Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Are We Really Free-morals Beings Or Actually Puppets In God’s Hands? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Really Free-morals Beings Or Actually Puppets In God’s Hands? (6076 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / The Madness Of "Doing": Are We Morally Free Or Mental Puppets? / Life- A Structuring Tool In God's Hands Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Really Free-morals Beings Or Actually Puppets In God’s Hands? by 5solas(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2011
Obalende:

Image123 wrote:
Image123, I see you are working for darkness by propagating a false teaching. Jesus said only few will be saved and go to heaven with majority going to hell and the smoke of their torment ascending up to God forever. God allows the god of this world to blind people that they CANNOT believe. Jesus said no one can come to the Father unless God draws him. Only those in the book of life will be saved, the rest are cursed to hell. Its time we preached the true gospel.

Great post. I was coming there. Image should realise that no man can turn except God first turns him  . Trust him however to retort and say, ''God turns everyone''!  grin .
Re: Are We Really Free-morals Beings Or Actually Puppets In God’s Hands? by Tonyet1(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2011
Image123:

@Tonye-t, Hi
What do you mean by defensive attitude or is it defensive-defensive attitude. You've asked a question, and i believe you expect answer right? By the way, the normal christian is supposed to defend more than attack, our weapons of warfare are more defense than attack inclined, i suppose because we have the victory already.

Hmm Ok i see, something like the seeds of Abraham will possess the gates of their enemies should be tagged a lie isnt it? na wa oh!

Image123:

The Spirit of God is supposed to be our reasoning actually, not just guide it. Christianity is not reason-centred, it is greater than reasoning, it is spiritual.

Image, how on earth do you even come up with these things you write sef? Your order is wrong!

The Spirit of God did not come to reason for us, rather The spirit of God came to help us reason the Father's mind. Do you recall the word that says : When the spirit of God shall come, he shall guide you into all truths" doesnt this suggest to you that he has not come to give us truth, but to usher us into the truth. Dont tell me you need scriptures again!  grin

What is reasoning? and what is spiritual? how do you know something is spiritual? is it not when your inner consciousness agrees with the things you hear and reason and processes it behind the physical sight of man?.

Image for christsake how does faith come, is it not by hearing, hearing means the passage of information thru' your ear-window to the mind(brain).
Re: Are We Really Free-morals Beings Or Actually Puppets In God’s Hands? by Tonyet1(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2011
5solas,

thanks for the additions, was even preparing my next case study on that passage you used. No worries, i'll still come to that.

Thanks Obalende!
Re: Are We Really Free-morals Beings Or Actually Puppets In God’s Hands? by Tonyet1(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2011
cool
Re: Are We Really Free-morals Beings Or Actually Puppets In God’s Hands? by 5solas(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2011
Tonye-t:

[color=#000099]5solas,

thanks for the additions, was even preparing my next case study on that passage you used. No worries, i'll still come to that.

Thanks. I will be watching. This thread is so remarkable that I believe it will be on the first page for a long time.
Re: Are We Really Free-morals Beings Or Actually Puppets In God’s Hands? by mrmayor(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2011
subscribes, back later

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. / Tribute By Great Men Of God Around The World To Myles Munroe / Prophet Odumeje In Trouble As Immediate Arrest Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.