Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami (1364 Views)

‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack / Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by Warripikine: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Governor Nyesom Wike has opened up on his take concerning the call for Pantami to be sacked -

Wike on Tuesday, April 20, said the best decision for the minister at this time is to resign honourably -
The governor added that Pantami's remarks in the past have brought about a lot of serious insecurity issues and killings.

Speaking in an interview with AIT TV monitored by Legit.ng on Tuesday, April 20, Governor Wike alleged that whatever it was that Pantami said or did in the past has germinated into serious problems in the country.
Governor Wike said the minister should resign now

"Whether as a teenager or not, the seed he sowed that time, what has happened now? It has germinated into people killing people. "So it's not a question of whether you're a teenager...it is not excusable...it is not excusable at all
"That argument of being a teenager is neither here nor there..." The governor blamed what he called power-play in the screening of ministers by the National Assembly on the appointment of some public servants with questionable histories

Wike noted that in other societies, Pantami should not have been appointed into his present office, adding that the minister should resign in his best interest.

https://www.legit.ng/1412452-pantami-the-seed-sowed-past-germinated-governor-slams-minister.

1 Like

Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by SpeakOutNaija: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Security issues in Nigeria is beyond Pantami. Its a NORTHERN AGENDA

There are SO MANY 'Pantamis' in various sectors and arms of this country. They have moved their foot solders to every part of the country, While some are in various corridors of power some are just as ordinary as tricycle operators, truck pushers, street tailors, water vendors, Security guards etc.

They appear to be dangerously planning a genocide not WAR against so called unbelievers. Yes, this is beyond a plan for war. they are planning a massacre against a section that are so unaware and so unconcerned or should I say less concerned about obvious security matters. Red flag warnings are all over for all to see and decipher. Add the numbers and the results will show exactly the obvious threats. Those who exposed Pantami's terrorist background painstakingly did their mathematical calculations and the result of the near future plan was so shocking they could not hold back or keep quite.

Meanwhile the Agenda planners have refused to learn from history.

The WATCHER is watching...!!!!
The WALLS of Jericho will fall down flat without a single fire shot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by Arewa1stSon: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toh
Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by nairalandankrah: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
South south governor of the caliphate has spoken
Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by richmond500: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Pant man should resign, the flyover governor is right, whether as a teenager or not, there are people who took ur comment serious and are out there killing people.
just resign or just get fired quickly abeg, we have more pressing issues

1 Like

Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by PureMe01: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wike's seed in Obigbo will also germinate someday soon..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by Anter: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wike will remix the battle for this guy.

1 Like

Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by richmond500: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
PureMe01:
Wike's seed in Obigbo will also germinate someday soon..
Actually Wike will never be victimized, what Wike did is less than Odi massacre
Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by LibertyRep: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Is there any significant difference between Pantami and the person who appointed him?

1 Like

Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by DaddyRochie1642: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Anter:
Wike will remix the battle for this guy.

You're a wise man

1 Like

Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by helinues: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wike should shut up jor

Kettle calling pot black
Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by nairalandankrah: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:
Wike should shut up jor

Kettle calling pot black

Lols..at least now you accept wike massacred his people at obigbo.. grin
Pot calling kettle black grin
Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by helinues: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Lols..at least now you accept wike massacred his people at obigbo..

What do you mean by at least now?

Where did you see me supporting Wike's action in Oyigbo?
Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by jlinkd78(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Same way your Obigbo seed germinating faster than u could imagine with d UK officially recognizing IPOB as victims of political persecution entitled to UK asylum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by nairalandankrah: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:

What do you mean by at least now?

Where did you see me supporting Wike's action in Oyigbo?

Good to know you've turned a new leaf..enjoy!!
Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by helinues: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Good to know you've turned a new leaf..enjoy!!

No, I never change right from onset..

You might have been reading my comments with fixated mind before...

As you can see, you throw an accusation which I rebuffed
Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by Whois(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:

No, I never change right from onset..

As you can see, you throw an accusation which I rebuffed

You have changed, is our God not a wonderful God. I know thebosstrevor1 adores you maybe he too will soon repent

1 Like

Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by helinues: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Whois:

You have changed, is our God not a wonderful God. I know thebosstrevor1 adores you maybe he too will soon repent

Tracy Chapman taught me how to say things the way they are...
Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ok he will not.
till after Linking NIN-SIM.
Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by Jostoman: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
Ok he will not.

till after Linking NIN-SIM.
another person can step in and do the NIN for Nigerians.
Re: The Seed You Sowed In The Past Has Germinated, Wike Slams Embattled Pantami by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jostoman:
another person can step in and do the NIN for Nigerians.

they won't do it.

had it been they knew his plan . they will never let him on that position.
. remember that since 2011 no such minister has that courage do so for the fear of being assassinated.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Activist, Sunday Igboho To Be Arraigned In Court Today / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Lockdown In Biafraland (Photo) / Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.