Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

If there social media policy to share your private messages with your partner, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If there social media policy to share your private messages with your partner, (155 Views)

How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If there social media policy to share your private messages with your partner, by degamonn: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
Just thinking aloud. There exist partners that are very sincere to themselves and at the same time, if we are privy to what partners do behind each other, you will regret ever being into such relationship.
So, the question now is, if there is a privacy policy that allows sharing to private messages with spouse/partner, would you share yours with your partner?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Healthy Papaya And Mango Milkshake / 5 Essentials For Maintaining A Healthy Relationship / Fast Selling Real Estate At Ode Omi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.