Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) (8935 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Dalil8: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Supreme01:
There future is truly women grin grin grin

The Future Of Crime is Female, that's certain.

You sure the lady accused isn't saphiere?

1 Like

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by AmgrayLogistics: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wow
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by samwash(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
#5000, #500,000 how ??
even if your keyboard get problem, you suppose confirm ham na?
How we go take beg her to return the money na,& na ibo babe. Sorry she go don finish the money.
Next time be xtral careful
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
For 500k this girl wan mess herself up
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by heniford2: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Supreme01:
Here is their chat
simple report her to her bank then Efcc the will freeze all her bank account and keep her on watch list

3 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Chimeluv(f): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
I hope someone else takes it from her
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Xavi2019: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Na so E dey be.... Just do your own and leave the rest. At least this one na money.
My own them wan kill me.
Saw this pregnant lady at idimu busstop. I was going to ayobo and as she dey rain I say make I help her. She say she go drop for gate.... No yawa. I dey drive dey listen music. Immediately we got to gate I park make madam comedown so I go fit continue. She said thank you sir and came to the drivers side. I think say she wan say thanks na so she put hand for my ignition key start to shout ole ole ole. At first I was taken aback and was shellshocked but as Omo Eko Gidi my brain started working. Slammed her hand away from the ignition pressed my throttle. She fell down. The anger in me was so much I braked and put the car in reverse. Lord almighty knows say if she no move I go grind her to pulp and still japa. how she take escape my tyre I no know. Engage drive again I zoomed off entered the nearest station and made a report. Wetin olopa go tell me..bros na God save you. Na so them dey snatch motor for here. And una know una dey station. Since then even if angel Michael with halo stand for road make I carry am na lie.
So bros na so E be. Pele

Wow
Things like this are what makes it difficult to offer help in some situations.
I'm happy for you, your quick thinking saved you. Just imagine the innocent folks that would have lost their lives to this format, jungle justice straight before you say jack.
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Kaylet: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dubai dey use POS, the story get comma...

Abeg
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by flokii: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
There is more to this story..

Had it been he said 50,000 instead of 5,000 maybe one would believe.. but 500,000 in place of 5,000. how far nw?

Even when I want to send say 2k or 5k for example, I make sure the zeros no pass three to avoid stories that touch grin
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by mayskit4luv(m): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Na so E dey be.... Just do your own and leave the rest. At least this one na money.
My own them wan kill me.
Saw this pregnant lady at idimu busstop. I was going to ayobo and as she dey rain I say make I help her. She say she go drop for gate.... No yawa. I dey drive dey listen music. Immediately we got to gate I park make madam comedown so I go fit continue. She said thank you sir and came to the drivers side. I think say she wan say thanks na so she put hand for my ignition key start to shout ole ole ole. At first I was taken aback and was shellshocked but as Omo Eko Gidi my brain started working. Slammed her hand away from the ignition pressed my throttle. She fell down. The anger in me was so much I braked and put the car in reverse. Lord almighty knows say if she no move I go grind her to pulp and still japa. how she take escape my tyre I no know. Engage drive again I zoomed off entered the nearest station and made a report. Wetin olopa go tell me..bros na God save you. Na so them dey snatch motor for here. And una know una dey station. Since then even if angel Michael with halo stand for road make I carry am na lie.
So bros na so E be. Pele

Ahhhh really? I'm shocked ooo
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
That's too bad. That's why one has to be careful before helping people these days.
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by franchasng: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
No wonder their future wants to become female shocked shocked
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by KingDash: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
that 500k Don finish tay tay.
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by lolipopandy(f): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Greed
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by dexx04(m): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
I don't dig this kind of story,fake !
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by free2ryhme: 12:14am On Apr 21, 2021
Supreme01:
A Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady after he mistakenly sent N500,000 to her instate of N5,000.

If this passport image displayed is authentic how come her DOB is not displayed on it undecided
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by free2ryhme: 12:14am On Apr 21, 2021
Glorious2021:
E strong
Meanwhile, be wary of this notorious bitcoin scammer.
His name is Isip John Rufus.

Any Evidence undecided
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Reex12(m): 3:25am On Apr 21, 2021
the guy keypad get problem?..well consequences of simping
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by AgentGoat: 5:09am On Apr 21, 2021
I no believe this story.
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by RSVP: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2021
MejiLoyon:
My own them wan kill me.
So bros na so E be. Pele

You should really thank God you used your street ot.
I wouldn't have think fast in such a situation to be honest and I may end up losing my life cuz there would be no where in the world they will believe you're innocent... Im very sure there are already the rest of the gang waiting around there to bounce on you the the woman go just enter moto zoom off while they busy beating your azz.

I really need to get myself out of this country.
E get why.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by femi4: 7:30am On Apr 21, 2021
Ngozi! You are suppose to be a blessing but....
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Burgerlomo: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2021
habsydiamond:
I still dey think am oo how u take press extra double zeros.... Ur phone must have keypad problem

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by UncleSnr(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2021
The surname sounds like someone from Oji River LGA, Achi to be precise.
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2021
MejiLoyon:
My own them wan kill me.
So bros na so E be. Pele

O ga o! Your experience is so disheartening. Morale of the story now be say: shut down your bowel of mercy, reduce am to 10 or 20% angry
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
before I send you money after counting the zero's like 6x I dey call neighbors to help me recount am before I press send
Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Walkee: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2021
MejiLoyon:
My own them wan kill me.
So bros na so E be. Pele
confusion in my head
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by aadoiza: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
GeneralPula:
Yamleg girls...See as she use cream spoil skin in the name of I want to be light..

Spiitt!
grin grin grin
May your bad mouth no put in trouble with her people.
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by indodon(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
I don tell una say make una leave all these facebook girls una no gree..

If your friend had known the girl personally now he would have known her house or little personal things about her like where she work but una go see girls online una preek go stand... If na your fellow man now you for give am? I'm sure you've learnt your lesson albeit, the hard way

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
MejiLoyon:
My own them wan kill me.
So bros na so E be. Pele
good one.God knows how much I loathe exploitative people.so because you help person,you wan still take advantage of the kindness.

Meanwhile @op good one.at least her disgrace will go viral and everyone will know she's a thief that cannot be trusted with money.it serves her right.i hope you have taken her picture to police station too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is This Still Modelling?? (photo) / Just For The Ladies. / After 20 years, Masturbation Has finally Destroyed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.