissed by my Bangers, so I won't called it real cheating.
I've never cheated since then, I think?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by molasco(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2007
yeah, i've cheated on my partner one million and one times. I am a typical african man, i dont believe a man cheats on his wife because our tradition support polygamy.

A guy can friend as many girls as possible but ladies are not allowed to do so.

mo le laya pupo, ko soun to buru sugbon b'obirin ba loko meji odi asewo.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by koko777(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ sweet T, Yep! That was her pix, she was once a finalist of MBGN '02 or so, though she's quite gifted in the area of modelling but she's damn too proud, i use to be her course mate in  LASU, we even worship in the same church  around onikan on the island. i'm not mistaken at all, she's Mosun. My point is, i dislike fake people. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2007
NA WAH OH!!!!  I beg make una face the topic oh!!!!  Mosun ko!  Mosun ni!  Another person said I was one "Joy" from Port harcourt who used to sing in their church choir! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!  Since I am not on trial, I do not have to answer.  Anyone you say I am, I agree!!!!! cool Please do not spoil this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FACE THE TOPIC BEFORE SEUN DELETES ALL YOUR POSTS!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] / 5 Reasons Women Break Up With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.